Volume 3 Chapter 8: Test Of Strength!

Previously: Jazz, Rock and Alexia go out to grab dinner at a fancy new meat place. They all wore fancy outfits. Alexia tamed the Andro brothers and stole their hearts fairly easily. Now she has to take the remaining hearts of her other classmate's families. But she knows that it's not going to as simple as this afternoon's visit. But she's determined to become the most popular and powerful demon queen of the netherworld.

Sabro asks for her to spar with him. He brings her over to his place, to meet his family and to hangout. Sabro's father greets them at the door. Alexia goes to say something but then she gets stabbed by a huge great sword. "No weak demons are allow to be friends with my son." She was kicked off into the stomach. Her limp body hit the ground. "Rival!" "Let's go, son." He turned around only to see her standing in his way with a huge hole in her chest. "Sabro is it okay if I spar against your father first?" "Uh, sure." "Just perfect." She held out her hands. Each hand had a different element. Her right side had red-violet crystals covering up her body. And her left side was set on fire with lavender flames. She dashed towards her new opponent with such speed. The father created a second blade. He blocked her first strike and went to cut her other hand off. She didn't hesitate and grabbed his blade. His eyes widened at her flames melting the metal. She sensed danger from behind. She deflected a bolt of lightning and dashed backward in order to avoid being cut. She was being corned by two very powerful demons. She created two blades of red-violet crystals and grew 5 of her tails. "A test of worthiness, huh?" She got low to the ground and glanced over at her friend. "Don't you worry about anything, I'll make sure they see why we are rivals." He cheered her on. She leaned back and dodged several bolts of lighting and then dashed towards her biggest threat the demon apart of 13 families with her grandfather. "So your Baal that Opera warned me about. I'm going to enjoy fighting against you without holding back!" She spun around as she leaped towards him. He created a staff of electricity and was just barely able to withstand her powerful downward strike. The bridge that led to their fancy castle started crack. The cracks spread throughout the hard material and reached where Sabnock was currently standing. "I know you are going back to the origin of demon." He tensed up and he decided to stop holding back.

She pushed off his staff and landed a few meters away. He released his true magical power. Sabnock's father grabbed his son's collar and threw him inside before sprinting towards Alexia. She was being sandwiched between two very brutal demons that were fully capable of leveling an entire human city. But Alexia was done with classifying herself as a human. She was a proud demon and the grand child of the chair demon Sullivan. Alexia was no longer scared of the idea of death and their sinister and harsh magical pressure was nothing special. "That's more like it. How about we fight for real?" She had a mix of Red-violet and Dark purple aura interwoven with each other. She covered her 5 tails with red-violet crystals and created two curved blades out of dark purple flames. "My brother used verbal magic but I don't need to say anything to use my magic. You are connected with my brother's death, Baal!" His eyes widened at she sliced through his brother's weapon and sent him flying into the huge double doors. And then was inches away from cutting him in half in a matter of seconds. She was so fast, even his overpowered speed couldn't compare to her fast movements. "Your successor of strength had a familiar scent. At least that's what Carnage tells me. So instead of killing you, you are going to become my Demon servant." She slashed him in the chest, grabbed his ankle with one of her tails and slammed him in the hard ground face first. She crouched down and said softly,"You aren't the only one who wants to return to origin. And since you know about my secret. You are going to be bound to me via demon law. You are forbidden to tell anyone about my real origins. I'm a demon through and through. You got that?" He pushed himself back up and looked up to see her commanding glare. He got chills at the sight of her beautiful glare. "Of course my lady. You are my mistress until the day I die." "Huh?" He grabbed her rough hands and was basically drooling over her overwhelming strength and devilish nature. "My queen, please call on me whenever you are in trouble. Oh that's right, here put your number in my hellphone." She looked at him dejected and weirded out. "What's happening?" She said to herself. "Demons take servitude to other demons very seriously, Master Alexia." Carnage said in her head. "It can even twist their personalities and attitude drastically towards the one who has beaten them. Your strength is overwhelming and demons are obsessed with strength so..." "Spider boy, here is basically saying. That you being overwhelming strong and bluntly demanding is very attractive." "Ehhh, what are you all a bunch of masochists and sadist freaks? Do you like punishment or something?" "You do have a class on torture and succubi exist." Alastor stated intuitively. She sighed softly and headbutted him. He leaned back and let go of her hands. "No you'll put your number in my phone." He was handed her Hellphone and he quickly typed in his number. She was handed back her phone in no time flat. She stood up and said bluntly,"Go back to your old personality, you acting like this isn't sitting well with me." He straightened out pretty quickly and bowed his head. "Right! My queen!" He leaned back and chuckled amused by her strength. "Be sure to call me whenever you need help. Or want to talk to someone about the netherworld. I'm very knowledgeable and have access to even forbidden magic." She smiled happily at his offer, causing his chest to tighten. "I really appreciate the offer but I'm good for right now. I like you this way. The cool, calm, and collected demeanor suits you much better." He crossed his arms and nodded his head proudly. "It took many decades to become this confident. But your confidence in yourself is very impressive, since you've only been alive for at least two human generations." She yawned softly. "Yeah, well. Let's go back inside. Sabro is waiting and I was supposed to spar with him. But I guess if you are going to be supporting me from now on. Here take this, I'm hosting a Dem-dol performance very soon. VIP tickets for you and two others. Give them to Sabro and his sister. You'll be seen as the cool uncle." His heart got shocked violently by his own gold electricity. "Her aura is bright and warm, I understand now why Sabro was drawn to her side." They both went inside and continued with their sperate visits.

