Volume 6 Chapter 8: The 13 Crowns Meeting!

Previously:
She bowed in his direction. "Alright, I'll be looking forward to your answer." She opened her eyes and then straightened out at the sound of the new 13 Crowns being announced.

Alexia left her human heritage and background behind. She became Luciano Schade Voltia in that very moment of hearing her new name being announced to those present. Nevermore, Demoness of Darkness was her new demon title. Mephisto, The Gamesman King was the second selection from the candidates. The one who she danced with earlier.

After the announcement happened the entire building and the ground below their feet began to violently shake. Voltia sensed danger coming hard and fast. Her entire body tensed up and her black feathered wings spread out at full length. Behemoth bursted through the wall, devouring anyone and everything in his way. He was gunning for the deity princess, Shuna. A bright flash of golden light blinded those looking her way. A dark blip streaked past many and scooped up the deity princess and disappeared from sight. Derkila was being protected by Poro. Shuna was dropped off into the hands of the Demon King. The streak of black changed into gold outlined with magenta. She stopped flying as fast as lightning and held out her hands as electricity emitted from her palms. She clapped her hands together and everyone in the ballroom freaking out. They all were calmed down instantly by their fear and negative energy being replaced with a numbing sensation. She flew towards Behemoth and kicked him with a lightning fast attack. He was knocked back into the hole he created. She appeared behind him and kicked him again. She kicked him into the tiled ground so fast she was seen as a flash of gold and magenta. She stood there on top of his unconscious head. Alastor Bloodmoon, Henri Azazel, and Fenrir all moved in and restrained him before he could do anymore damage. Voltia leaped down and floated down to the ground with her feathered wings. Her clothes were sizzling and smoking just a bit. Her gloves were non-existent and her skull mask was filled with deep cracks. Voltia walked towards Derkila and the Deity Princess Shura. She bowed respectfully and then said out loud,"Are you alright, my lady?" Her eyes were now visible and were watering with tears of fear and gratitude. "You saved me without any hesitation?" Everyone went into shock over the Deity Princess talking to her with her precious and lovely voice. Startstrucked crowd. Dumbfounded Three Greats. Jealous Rivals. Voltia had been blessed with the words of a Deity Princess. She could very well be the next demon king. "Of course, how could I not protect someone as cute as you, princess?" Voltia continued to bow her head. But then lifted her head and then held out a pink Hellphone. "If you need me again please just text or call me. And I'll rush to your side just like I did today." Princess Shura became bright red and covered up her face with petals once more. "I, Princess Shura, hereby and henceforth declare my strong support for Luciano Schade Voltia. Also known as Nevermore, Demoness of Darkness." Everyone began to sweat profusely at this unexpected outcome. This meant that Voltia had the authority equal or greater than the three greats. "Now everyone, please have a good night!" She disappeared into the petal portal back to her own realm of living. Voltia straightened up as she smirked deviously behind her dragon mask.

Fenrir contacted her with alarming news. She went from walking towards Behemoth to dashing down a hallway with electric footsteps. She grinded to a stop only to see an unconscious Iruma in the arms of Fenrir. But he was just sleeping and wasn't on the urge of death. "Thank god, I thought I lost him again."

A few minutes before:
All while the whole party was going insane over Voltia being supported by a Deity Princess. Iruma spots Ameri and runs off to talk to her before she gets to leave. "Ameri! Wait!" Iruma ran in her direction only to stop at the sight of the feeling of danger. He summoned his familiar and it took a deadly kick of death by Ameri. "I was going to give you a quick death but it seems like you are going to make this difficult, Iruma." Her voice was low and chilling. She wasn't the same Ameri he grew to care about in the beginning. His demon familiar evaporated into black ash. He looked into her eyes only to see them spiralling with relentless bloodlust and lust for carnage. She had returned to origin just like Kalego and his big sister. Ameri was dangerous and was actually trying to kill him right now. He wasn't used to using magic or his new body yet. He stood no chance against a demon of origin in his current state. He wanted to run away but if he turns his back, he's surely dead. He closed his eyes in fear as he raised his arms in defence. He was pushed to the ground as someone faster and stronger than him intervened just in the nick of time.