Volume 2 Chapter 8: Insatiable Thirst For Power

Previously: Alexia stopped in front of the double doors that led to the teacher's office. "Alright, let's do this!" She pushed the doors open only to reveal Kalego talking to the student faculty about what to do about Alexia's threat to take the student council's seat. "Your talking about me, without me being present? How cruel of you, eggy teach." His eyes widened at her saying Clara's nickname for him. "Hehe, eggy teach is really naughty. Isn't that right, Clara?" She jumped up in the air and giggled playfully. Alexia walked inside the office but her classmates stayed behind as they felt the change of atmosphere that Alexia created. "Now then Kalego, I have something very important to discuss with you about the Misfit class. Surely you can spare at least a few minutes of your precious time. Right?"

Alexia sat down in front of Kalego with a smug smirked across her face. The misfit class was standing behind her and slowly be overwhelmed with fear and chills. The teacher's could feel Kalego's dark aura colliding with Alexia's red-violet intense aura.

Kalego leaned back and glared at Alexia with such dread. "Why are you here?" She chuckled softly at his irritation. "Why? That's cute." He groaned annoyed with her attitude towards him. He knows that she's a human so a real evil cycle isn't possible and the one she showed him a week ago was completely different than this version. So what exactly had happened to her? He was worried and concerned but couldn't show that right now while in public. He had a job to do.

Before he could realize what had happened he agreed to a outrageous plan for the class to get all the faculty to sign permission papers in order to get the Royal One. Her words didn't match her personality or age. It was memorizing to listen to, as if she was another person.

A small time skip later: Alexia was roaming the halls by herself trying to think things over as everyone else was working hard. But she was interrupted by Kalego slamming her up against the wall. His dark gloomy eyes stared into her red-violet crystal eyes. "What's up with you?" "Do you really want to know, puppy dog?" She ducked under her his arm and entered the empty classroom. As soon as Kalego shut the door she changed her appearance.

Carnage: He laughed deeply as his body changed form. "You truly are foolish. I thought you of all people who realize that I'm not Alexia. But it seems you are just idiotic than the chair demon."

Kalego: His eyes widened at the sight of Alexia body no longer being a female but infact a male. "Who are you, what have you done to Alexia!?"

A/N~ True Form: Short, spikey red & black, with red bangs hanging low in front of his unique looking eyes. Long purple pointy tongue, light grey skin, sharp teeth and pair of fangs, pointy ears with black stud piercings and looped earrings. Crystal red-violet irises with white sclera and black devil shaped pupils. Black bone horns coming from his hair they have red cracks that glow with magic.

Kalego went fight them but then the he spun around and said,"Vann Ravensburg, the former retainer and general of the #6 demon king Dante Luciano." He bowed his head. Kalego collapsed to the ground shaking uncomfortably at the sight of his real dark aura as it oozed out of his body. "That can't possibly be true? That was several hundred thousand years ago. Even for a demon that's too long to live..." "You really think so? Well good thing I was sealed in a ring only to be fully preserved." Kalego was going into shock over this information. "Vann Ravensburg the famous and notorious demon for his ruthlessness and very cunning intellect. He led hundreds of thousands demons into battle without any trouble. His real strength rivals even the chair demon Sullivan. So the question is why are you supporting Alexia instead of trying to get out of the ring?" Carnage chuckled softly amused by his words. "I appreciate the praise. I'm surprised that you actually know who I am. I'm not sure what year it is anymore. Being sealed into that ring for so long, I lost count. But non of that matters now. To answer your dumb question."