75) King of Hearts [6]

"I know that there can never be a guarantee that they see the true nature of this game, no matter how clever, how strong, and altruistic they've been to this point. Hopefully, they can simply demonstrate a simple act of faith."

Players left: 86/116
Round: 4

Added rules:
1. Volunteers allowed for trials
2. Game Clear if Rafferty's name is drawn

===Benkei Furetcha===

We screamed, players frozen, torn between facing the polar bear twice their size or sprinting away and getting gunned down.

It continued charging, taking additional bullets, pouncing on a screaming man near the vicinity of the crowd. Three people ran up to it, stabbing its pelt over and over with knives, staining its fur red.

"Akagi!" I shouted, turning around. "Stay still."

He whimpered, closing his eyes. Judumai hugged him, and he burrowed his head into his shirt. The bear devoured the chest and head of the man, leaving behind a bloody cavity as its teeth crunched on bones. One of the stabbers shifted, triggering him to be gunned down.

"What the hell?" Ashikaga asked, raising her head. "Where are these shots coming from? And how do you get shot?"

The bear was slower now, the wounds starting to take effect, but was still vicious, leaping forward and straight towards the college kids. Ashikaga got between them and Judumai, offering an additional player of protection for Akagi.

"Dive!" Yano screamed, as he pulled Osada aside. The two remaining students–a short girl with long matte hair and a boy in an oversized hoodie–dove, as the bear jumped over them, turning back, honing in on one student. He gasped, pulling one of their guitar cases off the floor and using it as a shield as the polar bear pounced on him, its jaws clamping centimeters away from his flesh.

"Help me!" He screamed. Yano charged in, beating down the bear's head with his bat, as someone else ran up, shoving their flashlight into one of the cuts, tearing it further.

I took my knife, bending down and scoring its hind legs, and it roared in agony. Yano took the opportunity to push his bat across his mouth, preventing him from closing his bite.

Osada threw her flashlight into its mouth and someone kicked its throat, forcing the bear to choke, while I took a chair, circling to the front. "Move aside!" I yelled.

They cleared the area for me to bash the chair into his head, sticking the legs into its eyes, pushing until they churned blood. It continued roaring, spitting out the flashlight and losing the bat, shaking its head which caused me to drop the chair.

"Out of the way!" Someone screamed, as the bear recovered. A swordsman leaped from person to person, leaping from a chair and diving down into the bear.

We leaped aside, someone getting shot down in the process, as the swordsman spun, his blades turning into a blur, as he sliced through its head, which slid off, spewing a foundation of blood.

"I took a gamble." He said, panting. "All of us standing right now are standing in a safezone. So I charged in while only stepping on everyone's shoes."

"Thank you." The student said, accepting the man's help pulling him up. "You saved my life."

"Knew this bat would come in handy." Yano said, spinning it in his hands.

"Where are the others who turned out the reset lever?" Ashikaga asked. "They should be back by now."

Judumai shrugged.