Volume 4 Chapter 10: Soulmates?

Previously: Alexia was lifted into the air by them grabbing her collar. "My great judgement of character is usually correct. And my gut is telling me to trust your words. You better not disappoint me, brat. I'll come visit your house sometime next semester to deliver information on the previous demon king." They dropped Alexia and flew off into the sky at the speed of sound. Sullivan looked down at Alexia beyond shocked. "We need to talk about something else, grandpa. It's regarding the headmaster in FrostSpire, Vladimir Dracula."

Kalego takes Alexia out on a fancy date under the guise of it being a celebration dinner for her 19th birthday, that very night. They went to a restaurant called 6 Ring, which is for high ranking demons only. They got a couple discounts. It had very high ceilings and everything sparkled like polished gems. They both sat down across from each other looking handsome and beautiful. They both stood out and other customers were talking about their intoxicating scent.

After they ate, Kalego stood up and got down on his left knee. He bowed his head and held out the small velvet box. He opened it up and muttered in a seductive and velvety tone of voice. "Will you become mine forever, Alexia?" She reached out and grabbed his wrist. He looked up only to see her eyes sparkling like the stars themselves. Her tail wrapped around the box and freed his hand. She pressed her plump lips against his dry ones. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her small framed body. His evolved tail intertwined with her crystalized tail. She said via the mind,"I love you." He felt her pull away. He whispered softly back,"I love you too." He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back into a deep breathed kiss.

A/N~ (Black metallic ring with a red-violet crystalized dragon shaped eye with a thorny vine design on the outside.) (It has the ability to absorb magic and produce a thin but very powerful barrier whenever the host is in grave danger.)

They stood up and he put it on her left hand and ring finger with a genuine excited and happy shine in his usual stern lavender eyes. They glanced over only see Blushenko and and his date. She storms out disappointed and he is consumed by ultimate despair. Alexia runs over and Kalego trails behind reluctantly. The look Blushenko gave Kalego regarding Alexia struck several nerves. Before he could retaliate with violence. Alexia jumped in to diffuse the unspoken disagreement. She smiled brightly as she held out her hand for him to take. "How about you forget about that unworthy woman and join us for a night of celebration? You're a fantastic demon and teacher. I'm sure you'll find the right one for you in due time." He went to deny her request but the aura Kalego was giving off gave him frightful chills. He stood up and went to leave behind cash but she threw down some for him. "We aren't at school and you are on vacation. So let's go have some fun before we have to go back to school in a few weeks." She grabbed his wrist and Kalego's hand. She pulled them along as she ran out of the restaurant.

Alexia offers to help him find someone by using her Dem-dol name and resources. He accepts her generous offer and thanks her for being so kind. She grabs his two hands and says happily,"You help demons everyday and you inspire the next generation to grow stronger. It's the least I can do for such a great man such as yourself. Kalego's coworkers are special to him, even though he might not say it himself." Kalego grumbled deeply and crossed his arms. "I understand now why he chose you." She laughed at his words. "What's so funny?" "She chose me first." "She courted you first!?" Kalego grumbled as he reluctantly nodded his head. "WOW." Blushenko exclaimed, truly shocked to his very core about this very information.

Alexia was escorted home by her now official Fiancee. "Kalego, what about your ring?" "You already gave me one, remember?" He pulled out the ring she bought for him. "Now we are officially, "Two Halves Make A Whole" just as my ring says. Goodnight sweetheart, I'll see you later." She was kissed on the forehead and then he took off flying back home. She watched as he gradually disappeared from sight.

Baal was standing in the office of his personally owned house. He gets a call from Ami Kirio,"Yes?" "Lutz Blackstone has disappeared and hasn't come back to HQ. I was wondering what we should do now regarding the master plan of evolving and kidnapping Alexia?" Baal laughs sinisterly in response. "I've gained her trust and she truly believes that I have been tamed. I've recruited a new demon to our cause. He's returning to origin and is very powerful. We have a few problems regarding capturing her now. She's more powerful than ever before. And Kalego, her guard dog is going to be difficult to bypass or defeat. He used Lutz's soul to evolve and return to origin. It seems like we are going to have to use our very one wild card to awaken to complete the ritual. Once she awakens, I'll go in for the kill." They both grinned sadistically with pleasure and excitement. "Prepare to cause some trouble this next semester of school." He hung up and heard the door behind him open. "My friend and new partner in crime. Welcome to the club of demons returning to origin." He spun around and held out his hands. Andro M. Rock was in his usual attire. "It's good to finally join in something exciting and fun. I'm looking forward to making my little brother feel true despair." "Let's head out and convince the two clans supporting the brat named Alexia into joining our side. We are going to set up the perfect plan of betrayal."

Alexia woke up yawning as she stretched. She looked up at the ring Kalego gave her and smiled widely in silence. "Little brother, I hope you are watching over me. Today is the first day of the second semester. I'm going to stride to get stronger in your honour. And then maybe whenever I'm strong enough, I'll be able to resurrect you too." She clenched her fist tightly as she held back the tears.

A certain blue haired young man was standing on the sidelines of a room full of demons returning to origin. "We are glad to have you join our rebellion against the false demon king Alexia. Razko Markus Razko, Gunther Bazen, Razko Draven and Andro M. Rock." Baal raised his glass of wine in the sky. They all cheered loudly and then gulped down the very intoxicating liquid down. Ami Kirio pulled a familiar face into view of the huge group of beasts. "This undead toy of mine is Alexia's little brother. He's under my control and the only thing she can't harm is her brother. He will kill her and once she awakens her demon soul. We will pounce on her all at once. We'll evolve and return to origin once and for all." They all grinned widely with excitement. 

Alexia left her house dressed up in her council president outfit and saw her two best friends waiting for her patiently. "Shaxx! Jazzy!" She leaped towards them and wrapped her arms around their necks as she smiled brightly. "What's up with you?" (Jazz) "You are more excited than usual?" (Shaxx) Alexia took a few steps back and held up her hand to reveal her new ring. They both leaned in close and asked all sorts of questions. "Kalego proposed over the break!?" They both shouted out in shock. She smiled brightly,"Yeah and that's not all that happened. I went to FrostSpire and performed with Scarlett Witch." Shaxx got hyped about the dem-dol talk. Jazzy was more interested in what she brought back. She tossed the disc of the performance to Shaxx and a rainbow effect pearl to Jazzy. "What's this?" "Thanks, Alexia!" "That pearl is very rare apparently. I bet you could sell it for a high price. But you could always kept it as a good luck charm. If you infuse magic in it, your luck for the day increases. I don't need luck but I bet a Demon like you might need it. You love to start trouble so I decided to give it to you." He blushed lightly as he tried to act cool. "Uhh, yeah. Thanks for this, Alexia." Jazzy rubbed the back of his head smirking. Shaxx on the other hand was all smiles,"I can't wait to show Caim!" "Let's get going, the others are probably waiting for us." "Alright." "Yep!" Alexia got out her wings and flew to school.

To be continued…

A/N~ I'm taking a 1-2 week hiatus. Volume 5 is going to be fun to write, I hope you have fun reading it. How about check out my other series and original books!? "The Cursed Princess" is my best work yet. It has 5 volumes, and very soon it's going to be 6 volumes.