Volume 6 Chapter 7: Dance With Me!

Previously:
Everyone looked her way only to see an unexpected outfit and mask. Her security demons were just as stunning as her handsome escort. She was being surrounded by handsome devils.

Deviculum Candidate: (Lady Schade) Dragon skull face mask with several horns and jagged edges that could easily draw blood when touched. The dragon mask moves whenever she speaks and eats food. Her piercing, narrow, fierce, electric dragon shaped eyes are hidden from sight with the mask. But a faint sight of them glowing whenever she gets excited or upset, strikes fear in those looking. She has a black long military overcoat with a bramble red velvet pattern decorating her sleeves, edges, and collar of her coat. Her coat has a shimmering gold inside and lightning bolt buttons decorating both sides. Beautiful black feathered wings are coming from slits on her jacket. They are shrunk in size to not take up too much room. White off the shoulder blouse with frilly fabric and design. Black velvet pants with the same red velvet bramble pattern as her coat. They are tucked into her thigh high military combat boots with 5 straps, gold buckles and shimmering gold soles. Black silk gloves with her jewellery except her engagement ring hidden with magic. Bone Dragon tail that's jagged, spikey and chaotic, it has a scythe blade shaped end. The tail has a inky black bramble wrapped around her tail with just as razor sharp red thorns.

Alexia was representing her father and mother perfectly with her military outfit and her feathered wings. She can change her DNA to whatever she desires ever since she was slain by her brother. She has more freedom over her appearance and her magic. She walked down the stairs with her arm linked with Kalego's arm. His warm presence made her feel calm and relaxed. Her breathing was steady and stable. "My lady, do you want to mingle with your friends while I get us drinks?" His words were velvet against her skin. As his soothing voice stroked her lovingly. Her heart was pounding pretty loud in her throat, ear, and chest. Her pulse was going crazy. How could he get even hotter? Maybe she just missed being by his side that much. It's been a while since they were able to just relax and spend time together. "I'd love that very much." But before she left his side to greet Alice and his mother. "My Lord?" He looked her way curiously. Only to see her mouth,"I love you." His indigo crystal eyes zoomed out as he grinned widely. "As do I, my lady." She smiled brightly as she left his side without question. He smiled as he headed towards the drink table.

Alexia tapped Alice's shoulder. He turned around only to see a bowing figure. Their dragon tail curled up in a spiral. "Lord, Azzy. I mean Azmodeus." He recognized her voice and lit up with excitement. He bowed respectfully back,"Lady Alexia. It's a pleasure to see you again." They both looked at each other and admired each other's fancy outfits. "Where's Master Iruma?" Just as Alice whispered that to her they heard a huge commotion happening. They both looked at the entrance only to see Iruma Zethorax entering with Narnia Naberius in the shape of Fenrir acting as his bodyguard. As per Alexia's personal request. The Narnia Naberius she saw earlier amongst the other patrons was actually Henri Azazel using transformation magic. Also as requested.

Iruma walked over to his sister and best friend. Fenrir bowed respectfully in the direction of Lady Schade aka Alexia. It was her Deviculum Candidate title for the night. Schade is another fancy name for night or darkness. Schade greeted the security demon and then ruffled her brother's hair before heading over to the table where the other candidates resided. She stopped halfway and received her drink by Kalego. He clinked his glass against hers casually. "Here's to your promotion, I know you've got this night in the bag, my lady." She giggled playfully at his confident statement. "We should definitely go on a date again sometime soon. I've missed this side of you." He grazed his fingers across her bone mask seductively. "Meanwhile I have been missing everything about you. Including your lovely body, my dear. We should do the whole package whenever it comes to our next date. What do you say?" He pulled her waist closer towards his own. He whispered seductively in her left ear. She yelped softly at his sudden sexy actions and words. She bit her tongue before her yelp reached the ears of those around. "Since I'm a demoness now. I can get pregnant with his seed. We have to be more careful." She said to herself. "Kalego, we need to talk about our activities after tonight." His eyes widened at her being so serious and tense. He was only teasing her, he looked down at her concern. "I was only teasing you, my lady. Are you alright? Did I go too far?" She realized that she ruined the mood. Thoth appeared behind them and time froze. They were teleported away to a sand dune dimension. She looked around and saw Thoth giving her a silent thumbs up. "Kalego, listen I've been thinking and I've decided that I want to have kids with you." She took off her bone mask and he did the same. He put his on his shoulder but she dropped hers to the sandy ground. "That was sudden. Have you been thinking about this for a while or something?" She avoided her eye contact. "Before I couldn't get pregnant as I was human and had a special seal on my soul preventing any corruption. But now that I'm a full fledged demon. I'm a little scared." He looked at her surprised at announcing her being scared. "I love you, sweetheart. More than anything else. If you get pregnant then we'll raise it together. You have the full support of my brother and you have the 7 Sins to protect our future children. There's no reason to be afraid." He rested his hand on her left cheek and brushed her hair out of her face with the other. "You are all mine for as long as we both draw breath." She looked into his beautiful shimmering eyes a certain way. He chuckled softly as he pressed his forehead up against her as he planted a gentle kiss on her lips.