Volume 4 Chapter 4: Revenge vs Pride!

Previously: Round two started and the crowd split in half down the middle. She had new fans cheering her on to win and crush her opponent brutally. "It's seems like you aren't as popular as me now. Prepare for pain." "You are going to pay for hurting my comrade, freak!" He made his feathers rock solid and covered the edged in razor sharp ice.

Alexia crouched down and placed her hand on the cold ground,"I don't have time to waste on a small fry." Veins popped out of his head. "Small fry? Me!? Damn you!" He sprIinted towards her cutting through the air itself with his chilling wings. Crystals covered the ground and spiked up where he was running. He leaped into the air and flew towards her at super speeds. Crystals curved up and blocked his talons from causing her to bleed. His lower half was engulfed with purple flames with a strange black ooze acting as glue. He screamed out bloody murder as she leaped towards him. He blocked her crystal covered fist. "I'm not someone to be taken lightly, damn princess!" "Nice nickname, but it seems like you are losing to my strength." He screamed out in her face at a high pitch. She lost the ability to speak, see, hear, and move for a few seconds. He threw her off him and then said bluntly,"My breed of owl usually communicate with high pitches but most demons can't understand and it hurts their ears. That's why I don't use my normal language of sound. How does it feel to bleed from everywhere?" Her eyes, nose, ears, and mouth was bleeding heavily. He was transforming into something more humanoid shaped. He was grinning deviously as his evil cycle took over. She struggled against her own body as the ringing in her ears became louder and louder. "I can't see or sense anything?" She reached out but he stepped onto her hand. He didn't have talons but shoes on? Alexia was kicked over and over again in the ribcage. He was cackling like a manic as his pupils dilated really small. He grabbed her collar and saw she was still breathing. He growled deeply in annoyance.

A/N~ Humanoid Evil Cycle Form - Pale snow white skin spiky feather shaped black hair with cyan and white bangs. His arms grow feathers that can be either warm and soft or cold and hard. He wears a double breasted navy blue suit with gold highlights. He has matching pants and fedora with a black ribbon. Fancy dress navy blue shoes with gold laces.

Jaun Bane threw her to the ground and created a few hundred spikes of ice. They hovered in the air above her body. She was drifting into unconsciousness. She reached out in her mind palace at the image of her little brother. "I can't let him down. I will redeem myself for failing him." She levitated off the ground slowly gaining her composure. Her eyes shot open and then the spikes of ice fell down on. Alexia shot up into the air she was using her telekinesis magic. She stopped halfway up to the rooftop of the stadium. She held up her right hand. "I refuse to let my brother down by losing to someone like you."

A lightning storm formed in the sky, purple electricity surrounded by black came from her palms. She created electro armor and a war glaive as she floated on the air like a god looking down upon her enemy. "Baal, you are my beast of lightning. Speed is your string suit and the way you catch the attention of those around you made me jealous. For a long time I was lost and didn't know what kind of demon I wanted to become. Your confidence and relaxed attitude is why I chose you to be one of my followers. You are the best example for the new recruits in the future. I'm going to use your power and show everyone that I'm not just a cute little girl." She glance up at Vladimir,"I'll rip out your heart and claim it as my own." He grimaced at her brutal remark. "I'd like to see you try." She held up the Glaive as she shouted out,"I will become the strongest demon queen!" She threw the Glaive at the ground with all her remaining strength. Her throw broke the sound barrier so many times the Glaive was going at supersonic speeds. Baal felt his dark heart was being soothed by her golden soul connection magic. "So this is the power of her unique soul magic? She's using my magic as her own. In exchange she's sharing some of her own power with me. I feel my veins boiling over with power as if it's an addictive drug." He stopped looking down at his arms and saw the Glaive was stopped by a thick glacier wall. Jaun smirked deviously as she was overwhelmed by a sudden blizzard tornado. Her lightning clouds stuck back at his cold storm. She created crystal swords, spears, and glaives by the dozens and covered in the purple & black electricity. "I'm starting to get irritated." She clenched her teeth as she sent the weapons flying towards his position. He just blocked them and sent ice birds her way. She was basically seething at this point. "Why won't he go down!?" "Let me take over." "Your vampire pal is watching. I want to win this on my own." "Carnage, she's being tested." "I know but I don't want to see this guy's face anymore."