Volume 2 Chapter 2: Dark Truths...

Previously: Alexia leaped towards her teacher and tackled him to the ground sobbing hysterically begging him to never hate her. He didn't know what was she talking about. "Hate you? Why are you freaking out? Does it have to do with this afternoon?" She went dead silent and the tears instantly stopped. "It does? Tell me what's going on in your mind?" His voice wasn't as usual. It was softer and more concerned about her safety and health. "Do you promise to hear everything out tonight and not hate me? I don't want to lose you too. Please, I'm begging you." He sat up and embraced her hesitantly. "I promised to keep you safe and once I understood my feelings I would say something." She felt her heart stop at the words that came out his mouth. "I care about you. I want you to court me. And steal my heart." She looked up in his warm and fuzzy eyes. Her heart slowly cracked. "I want you too but I'm scared." He grabbed her face,"Why?" She grabbed his face and bit her lip causing it to bleed. "I'm scared you won't want me after I tell you my past." He pressed his forehead against her's,"I'm here to help not hurt. You caught my attention and grabbed onto my heart. I'm yours to have." She leaned in and kissed him. He licked up the blood running down her chin and then ran it along her white teeth and small lips. Her mouth parted open slightly to let his tongue inside. Her tongue tasted the metal from her blood onto the tip of his tongue. He reached back to touch her back but then she heard someone approaching the classroom. She panicked and leaned back gasping for air. His eyes widened slightly. She couldn't move or say anything. She scoffed annoyed and kissed him once more. Someone came inside the classroom but looked around and saw nothing. Kalego was losing his breath and so was she. She was using her concealment magic to hide them away. "I guess they aren't here." It was another teacher. Once he shut the door behind him. Alexia pulled away to catch her breath. "What just..." He went to say something but she felt weak. She passed out on his chest. "Alexia? Damn, she must have passed out. Her past can be too bad. No matter what it is... I must accept everything about her."

Small time skip: Alexia walked into the door of her home with Kalego following close behind. They went to the living room to see Opera and Grandpa Sullivan waiting. She sat in-between Sullivan and Opera. She whispered softly into Opera's ear,"What do I say exactly? Everything?" He looked at her concerned. "He should be filled in on your real identity." She started shaking but he grabbed her hands. "It's going to be alright." She glanced over at her teacher and grandpa. Sullivan stood up and sat next to Kalego to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.

Alexia gulped hesitantly and opened to mouth to speak. But hesitated. "Go on." Opera squeezed her left hand. "I have no other choice but to tell you why I didn't know how to accept your love at the beginning. Iruma was the only knew about what happened. But since he's no longer here..." She exhaled hot air. "My parents abused me physically, mentally and... Sexually." All their eyes widened even wider as she said the last part softly.

She avoided their widened eyes and let go of Opera's hand. "While my brother was forced to work all sorts of jobs I was held captive by my own father. He experimented on my body to see how much pain my body could take until I passed out. In dangerous situations my body goes numb to protect my mind from what he put me through." She used her Carnage's ring powers to create a knife of crystals. She stabbed straight through her left hand. They all panicked and went to stop her but she looked up with a blank expression. "I feel absolutely nothing right now. I can see that I'm bleeding but I feel normal. Do you understand what that means? He completely ruined my ability to feel pain until I start to die." She stood up and stopped using concealment magic on her body. Her face and bare arms were covered in scars. "Ever since I came here, I knew using makeup was out of the question. So using magic was my best way to hide everything from sight." Kalego heard the part of coming here and she sighed softly as she gripped onto the blade. "Grandpa and Opera there's no reason to hide the truth from my teacher anymore. If he finds out in the future then he might just hate me." She held out her hands and smiled genuinely at her teacher. "I'm not a demon but in fact a human." They both didn't know what to say her bluntness. She just went for it without any hesitation. Kalego's mind broke down.