Volume 2 Chapter 3: Moving Forward...

Previously: Grandpa Sullivan and Opera went to bed leaving Kalego alone to put up with Alexia. He looked over as she slept soundly. "How innocent and adorable you look right now. I still can't believe that I fell in love with a human. I thought they were just a myth. I need to keep you safe no matter what. I failed as a familiar once, I can't make the same mistake again." He picked her up and set her down on his chest as he propped his head up with a pillow. "Goodnight, little missy."

The next morning: Kalego woke up to smell something cooking and Alexia was no where to be seen. He sat up slowly groaning. Then suddenly his ears perked up to the sound of Alex singing acapella in the kitchen. It was a completely different sound than what he heard at the festival.

The house was completely empty and there was no sign of Opera or the chair demon. Kalego made his way to the kitchen but just as he reached the doorway he heard,"Go sit down at the table your breakfast is almost ready. Grandpa and Opera left a few minutes ago. They wanted us to be alone to talk about things." He reluctantly went to the table.

Alexia set down their two plates and then nodded her head to signal to start eating. She devoured the tasty meal without a second thought. Kalego ate more polite and respectful. Or at least he tried to. It was so delicious he couldn't contain his excitement.

Alexia started humming as she watched him devour her special dish. "That was great, thanks for the meal." He smiled slightly at her but then she said,"It seems you really like eating my blood." He froze up and looked down at the plate, then back up at Alex. "You didn't..." She grinned,"I did." He went to say something but then she hopped out of her seat and grabbed his hand. "Come on, follow me." He sighed softly and let her lead him upstairs to her bedroom.

She pushed the door open and let go of his larger hand. She spun around and smiled genuinely at him. "Welcome to my domain, old man. Just kidding, I mean Kalego." He stood there in the doorway unsure what to do or say. "Kalego?" His eyes flicked over to see her looking at him sad. "Did my meal's secret ingredient make you mad with me?" He realized that she's never done this before. "Oh, not really. It was delicious but I was just surprised that you would do that so shamelessly." She sat down on her bed and patted a spot next to her right. "Please come sit, you are super tense and it's making me freak out." A small sigh came out of his mouth as he walked towards the bed. "Why did you really bring me to your bedroom? You do know what this looks like?" Her face became bright red as she went to say something but then decided to stay silent. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing but..." The feeling of her clinging to his arm made him look down to see her expression of embarrassment. "I know we are both a lot of things. Like Teacher & Student, Master & Servant, but I want to be Lovers & Partners. Please help me out, I'm know I was super confident and spoke my mind. But I'm..." He cupped her cheeks together with his hand and smiled genuinely as he leaned in to lightly kiss her. "Just shut up and let me take control." She stopped struggling and let him dominate her mouth. He reached around and ripped off her shirt and bra in one go. Her top half was now bare. She felt a cold air quickly reached her skin. He felt her body tremble and so he made sure he didn't hurt her in anyway. "Are you alright?" His gentle touch and words made her feel comfortable and safe.

Alexia nodded hesitantly,"I'm just really cold." Demons have a different body temperature that protects them most climates. At least more than humans. Kalego took off his shirt and then set her down farther up on the bed. "Soon you'll be feeling much more warmer, just hold on a little longer." He leaned down and lightly kissed down from her neck to breasts. His long tongue swirled around her hard and pointy nipples. She squirmed slightly as she gasped softly at the weird sensation. "So cute." He thought to himself. "Kalego, I'm still cold." He chuckled softly as he sucked on her breasts. His right hand wandered down her freezing body until he reached her pants. He pulled away from her breasts for a second to say gently,"I'm going to get rid of your pants, okay?" She nodded her head hesitantly. He slowly pulled them off her body and threw to the ground. She was hit with even more cold air. "Just give me a second." He stood up and unbuckled his belt to pull down his pants. She shut her eyes. He noticed this and huffed with disappointment. "Come on it's not going to hurt you. Look at my full length." She slowly opened her eyes to see it slowly rising and growing in size. "It's huge, is it going to fit?" He crawled towards her with it slightly touching his muscular built body. Kalego sat on his knees in front of her already wet entrance. "Shhhh, and just relax your mind." His fingers with long sharp nails slowly inserted inside her tight hole. She flinched once he touched her inner walls. "Ah." Her mouth released a tiny moan. A devilish grin formed on his face as he picked up the pace. Her eyes widened as she inched closer to climax. He rubbed her clit as he inserted another finger. Her body shook and her toes curled as her juices sprayed all over his hand and the bed. A small chuckle came out as he saw her slight expression of pleasure. "Are you warm enough now or do you want more?" She couldn't form words and just reached out her hands. "Alright." He leaned down and drove his long pointy tongue down her soaking wet hole. She whimpered and screamed out in surprise. He grabbed both of her thighs and pulled her even closer to his face. She couldn't handle how his tongue was effecting her she came almost instantly. He licked his lips and smirked slightly at her already tired face. "You don't look cold anymore." She was drooling as she laid there speechless. "Don't quit on me just yet." She wanted to pleasure him but she wasn't sure how to do that. She sat up slowly and opened her mouth to say something but then he asked,"Are you alright? Am I going too fast? Do you want to stop?" She shook her head and crawled towards him hesitantly. "I want to um, help." He looked to see her pointing at his throbbing cock. "Ohh. Well then just be careful when sucking. Don't want your fangs. No um your teeth to um." She went for it. Her tongue slightly grazed his tip and he flinched slightly at how strange it felt. "Oh dear, your mouth around the tip is driving me crazy." She pushed it down her throat and swirled her tongue around as she covered her saliva around the shaft. "Ugh.." He rested his hand on her head as she sped up. "I'm going to lose...control." He couldn't hold back and he came down her throat. She pulled away and grabbed her throat slightly choking. "Oh shit, I'm sorry for..." She swallowed and then pulled him into a deep breath kiss. He felt her small hands slowly pump his sticky rod. He grunted slightly as their tongues fought against each other.

