Volume 2 Chapter 1: The Worst Outcome...

Previously: On her way to the tent something very unexpected happened invisible walls made out of magic appeared all over the school. And flying monkey demons started to terrorize the students and families. The sight of a giant demon monkey king landed roughly behind Alexia growling and screeching something terrible. She spun around and got ready to fight for her life.

She punched her left hand and cracked her knuckles as she covered them both in red-violet crystals in the form of gauntlets. "You want to fight? Then hurry up and get it over with, I have people to help." It roared and then grew extra pair of arms. Her eyebrows raised slightly,"Well, fuck." A few huge fists headed towards her direction with immense speeds.

Meanwhile: Markus and Vano were defending the tent and weaker demons from the wild rabid flying monkeys. Mark used his taunt magic and they all stopped attacking the nearby students and families. "Vano!" He leaped towards the huge group of monkeys and turned his claws into metal. He sliced them to ribbons. Mark grabbed one of the remaining monkey's and ripped it's small head with his scary strong jaw strength. They both cleaned themselves of the dark purple liquid dripping off their bodies. "Where's Alexia?" Vano asked concerned looking at Markus. He thought she was here but she was nowhere to be seen. "Shit, let's go!" Mark sprinted back where he left her, he saw her fighting against a giant demon monkey king. He hit a thick wall and couldn't help her out.

Alexia was backhanded into the thick glass of magic. She coughed out blood upon impact. Markus and Vano banged on the glass trying really to get through but nothing was working. She turned to see them panicking about her bleeding heavily from her head. She smiled kindly at them and then got back up. "Vann, I give you permission to take control." Her eyes became red-violet and looked like crystals.

A/N~ Autopilot Of Absolute Carnage: Vann can take control of Alexia's body with her permission. Her normal strength and speed limits are non-existent anymore. This uses up a lot of his magical energy he has stored up. Her eyes become red-violet and look like crystals.

She pushed off the ground and kicked the beast in the jaw. It fell back slightly and went to slap her on the way down. But a giant sword of red-violet crystals went through it's palm pinning it to the thick glass. They stopped falling and floated in the air staring down the monster. "My master desires you to die quickly. Unfortunately I can't make you suffer. Be thankful she's nicer than me." The beast reached out with 3 more hands. They all got pinned to the wall the same way as before. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, how pathetic can you be? You're a demon, act like one." A giant crystal greats sword slowly formed in the air above Vann. "You are nothing but a lab rat compared to my master. Once she learns how to control my powers, your bosses are going to be destroyed into nothing." Vann grinned sadistically as he chuckled maniacally in a distorted voice that didn't belong to Alexia. "I'm going to end your sad existance with one strike." He flicked her fingers and the sword spun around in the air like a drill. "Master, you better feed me fully later." He snapped her fingers and the sword drilled into the monster until it went through the heart and made the glass wall crack and then shatter. Vann grinned as he gave her back control. She fell to the ground but Markus sprinted towards her at super sonic speeds I his wolf form. He leaped up into the air and caught her in his arms. He transformed mid air. He landed in his feet and slid back. He suddenly felt weak as her ring drained him of magical energy. He fell to his knees breathing heavily and sweating bullets. "Little Lamb, are you alright? It looked like you used up all of your..." His pupils dilated at the feeling of her kissing the bridge of his nose. "Thanks for letting me borrow some of your magical energy. I'll make it up to you later." His soul left his body as he overheated with embarrassment. She giggled slightly and then ran into the distance,"Vano please take care of this section of the school! I'm going ahead to help the students." She left his sight before he could talk her out of it.