Volume 7 Chapter 1: New Management & Brief Respite?

Previously:
"I have the full support of everyone, even the new guy. Do you have anything else to say, before I make you disappear?" They all four moved to attack her only to be swallowed up by sand. "I guess we need new replacements. But don't you worry, I have the perfect suggestions. Now that the scum is gone, let's start the real meeting."

Voltia sat down in her seat and smirked as she closed her eyes. "We all have our own responsibilities and domains to look after. But the cult of returning to origin is still in full effect. I'm a fan of the idea but they are experimenting on demons and targeting me. So clearly they are a threat to the entire netherworld. They are messing with the nature of the world and order of things. We have to stay vigilant and work together to vanquish the enemy." She created pictures of those who she wants to give the empty seats to. Everyone looked in front of them and saw that Lady BloodyMary and Lord Vladimir were going to replace the two greats. "They were the original greats including my mother back in the day. It's only fitting. Infrit Djinn Eito, Lord of The Salamanders. Is the replacement for Paimon. Balam Schichiro - Lord of Truth & Kalego Naberius - King of Hellhounds. Are going to replace Vladimir and BloodyMary's former seats. They all have their own strengths and unique charms. We need to keep order amongst the chaos of the netherworld. These candidates have class, strength, respect, and trust of the demons around them. Do I have any objections?" They all looked at the paperwork she created to explain in detail about the individuals. They shook their heads. "It's decided! They will be the replacements of those who went crazy and attacked the demon king. Right? That reason may be replaced, we'll just have to think about it." They all agreed in stern silence.

Voltia looked in the direction of the demon king and said via the mind. "What did you  have to say about my request earlier? Is it a yes?" He nodded his head. She celebrated internally. She snapped her fingers and an image of the human world projected into the air with the help of magic. The sphere slowly turned. "Some of you know this but to those who don't. The Human World or Imaginary Domain is real and as of today is under my personal control. Any deals with humans and any business you have there in that domain, you have to pay me a visit. I'll get my own guild together for demons to pay for access eventually. But if you want to help me take over the human world, then contact me. And we'll have a separate meeting regarding that issue. Just think about new trade routes, land to buy, tourist attractions, and many more things like zoo's?" Some of them began to drool at the sound of human beings being real. "Oh there's one last thing we need to discuss. How do you feel about coming to Bablys music festival in a few weeks?"

Voltia strutted over to the portal of sand, she leaped into it without any hesitation. She landed on a luscious green yard with all sorts of flowers and trees growing around the tea party area that Princess Shura was hosting today. "Thoth! Princess! Hey!" She stopped in front of the circular table and bowed respectfully. "Thank you for the invitation." She lifted her head only to see Thoth wasn't in his sand form. He was physically manifested. Voltia sat down at the third seat and reached for her tea cup gracefully.

Thoth:
Androgynous looking demon with sphinx cat ears and ram horns pointing forward on either side of their face. Long purple forked tongue, overgrown bottom canines and their breath and sweat smells like lavender. They have the body of a Lion, black claws come from their hands. Their roots are solid gold and they have eagle wings made out of sand. Their tail is a serpent that can turn invisible and has poison magic. The Eye of Horus is their third eye, it can see into the souls of Demons and living things and confirm that they are telling the truth or not. If they are angry those who look into this eye feels excruciating pain. Tattoos of Egyptian letters, symbols, and ancient demon language written on his skin.