Shax Lied invited Alexia over to play some games with him. But his sister came home early. She opened the door only to see a very cute girl smiling happily at her. "What? Who are you?" "Alexia! You finally made it!" Shax pushed his sister out of the way as he greeted his friend warmly. "Hey you damn brat!" His sister grabbed him by his collar. Alexia held out two tickets. "Please stop fighting please. Shaxx, don't you know it's rude to hit women that don't deserve it?" He was released once he said he was sorry. His sister seemed to be surprised by him saying sorry so sincerely. "Wow, are those VIP tickets to your next Dem-dol performance!?" "Yeah, your sister can go if she wants. I want to be as close with everyone's folks and siblings as I can be. We are going to be friends for a long time. And you are going to be one of my demon generals when I become the next demon king." Shax's sister went to laugh but Alexia's serious expression caused her to become baffled. "My kid brother a demon general? Heh, yeah right!" She walked away and left the them alone to chat. Shaxx looked sad. "Cheer up, we will show the entire netherworld. We made a vow in the honor of Iruma, remember?" He grabbed her hand and smiled widely. "Yeah! We'll both become something greater than ourselves." "But for now let's go play some games! We have some humans to slay, right?" He pulled her up the stairs and with post haste.

Alexia and Shax we're neck and neck with their win to lose ratio between them. "This time I'll beat you for sure, and win another ticket!" "I'm sorry but I'm the winner!" "Damnit!" He looked upset but being beaten was a very rare to happen to him. He laughed happily as he decided to move over to a racing game next. His sister was spying on them,"He's found someone who truly makes him feel happy. I'm glad."

Alexia waved goodbye at them both and then flew into the distance with her telekinesis magic. Parson invites Alexia over to his house to hangout. She meets his very interesting parents made out of what seems like smoke? His father demands for her to stop influencing his son. He had no physical head it was made out of white smoke, just like his wife.  Parson and his mother went to say something but the father stood up, and his aura became suffocating.

Alexia challenges Parson's father to fight against her and if he wins she will do anything he wants, even if he says to drop her dream to becoming the next demon queen. But if she wins, he will let his son stay by her side and become one of her future demon generals. The father laughed amused by her bold challenge and statement. "Standing out isn't what our clan specializes in. My son is..." She glared daggers at the arrogant demon. "Your son is great at more things than being invisible to everyone around him. He has skills in many other things. He loves music and chatting with people. Going to demon school is to help demons use their backgrounds and current skills to their advantage. He will be the greatest asset when it comes to collecting information and scouting ahead. All future demon kings must think of everyone around them practically at times but thinking about other demons as tools and pawns. That's just not how I operate." She created a spear of crystals and got in a fighting stance. "I will become the next demon queen and not even you can stop me!" The demon disappeared from sight and she couldn't hear him but she didn't need too. At least that's what she thought. She used Carnage's special magical sight but saw nothing. She sighed softly and she dropped her spear to the ground and held out her hands. "Go ahead and try to kill me. But I assure you, sir. You won't be winning this battle." She was kicked in the stomach so hard she wanted to fall to her knees but she straightened up. "I'm almost there." She was kicked all over the place but she returned to her normal weak looking stance. She was bloody but wasn't giving into the pain. "Now!" She covered her entire body of red-violet crystals and just before he kicked her in the back of the spine. She smirked slightly as her tails covered in crystals wrapped around his body. "You can't escape my grasps if you don't have enough magical power to disappear again. Your aren't the only one who can make things disappear. I can erase the presence of a items, people, and parts of my body, like my tail and wings." He struggled against her strong grip but his magical power was being drained even faster. "Your son is important to me. My willpower and devotion to become stronger than anyone else is unstoppable. I won this fight, now submit to me." He was released as he stopped struggling. "Fine, but you better take care of him." "Of course, I take care of all my close companions." Parson and Alexia left the room to hangout.

Vano invites Alexia over to his house, she was going to meets his very controlling parents and violent siblings. But she didn't expect them to attack her outright. Upon arrival and entering his house they mistake her for a late night snack. She was startled by the sudden feeling of bloodlust seeping out every pour of their bodies as they leaped towards her from all sides.

To be continued...