Volume 5 Chapter 4: The Legendary Leaf!

Previously: Alexia approached her friends only to be questioned about her red eyes. And what took her so long. She couldn't help but to hug them both and laugh out loud,"You guys are the best, you know that!?" They both deadpanned with embarrassment and confusion. "After this festival let's go visit Iruma with our crowns in hand?" They both looked at her in agreement.

Alastor writes down the poem for them to decipher after they ate breakfast. They headed out to the starting point. Alexia gives her friends a confident expression as she holds out her two clenched fist. They both gave her a fist bump and shouted out,"We got this!" Purson and Shaxx go one way and she goes another.

Meanwhile somewhere else completely: "It's reaching towards our time to strike the school, are you sure we want to recruit those two?" "They're gifts are perfect for our group, don't you think Iruma?" An empty shell of a boy with glazed over eyes continued to stare out the window. They both looked at two pictures of Ichiro and Nero. Baal and Ami Kirio drank their red wine happily.

Alice & Sabnock get affected by Nero & Ichiro's bloodline magic. Alice lost control over his emotions as he went into his evil cycle and attacked the boss class beast. He ripped it to shreds with his brute strength and pink flames. He was hysterical as he laughed and let loose completely. His magical power surged through the stratosphere and caused a certain someone to speed up.

He heard voices echo throughout his mind as he heard,"What a freak, right?" "Yeah." He had the ragged stem of the giant golden fruit in his mouth. His eyes were filled with lust and deranged pleasure. "I desire more carnage." He dropped the stem from his mouth and zoomed past Sabnock and straight towards the demon twins. A wall of red-violet crystals formed in between the two parties. Causing Alice to slide to a stop and look up.

Alexia drops down on the crystals shouting out,"Iruma!" Alice stumbled backwards breathing heavily as his evil cycle ended abruptly. She shook her head as she face palmed,"And here I was going to search for the Legendary Leaf. Will you please get yourself together, Alice?" He blushed bright red as she called him by his first name. She turned around and faced the two mysterious demons,"They don't have your teacher, general furfur. They have Balam Sensei, so go on and leave my friends alone! Before I break the rules and kill you." Her red-violet crystal eyes formed as she created green flames in her palms. They both trembled in fear and ran into the forest. She didn't bother to turn around and said out loud,"Gather all the points you can, because after the festival the misfit class is going to visit Iruma's grave." She used telekinesis to fly back towards the two statues. They both looked at each other surprised at her words.

Alexia lands in front of the cave entrance and uses her Emerald fire to light up the way up ahead. She begins to descend the massive flight of stairs. Alastor and Carnage appeared by her side as she casually walked down the hundreds of steps. "Master! I sense a powerful soul at the bottom of the stairs. Can I devour it?" Carnage was in his Humanoid demon form as he licked his lips looking hungry. "It may be an Ally for the future, so I'm sorry to say. I'm not sure if you are going to be able to eat it." He grumbled deeply annoyed as he disappeared in red and black smoke. "I'm starving too, please feed us soon mistress." Alastor disappeared into purple and gold smoke.

She yawned softly as she finally reached the bottom. She stretched as she walked towards the light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as she stepped into the light she saw a temple with a seed on a podium. She held out her hand and it went flying into her hands. A loud bang happened and a giant sphinx demon revealed themselves. "I am known as Todo and I know everything about the Netherworld! For you to leave this place alive with the seed! You will have to tell me knowledge I don't know or fight me!"