Vol 6-7 Character Sheet:

Former Name: Alexia Suzuki Luciano
Demon Name: Luciano Schade Voltia
Deviculum Title: Lady Schade
13 Crowns: Nevermore, Demoness of Darkness
Nicknames: Kalego (Fiancèe/Sensei) (Brat, little minx, Miss Luciano, Voltia, little missy, Sweetheart, Volt,
Azmodeus (Pinky) (Mistress, Miss Alexia, Lady Schade or Voltia)
Clara (Wild Child) (Alex-chan, bestie, Volt-chan, )
Vann Ravensburg (Carnage) (Master, My Queen, Princess,)
Alastor Bloodmoon/Morningstar (Alastor) (Mistress, Your Majesty, & My Queen.)
Lutz Blackstone (Lutz) (Majesty, My Queen, & Ma'am.)
Thoth or Todo (Child, Kiddo, Heiress, Princess, Etc.)
Dante Luciano (Dad & Father) (Little one, prescious treasure, daughter, trouble maker, sweetheart, honey, darling, etc.)
Age: 18-19 (First Year), 19-20 (Second)
Height: 5'6
Birthday: June 25th
Gender: Female
Demon Rank: 8 (Harvest Festival Young King),
Race: Halfbreed (Fallen Angel/Celestial Dragon)
Family: Dante Luciano (Father), Angelica Luciano (Mother), Iruma Suzuki (Twin Brother)
Fiancèe: Naberius Kalego (Grumpy Pants, Eggy-Teach, Professor, Kal-kun, handsome devil, my lovely, etc.)
Friends: Azz (Azmodeus Alice), Val (Clara Valac), Jazzy (Jazz M. Andro), Sabro-kun (Sabnock/Rival), Shax-kun (Shax Leid)
Classmates: Purson Soi,
Adults & Teachers: Mr. Brax (Librarian Goat Man), Mr. Bloom (Infirmary Nurse), Mr. Blush (Buer Blushenko | Healing Demon),
Appearance:
Voltia's Half & Half Form: Long navy blue hair with black highlights that's put in two braids that reach down to her lower back. She has a few bangs hanging down from her right side of her face. Slightly tanned white skin, slim but strong build, curvy hourglass figure, and average sized breasts. Vertical cut on her left eye, and right side of her lip. And several thousand different types of scars all over her body. Short black spiral devil horn with golden highlights coming from her hair on the left side only. Left eye, lavender iris with black devil shaped pupil, white sclera and golden specks. Right eye, golden iris with a black lightning bolt shaped pupil, white sclera and lavender specks. Jagged black roots running along her spine, it has a gold lightning bolt pattern outlining the black. Her left devil wing is raven black and dragon-like. Her right wing is raven black and feathered. A lightning bolt shaped pattern is marked throughout their two different looking wings. She has a long, slim, and thin black devil tail with a glaive shaped end. But when angry it changes shape to a black war scythe with a golden lightning bolt shaped pattern. It can be any size or length they desire as long as they have enough magic. Their golden highlights throughout her entire devilish and angelic body glows brightly when they use their bloodline magic.
Dragon Form: Dragon snout with crystalized golden electricity teeth with magenta cracks that glow in the dark. Light blue reptile skin with a mixture of magenta, cyan and navy blue Hexagon scales. The magenta parts of the scales glow in the dark. Black claws, forked tongue, and ram horns pointing backwards and have faded tips of ultraviolet glowing magenta and gold cracks. Magenta irises with white sclera and golden shaped lightning bolts outlined with black. They have a medium thick dragon tail with ultraviolet glowing magenta hexagon scales in the darkness. They split into four separate parts that have ever changing ends made out of crystalized golden electricity with magenta cracks. Dragon wings with mixture of magenta, cyan and navy blue Hexagon scales.
Fallen Angel: (Brambles wrapped around her body & black roses decorating her shameless outfit.) Porcelain white skin with thorny vines, brambles, tree roots with a bit of emerald green moss combined together to make a fallen angel Valkyrie armour covering her private parts and vital places. She has a very earthy halo of black roses and deadly sharp brambles. Lavender irises with black devil shaped pupils, white sclera and gold specks. Black blooded veins with golden specks. They have a long thick devil tail made out of brambles with gold sharp thorns and the end is shaped like a War Scythe. Four pairs of raven shaped feathered wings coming from their bramble and jagged edged roots.
