Volume 3 Chapter 9: Looks Can Be Deceiving

Previously: Vano invites Alexia over to his house, she was going to meets his very controlling parents and violent siblings. But she didn't expect them to attack her outright. Upon arrival and entering his house they mistake her for a late night snack. She was startled by the sudden feeling of bloodlust seeping out every pour of their bodies as they leaped towards her from all sides. Vano got in the way and shouted out,"Wait, she's a friend!" They all stopped and tilted their heads to a side. "What's a friend?" "Is it something edible?" "A plaything?" "No she's a battler member who's very strong. We are kinda close." "Kinda? Give our friendship more credit." He panicked as she walked past him and just before they all acted. She stopped concealing all of her Red-violet and dark purple magical aura. They all trembled at her immense power except for his father. "I will not be intimidated by a very small and weak looking little girl, such as yourself." She sighed heavily as she hunched over. "Vano I'm sorry but it seems like I have to prove my strength to your old man." She held out her right hand and created a spear of crystals and then covered her clothes with samurai light armor made out of crystals as well. "I quite like fighting. So if we are going to do it right. Let's go all out!" She pushed off the ground and thrusted her spear forward. The Bengal tiger demon sliced straight through her weapon and armor without any trouble. His claws were made out of metal and we're being enhanced with magical power. She stumbled backward as she started to shake uncomfortably in shock. She looked at him with determination. She covered herself in more crystals but infused with more magical power. She created knuckle claws and sprinted the demon tiger. This time he wasn't able to slice through the crystals with one strike but they did  eventually shatter. She was kicked in the gut and sent flying. She got out her 5 tails and planted them into the ceiling. And thus pulling her out of the way of his range metal creation magic. She wasn't sure what to do then it hit her. She combined Carnage's crystal magic with Alastor's spider black ooze silk. She pushed off the wall and twirled the two sickles in between her fingers. He charged up a attack but she used telekinesis magic to dodge his attack and help her land behind him. His eyes widened in surprise. She cut deeply into his thick fur and flesh with magical power flowing through her veins. His tail smacked her in the face. She recovered with her five tails and then created two katanas swords. "I'm not done!" She pushed off the ground and spirited towards him. He was now facing her direction and was full of rage. He created a great sword out of metal and just before she was cut in half, her tails produced and shot out spider webs. His arm and weapon was stuck. She dropped kicked the creature with boots of ice. Carnage can convert magical power into other elements than crystal magic. Alexia usually doesn't like to use it to avoid any unwanted attention. But this opponent of her's needs to cool down. She leaped off his chest and said sternly,"You clearly lost our battle. I'm worthy of being your son's rival and equal, so just give up already." He growled deeply at her words but she was right. "What's your name, little girl?" She burned away the ice and webbing. "Suzuki Alexia, I'm the granddaughter of the chair demon Sullivan." All their cat eyes widened in surprise. "She's the granddaughter of the chair demon?" "No way, she looks so small." "Looks can be deceiving, isn't that right Vano?" He nodded his head and patted her head as he smiled genuinely. "At first glance you seem pretty weak but you are very strong. I mean you are our Ace player for our Battler." "Oh that's right before I forget, here take this if you want. I'm hosting a Dem-dol performance very soon. I would really appreciate of you came to watch it. I'm making a special announcement after the show." The big Bengal tiger demon grabbed the tickets and then said formally. "My name is Bazen Draven. You are worthy of my respect. Not many can manage to cut through my thick and nearly invincible fur and flesh. We will come to your performance out of curiosity of what kind of demon you are. I want to know more about the one my son is so obsessed with." "Father!" "Your obsessed with me, Vano?" He was flushed bright red in the face. "Of course, not!" "Yeah... Okay." She bowed her head in the direction of the elder demons. "It would be my honor to entertain a demon of your strength and relevance. You are rank 8 and are very well known for being able to cut through anything, even magic power itself." She stopped bowing and smirked devilishly saying,"I did research on all my friend's parents. Before visiting." "You are very intelligent as well. Very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next, miss Alexia."