1) Six of Clubs [1] ✭

===Judumai Waka===

Entry Limit: 6-8 people
Please equip the provided bracelet and shoes.

"I'm Rafferty," the messy-haired man quietly muttered to the other person. "How about you?"

"I'm Judumai," I snapped my bracelet into place and sank to the floor to pull on the shoes. "I'm assuming you're a foreigner? Your Japanese is not bad."

"Yeah, I moved to J-Japan for work purposes. It's a pretty nice place, well, before I got transported into this h-hellhole."

"Are you stuttering because you have trouble memorizing Japanese or because you just have one?"

"I-I've had one since I was a kid. It m-makes me sound kind of dumb at times but I've gotten used to it."

"That sucks." I replied. Having finally finished the preparations for the game, I cleaned my glasses and allowed my eyes to gloss around the room; more people had joined. "None of the others seem very talkative. What do you think this game could be?"

"W-well, these shoes are pretty weird," Rafferty pointed out, rubbing the two strange circular buttons on the inner faces of the shoes. "and usually there aren't such specific r-requirements for joining games. I think this is probably a Spades or H-Hearts."

"Ugh. Please no Hearts."

"I don't find them that bad."

"Hopefully this is just a Clubs. Easiest suit, and no one can complain."

By now, the lobby had been filled with five other people, quiet discussion floating among them.

Suddenly, a metal gate slid down the entrance with an ugly creak, and the intercom system buzzed with static.

"Registration is now closed. Seven people are currently registered."

All the screens in the lobby lit up, each one displaying the exact same thing:

A Six of Clubs playing card.

"Six of Clubs! That's not that bad!" A woman's voice rang out in the crowd.

"The game that will be played today is... Freeze Tag."

"Freeze tag?" I murmured. "Isn't that more like Spades?"

"Here are the rules. When prompted, everyone must take an elevator to a different floor."

On cue, the two elevators chimed as the doors slid open smoothly.

"Lurking within the building is a tagger. When the tagger touches you, the two magnets on your shoes will activate and pull towards each other, rendering you unable to move. If you are hit with one of the tagger's rubber bullets, the same will also happen. It is technically still possible to move during this time, but doing so will be punished with a powerful electric shock from your bracelet. So, when frozen, simply don't move. Trying to take off your shoes also results in electrocution"

"S-so far it doesn't sound that bad." Rafferty whispered to me.

"You can unfreeze a frozen player simply by touching them. The bracelet senses bioelectricity and will unlock the shoes. You can then move again. Finally, the win condition. It's Game Clear if all players still alive are unfrozen by the end of twenty minutes. If even a single player that's still alive is frozen by then, it's Game Over. It's also Game Over if every player gets frozen, or if all players but one die. The time begins once all players exit their elevators. Bracelets will track who's alive or dead, but not who's frozen nor anyone's positions. Communication is key in this game."