(Hybrid Demon Version 2)
Lightly tanned honey colored skin with shimmering gold freckles. Slim but strong build, curvy hourglass figure, and average sized breasts. Short wavy lavender purple with scythe shaped thick strand of hair hanging down in front of her left eye. That has a faded but large vertical scar going over her left eye. Her hair has magenta pink under-lights that glow whenever she uses her electric magic. They have dragon shaped eyes, narrow and fierce. Magenta irises with white sclera and golden shaped lightning bolts outlined with black. Dragon jagged teeth with fangs that grow in length, size and thickness whenever they are excited, angry, or hungry. Gold painted nails, pink eyeshadow with golden specks and magenta lipstick with a gold lightning bolt design that shimmers in the light.
Two black rooted oni horns that come from her forehead on either side that slightly curled backwards. They slowly change from black to a shimmering gold towards the tips. Their horns are decorated by black bramble vines covered on thorns and roses whenever they perform on stage. They have two back curled ram horns coming from their temples that are pointing backwards that have shimmering gold grooves. She has a long, slim, and thin black devil tail with a golden glaive shaped end. That gets engulfed with gold electricity outlined with magenta. But when angry it changes shape to a golden war scythe with a magenta lightning bolt shaped pattern. It can be any size or length they desire as long as they have enough magic.
Evil Cycle: Black smoke figure with a slim frame body with golden light for her eyes. Thick brambles with gold sharp thorns come out of her shadow and spread throughout the open area and sap away magical power from her enemies. They have golden electricity outlined with magenta. They have a long thick devil tail made out of brambles with gold sharp thorns and the end is shaped like a War Scythe.
Personality: (Default) Calm and collected demeanour. She's very confident and speaks her mind. Straight forward, rebellious, blunt with words and actions. 
(Combat) Cold-hearted and rude toward her enemies. Supportive and encouraging of her allies/comrades. 
(Angered) Being insulted doesn't effect her but her brother's legacy, her friends, and love ones matter more to Voltia.
(Evil Cycle) Shameless when it comes to interacting with Kalego. She's naturally charming and persuasive when talking to other demons, they tell her secrets and let their guard down around her automatically. She can be very competitive, flirtatious, and sarcastic with her friends and family. When fighting against enemies she taunts them without any signs of fear and tends to laugh and smile with excitement. Her true nature is that she has no fear in death, she's shameless, not afraid to be lustful, unfazed by carnage of battle and loves to embrace the feeling of wrath and chaos. She's the 7 sins of humanity in one person or demon.
(12 classmates) Her classmates are her new family in the netherworld. Since losing Iruma they all grew closer together. They are all returning to the origin of demons.
(Iruma Suzuki) He was turned into something more demonic but she didn't turn her back on him and held out her hand for him to take. They will always be siblings no matter what race or species they are now.
Outfits: Summer/Water Park: (Medium length lavender skirt with a gold star outlined in black design. Bare, shaved, and beautiful looking, slightly tanned, thick muscular legs. Baggy light colored demon cat designed t-shirt with short sleeves. High top lavender sneakers with gold eyelets, black laces, and white soles. White ankle high socks. Black sunglasses. Hair braided and put up into a singular bun. Golden spiked, lavender collar with a golden star symbol hanging from the front loop.) (Lavender, Gold, Black colored Bikini Style swimsuit with a gold star design. (Walter park only.)
FrostSpire: Black turtleneck sweater, black leggings with purple skulls, they are on top of their black tights. Insulated black snow boots with purple laces, Iron toes, gold eyelets and spikes on the soles. Special silk gloves that warm the host's hands using magic. Insulated winter black coat, with purple highlights. It has deep pockets and a golden zipper. Attachable purple fur hood, they have a oni face mask to keep their face warm from the deadly wind storms, it's made out of red-violet crystals that heats up using magic. Bablys is engraved on the back on gold. There's holes for their wings and tails to come out. A golden glowing solar cloud scarf wrapped her neck keeping her warm with a continuous small supply of magic. (Gift from Zeal, won from a festival stand.)