She felt his rod pulsate and sounds of pleasure released from the corners of his mouth as his white cream shot out of the tip all over her breasts and stomach. A strand of saliva dripped down their chins as they pulled away. "Thanks for helping me, Alexia." His voice was deep and seductive. Her heart melted into goop. She felt suddenly faint and fell back onto the bed. "Alexia?" His hand rested her forehead as he leaned over. "You don't feel hot. What's wrong?" She yawned softly as she looked up at him her vision was blurry. "Are you sleepy already?" She reached out but said nothing. He grabbed her hand gently. "Sweetheart?" She whispered softly,"I felt faint and fell back. My body feels weird, I'm so tired." She fell asleep soon after. He stared at her longingly,"It seems like I overloaded your body. Well I guess yesterday was very eventful. You're all messy, I'll have to clean you up." He went to go run the water in her bathroom.

A few minutes into washing Alexia's body, she woke up and saw Kalego naked and standing in the shower with her. He was scrubbing her body clean of his sticky cream. "Kalego?" He looked down to see her awake. "Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She saw his cock was twitching on front of her face. He looked down and gasped softly,"Oh sorry for it acting like that, it's just your body is so..." She reached out and grabbed it's tip. He jumped out of his skin and took a step back. "What are you doing?" She opened her mouth and licked from the bottom to the top. He shivered. "I'm trying to clean you not. Oh hell." She wrapped her mouth around and slurped up his pre-cum. His claws dug into the sides of the shower as he thrusted down her throat on instinct. She gagged but kept going. She grabbed his two balls and squeezed tightly causing him to cum without any warning all down her throat. She couldn't breathe properly but she still swallowed every last drop. She pulled away and looked at him. "Kalego-chan, please help me. It seems like I'm cold again." His eyebrows raised slightly at her words. "What do you want me to do now?" She leaped into the air and wrapped her arms around his neck. His back pressed up against the cold tile wall. "Alexia?" She grinned widely,"I want to continue where we left off." He felt his rod rub against her entrance. "Are you sure about that?" She leaned into and whispered softly into his ear. "Fuck me like the demon you are. You can consider this my punishment for getting your phone number without permission." "So be it, my lady." She was pulled down on his large rod. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned loudly. He walked out of the shower and walked towards her bedroom with her still sitting down on his throbbing cock.

A few hours later: Sweat ran down their bare bodies as they laid there motionless trying to catch their breath. "That was devi-awesome." Kalego chuckled softly as he looked over at her to his right. She was smiling widely. He was laying on his stomach but she was on her back. "You are absolutely beautiful." She giggled slightly. "And you are unbelievably devi-handsome."

She sat up and reached out to touch his roots his eyebrows raised slightly. "How do demon wings work? How do the very thin wings carry such a big demon?" The tips of the wings inched out of his roots. He sat back on his knees and his wings thickened slowly as they fully came out. "Magic. We infused our wings with magic to fly." She reached out and touched his wings lightly. He flinched slightly and clenched his teeth. She realized that they were like bat wings back on earth. "Bats, you have the exact kind of wings that bats have." "If you say so." She smiled at how they felt, slick and smooth to the touch. "What about your tail?" His tail wrapped around her wrist and pulled her away from his wings. "Touching me there makes me feel weird. Please stop." She panicked and apologized quickly. "It's alright, now you know." His devil tail was strange as well. It felt like leather or rubber, but it was just as slick and smooth to the touch like his wings. And the end was arrow shaped. "Do you infused your tail with magic too?" He nodded his head. She was released from his tail,"Kalego?" He was asleep. His wings went back into his back slowly. She smiled at his peaceful expression as he slept.

She used her telekinesis magic to set down a blanket over his body and then went to get a shower. "I love you, and I'll make sure nothing happens to you. They may have stolen my little brother from me but they won't take anyone else."

To be continued....