Volume 3 Chapter 12: The Beast Inside

Previously: Alexia floated back down to the stage and minimized her wings. "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Let's calm down and sing something much more lower in tone. Shall we?" She grinned widely as she swayed slowly side to side. The next music track was on the opposite side of the spectrum, it was lower in tone. "This song is called, "Evil" let's be monsters together." She released her dark chilling aura as dark red-violet crystals covered the rest of the stage. She grew claws of crystals and her tails branched out and grappled into the ground. She let go of the mic and her extra arms disappeared from sight. She used her telekinesis magic to made the mic float in front of her face. Her void black bottom and top fangs showed themselves and her long rough pink tongue hang out as saliva poured out of the corner of her mouth. Crystals grew along her roots as her normal black feathered wings were now being covered in red-violet crystals in random places all over. "I'm so hungry for your blood and flesh. I'm getting chills throughout my entire body. My body is heating up from within. Are you hungry for my blood too?" She tilted her head to the side. They all screamed out and begged in ecstasy for her to treat them to her delicious crimson red.

As she performed dark figures lurked in the shadows waiting for their time to take her life. "Boss said she was going to be tough to kill but she doesn't seem that threatening. She's probably just using transformation magic and acting the part of her alter ego. I'm going to bring back your head and be praised by the 7 fingers. Just you wait, damn Miss Hex."

Miss Hex held out her hands and grinned sadistically showing off her black fangs and pearly whites. She closed her left eye and stuck out her tongue. And laughed out as if she losing her mind. "Let's go crazy as demons should!" She pulled out a vial of blood and poured it into her mouth. She was openly consuming blood on stage. It poured out from the corners of her mouth and off her chin. She snickered playfully as she gestured her hands downward as she made it rain blood. "Drink up, my little lovely imps. Tastes my blood! Go crazy and fall in love with me! I'm the only Idol worthy of your respect and love! I'm your new obsession!"

A/N~ (Killing Time Jordan Fiction)

Her tails branched out and drilled into the stage, she lifted her body off the ground as she started to sing her next song. The blood soaked the crowd's clothes and fur of the animal shaped demons. Her friends, family and lovers were salivating and going crazy over how much she's changed. "Wake up and brush my teeth with the blood of my enemies. Mirror crack, when I look. Yeah it better be, ice cold. I've been at it for a century. Bad bitch, black dress. Pull up in it, sipping on that jealousy." She grinned sadistically as continued on to whispered softly into the mic with a cold blooded tone of voice. "Got to leave my legacy, snap my fingers and I'm getting the amenities. If you're on my bad side, then you dead to me. Choosing violence. It's ironic, that you're sorry. Mercy, isn't in the recipe." The crowd got chills at how devilish her eyes looked. "Please don't waste your breath, on the things I don't regret. Baby I'm just here for the ride. See my silhouette. Please don't ever ask me why. Every time I tell you, darling I-I'm just killing time." She grew her nails and dug her nails into her shoulders as the crowd went insane. The feeling of everyone's evil cycles being triggered at once sent freezing chills throughout her entire body. She goes closer to the ledge still being lifted by her tails. The demon near the ledge shook violently and screamed out for more blood. "I just, fucking love it when you run. Nah they never, make it easy. I'll admit it that's the fun. I've been so hungry baby, you've been such a tease. Never going to stop until you're dripping from my teeth." She retracted her claws and her blood splattered all over the faces of the ones in the front row. They all shook violently and felt something in-between their legs harden completely and release something creamy. A wave of stimulation hit the entire crowd as she reached the climax of the song. "Please don't waste your breath, on the things I don't regret. Baby I'm just here for the ride. See my silhouette. Please don't ever ask me why. Every time I tell you, darling I-I'm just killing time." They all became very weak in the knees. "I'm just killing time." She set herself down and gradually got louder. "Said I'm looking at the Villian, yeah I wonder.  NEVER. EVER. GOING. TO. GET. AWAY FROM. ME! NEVER. EVER. I'M JUST KILLING TIME! TIME... TIME... INSIDE! YOUR MINE!" She was breathing heavily and sweating bullets. They all orgasmed and came loads in their pants. She was just about to break and lose consciousness.