Miss Hex Pirate Version: Scarlet red Captain Coat with gold chains on the shoulders, golden inside, buttons, and seems. It usually rests on her shoulders. She has a red & gold solar scarf wrapped around her neck to help keep her warm the twin tails of the scarf were hanging behind her back. No shirt, red bandages wrapped around her neck, breasts, left arm and leg. Elbow length brown leather & gold gauntlet with a grappling hook attached for her right arm. Gold sash and dark brown belt. Crystal sword on her left hip. Baggy pants that stop at the ankles, calf high golden buckled boots with steel toes and gold soles.
Nevermore Outfit: (Harvest Festival) Black military jumpsuit with red highlights. It has multiple pockets that are very spacious with the help of magic. Black outside bit red inside hood with holes for their horns. Holes for their wings and tail. Black gloves that are elbow length with her rings on top. Black thigh high laced boots with red eyelets, black laces, iron soles with spikes, and shadow steel toes. Medieval Magical Dagger that can grow in size, width, and length. Aka Abyssal Vice is in one of her many pockets. (New magic - Double Impact & Neutralize Zone)
Student Council: Mafia style, red & black. Black vest with scarlet flames design on the front highlighted with gold. Red-violet crystal demon-eyed shaped bow. Black baggy jean jacket with a red inside, buttons and zipper. Bablys written on the back in gold Kanji. Black leggings for girls or pants for the guys. Black leather boots, black iron soles, steel toes, black laces, silver eyelets and spiked soles. They have holes in the back of their outfit for their wings and holes in the pants for tails to come out.
Deviculum Candidate: Dragon skull face mask with several horns and jagged edges that could easily draw blood when touched. The dragon mask moves whenever she speaks and eats food. Her piercing, narrow, fierce, electric dragon shaped eyes are hidden from sight with the mask. But a faint sight of them glowing whenever she gets excited or upset, strikes fear in those looking. She has a black long military overcoat with a bramble red velvet pattern decorating her sleeves, edges, and collar of her coat. Her coat has a shimmering gold inside and lightning bolt buttons decorating both sides. Beautiful black feathered wings are coming from slits on her jacket. They are shrunk in size to not take up too much room. White off the shoulder blouse with frilly fabric and design. Black velvet pants with the same red velvet bramble pattern as her coat. They are tucked into her thigh high military combat boots with 5 straps, gold buckles and shimmering gold soles. Black silk gloves with her jewelry and engagement ring hidden with magic. Bone Dragon tail that's jagged, spikey and chaotic, it has a scythe blade shaped end. The tail has a inky black bramble wrapped around her tail with just as razor sharp red thorns.
Winter Bablys Uniform: Black high collar military jacket with gold pentagram shaped buttons. Has long sleeves, double breasted buttons, and a hot pink velvet inside. Her last name Luciano is embroidered under the collar on the back in gold thread. She has her rank pinned on her left side. Her jacket is closed outside and open when in class. Broad cross designed shirt, right shoulder. No sleeves. Has her charm bracelet on her left wrist. And her engagement ring on her left ring finger. Arm warmer style fingerless glove on her right, that's black in colour and reached up to her elbow. Harem style ankle high hot pink pants with Luciano on one leg and Voltia on the other, in black. Black stirrup style leg warmers underneath that reach up to just below her knees. No shoes, hot pink painted nails for hand and feet. Whenever she walks, electricity comes from her soles.
Abilities & Skills:
Expert Marksman
Flexible Athlete
Incredible Swimmer
Master Swordsmanship
Weapons:
Gear & Equipment: Hellphone
Red Skull Library Card
Common Magic: Telekinesis
Transformation magic
Illusion magic
Creation Magic
Passive Spells:
Ancient Magic:
Double Impact - The force of power of anyone's action can be double, if they are nearby her. That includes her familars and her own attacks.
Neutralize Zone - She can create a barrier that cancels out any magic, except for her own. Even familiars are forced to disappear. Physical attacks are all that are permitted.
Charm Magic: Strawapple (Strawberry + Apple)(The embodyment of Voltia's inner desire. Demons are charmed and flirted with until they submit their minds to her completely.)
Ultimate Desire: A red-violet mist with gold specks consumes the target. Time and space becomes paused. Their mind wanders into a strange dream like place. Their mind sees their truest desires come true as if they are reality. No matter how devious, twisted, or devilish.
