Volume 2 Chapter 6: The Team's Ace

Previously: Alexia got ready for school and headed downstairs only to see her Grandpa and Opera weren't there. A note was on the table next to her cooked meal. 'We will see you this afternoon at the tournament. We she a few things to do before then, love your favorite and only grandpa.' She smiled warmly at how he grandpa ended the note. She could imagine him saying that with his normal goofy expression. Alexia ate her food and then ran out the door to see her two best friends waiting for her, she waved at them as she yawned softly.

As they walked towards the school she wrapped her arms around their necks and floated instead of walking to match their height. They both blushed lightly,"I can't wait for this afternoon. I'm excited to show you and everyone my strength." Her happy expression made their hearts pound out of their chests. They enter their classroom only to be greeted by their friends with wide smiles.

Kalego walked into the room and slammed his hand on the chalkboard. "Shut up and sit down!" They all ran towards their seats. "This afternoon is the Execution Cannonball Battler Tournament, so don't you dare try and skip." "I wouldn't dare! It's my rival's chance to shine." Sabo shouted with his arms crossed. "My Master is superior to anyone who dares to fight against her, and would never miss a performance of her ever!" Azmodeus stated smiling widely. "Hmph, alright then. Now let's go over the rules for the evening." "RULES!?"

Time Skip: "The main event is starting! Please take a seat and get ready for the devi-awesome introductions of our players! First we have Razko Markus & Bazen Vano the two team captains for Babyls." They both stepped out on the field and a intense aura coming off them.

A/N~ (Vano) Bloodline Ability: Healing Saliva & Weight Manipulation (They can make themselves lighter or heavier, anything they touch, throw, or hold onto, lighter or heavier. By covering them with a thin layer of magic.)
Magic: (Defensive)
Aura Color: Crimson Red

(Markus) Bloodline Ability: Taunt & Tracking
Magic: Transformation (Half demon & Half wolf) (Wolf form) With A Metallic Bone Structure.
Aura Color: Golden Orange

Announcer: "Next is the Captain's from FrostSpire! Please welcome, Jaun Bane & Jack Frost! They are very chilling to see up close, get it because they are frost demons!"

A/N~ Jack Frost - Frost Giant with a huge battle axe and silver white hair that sparkled in the sunlight like snow. He uses sharp and cold wind to manipulate the ball and break his opponents defensive positions.

Jaun Bane - Frost Owl with cyan, white, and black feathered wings, they can harden and regrow their feathers. Produce Ice spikes using the moisture in the air around them.

Announcer: "Now it's time for the two new faces for each side. First is Zeal Silvers, a ogre demon with a very cool look to him."

A/N~ Zeal Silvers - Ogre Demon, Pale white skin, slim but strong build. Pointy ears with cyan and black piercings. Long black horns coming from his hair. Silver white hair with cyan bangs and highlights. high top sneakers with black laces, silver eyelets, steel toes and black metallic soles with spikes. High collar uniform, unbuttoned, black t-shirt underneath his blazer. Black, cyan and silver white colored uniform. Long black demon tail with a Javelin shaped end. They can create armor and weapons of Ice using the moisture in the air around them.

He stopped walking and glared over at Alexia as she walked out onto the field. Before the announcer could say anything the entire student body of Bablys screamed out her name with excitement and happiness. "Wow it seems like this newbie has already won the hearts of masses. I wonder how she will fare against the other team's Ace, Zeal Silvers?"

Alexia stood there in silence and then the buzzer went off. Jack Frost used his axe to send the ball flying towards Vano. They caught it roughly but stood his ground fiercely. He took a step forward and threw the ball into several students. They all flew out of bounds and hit the magical barrier violently.

Alexia was slowly getting nervous and stressed as she witnessed her friends and comrades get eliminated by the enemy. The cold air and thick threatening aura was dulling her senses. She saw flashes of several things. Her brother's bloody body, her abuse father hitting her, and all the people she killed up until now. Purple flames started to come off her body and uniform. "How dare you hurt my friends!" She screamed out in anger. The entirety of her team was hit out of bounds, leaving her all alone. She had her eyes closed but she caught the ball with ease. Her palms were steaming with black smoke as they healed up from being injured. "Do you really think that you could win so easily again us from Bablys!?" They all laughed at her words. "Ooh I'm sooo scared, go run away like the rest of your team did." Jack Frost said cockily. She gripped onto the ball and took a step back looking like she was about to snap. She was shaking and clenching her round teeth. Then suddenly fangs grew and red-violet crystal armor covered up most of her body. "Take that back!" Before frost could process what was happening the ball was making a dent into his face. His body spun around like a tornado and then hit the barrier behind so hard that it his impact made a creter. The barrier fixed the dent and caused his giant body to Hit the ground leaking tons of blood. "Don't ever say my friends and teammates didn't try their best!" Her words ended with a deep growl. Jaun Bane flew towards her and kicked the ball in her direction. She leaned back to dodge it but it hit the barrier and headed towards her with immense speeds. She wasn't scared or phased by this feeling of danger. "Do you really think your magic is scary? You do know that you aren't the one who can also control things via the mind." His owl eyes widened in surprise at the ball avoiding her and it coming straight towards him.

He squawked and then was knocked out instantly upon impact. His body hit the ground next to Zeal Silvers. "Senpai, no! How dare you!" She grinned sadistically showing her sharp fangs. "Let's show both our seniors how strong we freshman really are!" She dashed towards him he threw the ball up and then kicked it with ice covering his leg. His magic was kinda like Carnage's crystal Magic. She punched the ball with crystal covering up her right fist. She was finally smiling with excitement. He created a bat made out of ice,"I refuse to lose to you!" She held out her hand and created a great sword,"I promised to get stronger and spread my last name throughout the netherworld. This is for my brother! Iruma Suzuki!" She hit the ball back but with so much strength that a broke the sound barrier 10 times in a row. She infused all her energy in the last attack. Physical, Magical, and Mental. Her two rings advised against doing this but she didn't care in that very moment of the heated battle. Her opponent was stronger than her in physical strength. She had to pull out all the stops to win this battle. He didn't have time to dodge or enough strength to reflect. She was too strong. He covered his chest and torso with all of his magical energy. He was going just barely survive from her attack.

His Armor shattered upon impact and as his body caught up with the effects of her powerful strike he was sent flying into the barrier. The tenth sound barrier break was caused when the magical barrier that was protecting the crowd shattered from all sides. Zeal went through the stadium wall and landed roughly into the ground outside of the stadium.

Alexia's body was barely conscious, her crystal armor shattered into tiny pieces. Blood came from her nose and her eyes were glowing bright. She dropped the sword and smiled tiredly as her body collapsed. She fell to her knees breathing heavily as scolding hot sweat ran down her body. Her body was producing hot white steam. "Babyls wins, with their team's Ace Alexia Suzuki as the remaining member!" The crowd went crazy but then she whispered softly. "I did it, little bro..." Her face hit the ground and then everyone went into a panic. Blood leaked out of her body.

A few days later, "When is she going to wake up, Opera!?" "I don't know sir, the doctor said she pushed herself so far she almost died." "Ugh, my head hurts..." "EHHH!? She's waking up!?" She glared at her Grandpa and Opera and muttered in low and rude tone of voice. "Will you shut your fucking mouth, your too loud." "Huh!?" "What did I just say?" She didn't look like her normal self either. Her evil cycle, but wait that's not possible, she's human!? Right!? At least that's what Grandpa was thinking to himself since he doesn't know about her rings abilities and personalities just yet.

To be continued...