Volume 2 Chapter 5: Well Prepared

Previously: Alexia was woken up by the sound of arguing on the other side of the door. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone to see 30 minutes have passed. And that some of her classmates have messaged her to come out of her room. She yawned softly and shouted out,"Let them in!" Vano reluctantly opened the door and the class poured into the room with a huge smile across their faces. "It's good to see you guys again. How are you feeling about today's performance?"

"You did great Master!" (Azz-kun) "I couldn't keep my eyes off you!" (Shax-kun) "As expected from my rival to steal the attention of the entire crowd!" (Sabo) "You can steal hearts, I didn't know that was possible. I guess there's more about stealing than I originally thought." (Jazz)

A few hours later: They all left her room to let her rest but then a last visitor flashed a special ticket and spoke up. "You did great, who knew you could do even better than your debut concert." Her eyes lit up with excitement as she saw Kalego's cocky expression. She ran towards him as soon as the door closed behind him. She leaped towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her lips against his. His eyes widened at the sight of her crying. "I going to become stronger so I can get revenge for him. But until then..." She wrapped her legs around his waist and grinned sadistically showing her human teeth. "Let's have a little fun. Okay, Nabu-chan?" His face flushed red at her nickname for him. He chuckled softly as he pushed her up against the door and bit into her shoulder. She whimpered softly as her blood was being sucked out. She locked eyes with him as he stopped indulging on her crimson red. "You taste delicious, Alexia." She giggled slightly at him. "Do I now?" She grabbed his hair and forcefully pulled him into a deep kiss. Their tongues intertwined with each other, the taste of metal overwhelmed her taste buds. But she didn't respond in a bad way. She kept fighting against his strong tongue. His tail showed itself as he undid his belt and pulled down his pants. She changed her appearance and her red-violet crystal like eyes stole away his attention. She whispered softly,"I've discovered how to make my illusions turn into physical flesh." A long black tail with red highlights that was glowing with magic. Had red-violet crystal spikes. The end was shaped like an arrow. It grew in length and wrapped his own devi-tail. His eyebrows raised greatly at the feeling of her tail intertwined with his. "This unique devil, is all yours to have." Her devilish grin gave him chills. "My evil cycle is usually just for show but I kinda want to dominate you right now." She pushed off the door and slammed him into the ground with her tail swayed in the air above. "I'm going to show you the devilish side of me." His clothes were ripped off his skin. His scars were revealed and the feeling of her long pointy tongue running along his abs gave him goosebumps. "Alexia, who knew you'd ever take control of..." She drilled her tongue down his throat. His cock was being pumped by her unique devil tail. His body heated up from within, he could feel her body absorb his heat. "I'm going to drive you crazy!" He said telepathically using her magic. His eyes widened at her using a high level spell. She pulled away so she could catch her breath. "Alexia, when did you..." She made her clothes disappear just before she sat down on his hard rod. "No talking." She hushed him with a devilish smirk across her face. He grunted slightly as her hole tightened around his throbbing cock.

Meanwhile outside of the room Vano and Markus were blushing bright red as they heard everything happening inside with their enhanced hearing. And yet they couldn't bare to leave and give them privacy. They smelled the scent of her blood since the beginning of interaction between her and Kalego. They were drooling over the thought of them drinking her blood again. The images of her naked and taking a cock flooded their minds. Could she take their throbbing cocks too? She has a more energy than most demons. Her concert lasted longer than expected. Her stamina, strength, speed, and durability is overwhelming for a demon her age. Vano and Markus saw her in action in a battle but they also desired to see her in action another way. They both looked at the door behind them as someone was slammed up against it. Loud grunting and moans filled their ears. "Oh yes! Fuck me more! Tame me with your cock!" Their cock's sprung up in there pants almost instantly. They couldn't help it anymore they had to release themselves from the overwhelming pressure of lust and greed. The stadium was empty and no one was going to come this anymore. The staff was retired so they wouldn't bother the Idol. They both whipped out their cocks and started jerking it as they leaned up against the wall next to the door. "Ahhh yes! More! Give me more!" Vano and Markus bit their tongues to keep in their deep grunts and growls. They thrusted up into their clenched fist and imagined her small body going up and down on top of their giant cocks.