Echo Chamber: Her evil cycle is beyond inhuman, her demon soul is the embodiment of desire, lust, pride, envy, wrath, greed, and sloth. She can reach the minds of demons no matter where they are lurking or far away. Whatever she says goes and the world around her bends the will of her deepest desire.
Bloodline Magic: Demon Soul Bond: They can make bonds with other demons and creatures that bind their soul's with her for as long as she lives. She can use their powers for her own.
Gluttony - Alastor Morningstar (Spider Silk & Purple Flame Magic)
Carnage - Vann Ravensburg (Red-violet Crystal & Elemental Magic)
Cremation (Naberius Hades - 10) Black skull shaped ring with emerald eyes and teeth. Left hand, pinky finger. (Emerald flames of hell, they have different functions depending the host's current emotions.)
Virtue (Thoth - 9) Left golden ankh earring outlined with purple amethyst gemstone. (They are permanently and ultimately resistant to mind related bloodline magic. Charm, Brainwash, Lullaby, Mind Reading, etc.)
Devil's Night (BloodyMary - 8)
King's Command (Derkila Zethorax - 10)
Forbidden Crimson: (Vladimir - 10) Gold loop right earring with a Ruby shaped like a drop of blood. (Allows her to lose more blood than other demons and to continue living a longer life.)
Blackstone: (Lutz -10) Black & emerald linked chain bracelet connected to her left ankle. It jangles when she walks, announcing her presence. (Allows her to use taunt magic. Those who feel negative energy towards her can't look away.)
Riptide (Opera -8) Black & Scarlet linked chain bracelet connected to her right ankle. It jangles when she walks, announcing her presence. (Her physical strength when kicking sends a rippling shockwave.)
Magenta Bloom: (Azmodeus Alice - Rank 5) Golden necklace with a pentagon shaped magenta diamond. (Pink flames that harden and become spiky. They explode upon impact.)
Blood-Raven: (Kalego - Rank 9) Black metallic collar with purple spikes. (Doppelganger, he takes the form of a raven. The thousands of other copies of himself act as dummies with a secret shocking power behind them once destroyed.)
Soul Bond Charm Bracelet: (Vol 7+) (Left wrist.) (Charms take the place of the individual jewellery for all of her bonds. Each charm represents each connection.) (Platinum in colour but made out of nether stone. Black spider web, Alastor. Red-violet crystal pentagram. Carnage/Vann. Black & green flame, Hades. Golden Ankh, Thoth. Ruby drop of blood, Vladimir. Black & green infinity symbol with cracks, Lutz. Pink diamond heart, Alice Azmodeus. Ball of yarn, Opera. Red bat, BloodyMary. Lavender tassel, Derkila. Black crow, Kalego Naberius.)
Electro Boost (Golden colour outlined with magenta pink.)
Energy Zap: They can steal people's physical and mental energy to make them too weak to do anything. They can steal from electric circuits and give others, things, or herself a energy boost.
Thunderstrike: They can summon thunderstorms by shooting their electric magic into the air and clouds. Electro tornadoes, cyclones, and hurricanes spiral down from the sky and electrify anything that gets in their way. The clouds fill up with rain and lightning strikes the battlefield, turning things to charcoal and ash.
Surge: They can produce, control, and manipulate electricity with their entire body. They can run or move as fast as lightning itself once she fuses the element with her body. Her veins glow bright gold and her devil tail, roots and wings are affected by her bloodline elemental magic.
Zeus Creation: They can create anything weapon, shield, barrier or armour shaped with her electricity. Doppelganger copies that shock the enemy. Her imagination is the limit.
Overheating: Her electricity is beyond hot like the sun or flames from hell. Her body is built to withstand so much heat but other demons that aren't. Their bodies can't handle it and their veins glow bright gold and their blood boils until it combusts the flesh, bone, and guts outward from the inside.
Overloaded: (She can absorb magical power and electro shocks from fellow demons or natural storms. Her body will be covered in golden crystalized magical power in the form of samurai armor. Her body will grow in size, muscular strength, and her magical power will skyrocket temporarily. Her physical attacks double in damage and pain.
Golden Aether: She can condense her electricity into pure magical power crystals. They are very absorbent of damage and crumble to magic dust whenever the magical power runs out or getting overpowered