Volume 1 Chapter 7: The Festival Begins!

Previously: She tossed the ball up in the air a few times as she looked at the team full of demon's with immense amount of magical power. "I want to join your battler. But I guess you want to test my strength right?" She walked past the leader and took a step forward and threw the ball at crazy speeds. The boulder she aimed for exploded and the ball was steaming from the friction in the air. She shook her hand and smiled genuinely at the upperclassmen. He jolted out of his skin,"Wow, I mean, that was crazy awesome." His striped tail swayed behind him. "Is that a yes to me joining?" He picked her up and spun around a few times grinning widely with excitement. "Of course! Welcome to the Battler! Let me introduce you to the other members." He set her down in front of a very tall silver-grey werewolf. "I'm Razko Markus, nice to meet you. I've heard that you were so strong that you broke your own arm." He grabbed her right arm and felt her muscles. "Not very strong physically but your magic is powerful. I'm going to train your body so it can withstand more of your magical power." She chose the right place. But then suddenly she heard,"Can I join too?" A small and low aura demon showed up with a nervous look on his face. The members smiled mockingly as they chuckled softly at his pathetic appearance. "Leave little lamb before we devour you alive." Markus said behind Alexia. She got chills, his voice wasn't the same as before. "I really went to..." "LEAVE!" Spoke one member with drool coming from the corner of his mouth. "But..." Alexia walked towards him and grabbed his collar. "Listen here kid, they are going to kill you if you stay here. Now get out before you die." She punched him in the gut and gestured for him to leave. He ran away. She turned around to see her new club members smiling happily. "No mercy! Nice!" "Damn, I was hoping to eat him." She laughed nervously,"He didn't have much magic, I doubt he would taste very good." They all laughed at her comment and continued to introduce themselves. She needed to get stronger no matter what it took.

The school of Babyls gets a new teacher named,"Robin." He's obsessed with reading more than Alexia and Kalego Sensei.

He's the familiar teacher and they are supposed to summon their familiars and increase the bond between them.

Iruma was hesitant to summoning his but Robin insisted and so Iruma accepted reluctantly. Kalego was summoned in the form of a soft and cute bird. Robin grabbed him and smiled warmly at how adorable it looked.

Alexia could barely keep in her laughter as he was man handled by a fellow teacher. Kalego groaned annoyed as he endured the torment.

Robin approached Alexia and asked to see her familiar. "Well you see he's going to be a little late." "Late?" "Yeah you see my familiar is another demon." His eyes widened in amazement. "Wow, really!? I've never heard of that happening before!" She rubbed the back of her head. Then suddenly her phone buzzed. "Oh, it seems like I can summon him now." She exhaled slowly and dripped a few drops of blood onto the special piece of parchment. Azmodeus used his fire magic and burned it for her. "Opera, how was your day?" A red and black majestic cat appeared in front of her with it's tail swaying behind.

A/N~ Demon Familiar: (Opera or Katzen-chan) Flame Katzen ~ Long flowing red hair, human sized cat (6'0-7'0) with crimson red eyes and raven black & dark red fur. Long black cat tail with the end shaped as a scythe. They can use flame non verbal magic. Raven feather wings coming from their back.

Opera stretched and said,"Quite well, mistress Alexia." She patted his head, he was taller than her in height. Robin lit up with excitement,"The chair demon's assistant is your familiar!?" Opera nuzzled up against Alex to show some affection. The feeling of his soft and cozy fur brushing up against her skin made her heart melt.