Volume 2 Chapter 4: Devi-Performance!

Previously: She used her telekinesis magic to set down a blanket over his body and then went to get a shower. "I love you, and I'll make sure nothing happens to you. They may have stolen my little brother from me but they won't take anyone else. I'll make sure of it."

1 week later: Azmodeus and Clara become a part of the student council, they are determined to get stronger no matter what it takes.

Meanwhile somewhere else, Ami Kirio was making plans to get broken out of prison. "I can't believe Iruma-kun's sister isn't the same as him. I'm looking forward to seeing her despair and anger again. The way she took out her anger on me, was absolutely exquisite." He got chills and shook violently with delight. He licked his lips as he imagined her breaking his bones again.

Alexia was striving to better herself and grow even stronger and higher in the demon ranks. But for now she's getting ready for her public appearance as Miss Hex. And after the performance she's going to do something special. But first things first, she needs bodyguards for her idol career. And she has just the two in mind.

Alexia invites Markus and Vano over to her house to hangout and watch movies. They both ducked under the doorway and greeted Opera respectfully.

She shouted at them both at the tip of the stairs smiling happily,"Thanks for coming! Come on, hurry up!" They both nodded their heads and went up the stairs quickly.

They walked down the hallway leading to her bedroom feeling a little nervous. They've never been to a girl's house before.

As they enter her room they are surprised to see it's not girly at all. She sat down in front of the TV and pressed play on the movie. She crossed her legs and smiled genuinely at them. They both sat down and they watched the movie.

After the movie Vano glanced over at Alexia,"Why did you really ask us over?" She tensed up and then avoided his eye contact. "Is it that obvious? Well I need your help." They reacted surprised. "Our help?" They both asked in unison.

She looked over at them desperate,"I have a huge desire to become the next demon king, but to make that reality I need others around me to give me their support." She bit her two index fingers and then held them out saying. "Will you two become my friends and personal bodyguards for when I'm doing my Dem doll stuff?" They both looked at each other for a few seconds. "Why didn't you ask us sooner, Little Lamb?" He reached out and grabbed her small hand. "You have my support, you have already proven yourself to me." Vano and Markus gently licked the blood from her fingers.

They pulled away and grinned widely with their eyes glowing brightly. "Your blood is so delicious." Drool leaked out of the corners of their mouths.

A week later: Alexia, the teacher staff, the misfit class, and most of the school showed up for Iruma-kun's funeral.

His grave was overseeing the Netherworld on a cliff side. Everyone eventually left broken hearted but Alexia stayed behind on her knees staring at his gravestone. Tears no longer could be produced by her eyes.  "I'll make sure to make you proud of me, little brother." She stood up and walked away with a determined look in her eyes.

Saturday morning: Everything was being set up by the staff of the concert. Meanwhile Alexia is getting ready and changing her appearance. Lastly was her personality.

Atlas: "Knock em dead!"

Vixen: "Good luck, Master."

Alexia: "Alright, let's do this."