Volume 6 Chapter 3: The Full Truth Revealed?

Previously:
Alexia held his hands dearly as she looked into his lavender crystal eyes. "You are going to need to sit down for this explanation. Opera, tea." "Yes, master." "Balam Sensei, you are being included in this conversation because I trust you will do your best to make this world a better place with us." She walked past them and into the living room. "Let's go sit down and have a little chat."

Alexia sat down across from Kalego and Balam Shichiro and they were handed hell gray tea by Opera. He stood behind Kalego with his full attention. "Now then I'll first say that I'm no longer human or a hybrid. I'm the daughter of the #6 demon king Dante Luciano. My father was a celestial dragon that took the form of a humanoid demon to blend into society. And my mother was a fallen angel. I'm not like anyone here. I'm well beyond the words of being considered rare and special." Their demon faces went pale with shock. Balam was shaking slightly since his bloodline Magic wasn't being triggered. She was telling the truth.

Alexia put her feet up on the coffee table and leaned back like a badass. She crossed her arms as laughed amused by their reactions. "That's the same way I reacted on the inside where I found out yesterday. It was pretty crazy to hear from my old man and thoth. Speaking of Thoth, the Deity that has existed since the beginning of time of the netherworld. He's now my new subordinate. Balam Sensei if you want someone to talk to about humans and other things. He's the one to talk to. Thoth, don't be shy. They are my friends." He stepped out of a portal of sand and gave her a relaxed salute. "I'm not shy. I was too busy sleeping." "Oh? Sorry about that, I didn't know you slept." "I'm a living thing still. So of course I sleep." "My bad." "How can you hear him? He's not speaking, Alexia?" She looked over at Balam confused. "Huh?" "I'm not speaking verbally but in your mind. My very voice is very powerful in the netherworld and it's considered a blessing from the gods of I would talk to you publicly verbally." "Oh, so you can't talk out loud or something bad will happen?" He nodded his head. "They might just die of shock from my extremely dense magical power." She signed softly. "It seems like I've been speaking to him via the mind the entire time. Anyways that doesn't really matter right now. The thing about my parents isn't very relevant right now. At least not yet. First off, my grandpa killed Derkila and tried to evolve and return to origins. In order to become the demon king but what he didn't know that part of his soul was put in my demon soul. Whenever I killed myself yesterday in order to fight against him. I awakened my demon soul and got access to my half and half form, my father's dragon form and this new one. I have to reach rank 9 in order to get my mother's form and magic." Kalego stood up flabbergasted. "Wait hold on, go back! You killed yourself!? And fought against the chair demon!?" She planted her feet on the ground and sat up to say,"If you would let me finish. I'm getting to the good part of this entire situation." He sat down reluctantly. "I found out his raven necklace he always wears has my mother's souls trapped inside. I need to use a equally strong soul or my father's soul magic that I will get access to at rank 10. In order to resurrect her and father from being trapped in limbo. I have that necklace around my neck now. But you must be wondering what happened to the chair demon. And you most definitely saw him at the end of the festival. Well I have a great answer for you." She stood up and held out her hands as Carnage stepped into view from her shadow and leaped onto the coffee table. "Sup, dog?" He grinned widely at a very grumpy looking Kalego. "You didn't!" "Oh she did, I'm officially physically now bitch." He growled deeply as purple sparks formed around his body. "Kalego who's this demon?" "Vann Ravensburg at your service, the general of Carnage. Who served the #6 Demon King Dante Luciano!" Balam Shichiro and Kalego both stood up at the sight of Principal Sullivan stepping into view from the shadows of Carnage. "I'm Sullivan Zethorax." It was a lie. Balam threw a kick towards the imposter. But Carnage easily blocked the attack and absorbed his delicious magic. He licked his lips hungrily. "Your magic tastes good, I want more." Kalego brought out Cerberus and sent a wave of electricity there was but Carnage was subdued by Alexia's new scythe tail. It wrapped around his neck and he took a step back. She stepped forward, absorbed the electric attack and transferred it into physical energy. "That's enough. I killed the original Sullivan and used his soul to ressurect Lutz Blackstone. The one who you killed Kalego. He's a changeling and so to keep up appearances he's going to be replacing the chair demon a new improved version. I can't afford for anyone to get in my way of my dream and goals. Just know of you are going to try and turn me into the Border Control Security. I have already got the top brass involved. So you'll be preaching to a brick wall. But I trust you two to stay loyal my cause." She released Carnage from a death grip. "Behave, Vann. And Lutz, shame on you for playing with their minds." They both bowed and went to beg for mercy. She waved them off. "It was a little funny. But I'm really trying to be serious." They both looked at her surprised. "Now then let's all relax and sit down. I need to inform you about something very important before we continue with life. Trouble is coming for us and the school. So if you are still unsure about me. Listen just a little longer. I want to protect everyone from destruction." They both gave her their full attention.