The Future

So, what's next?

Well, first off, in case you didn't see in my previous post, I've made a feedback form and discord server!

If you haven't filled the feedback form, then I humbly ask you to PLEASE consider doing so. The Cycle Continues is my first story and I have many down the road; I really want to know the honest opinions and critiques and what I've done well and what I need to improve on, and I've only gotten two responses. I promise this will only take 10 minutes most.

Here is the link:

https://forms.gle/YmQ7h99reD7SHAtX8

You can copy it in desktop/Wattpad on browser. If you're having trouble copying it, you can click it directly in my profile.

Speaking of discord, I also have a discord server for updates on my future projects/also to just chat! Here's the link if you want to join:

https://discord.gg/qZHs94AN4r

I have so, so many future projects and ideas. Some are already in the works... Others are coming much later.

The biggest thing down the road is High School Royale, my next series that I plan to publish on Wattpad.

High School Royale

At 8:10AM, all 1,249 students of Stonewall Academy High School wake up on their first period desk.

With almost zero memories of the morning before them, there's two things in common about each of them: they each have a tight bracelet around their wrist, and identical smartphones on their desks.

With barely any time to process things, they're called down to the gym, where the rules to a simple game are announced.

1. In everyone's locker is an object which would be of greatest use to them.
2. On everyone's phones are apps to help them. Each day, new apps will become available.
3. With whatever means, every student must kill each other.
4. The last student remaining emerges victorious.
===
In this survival game akin to The Hunger Games, we follow six students whose fates will cross in ways they never expect.

I'll start writing this game sometime in August, and hope to release the first part in Fall or Winter of 2023.

Like The Cycle Continues, I will then be releasing 1-2 chapters a week.

Unlike The Cycle Continues, I will actually be proofreading, editing, and revising each chapter before they're released. I'm hoping the writing quality will be a notable step up.

As the story gets closer to release, I'll begin sharing some sneak peaks and tidbits in my Discord server. Until then... I hope this idea has interested you so far.

With that said, here's a more detailed timeline.

Soon (Now—End of Summer)

I plan to finish fleshing out my discord server—pretty self explanatory.
===
I think it'll be super fun to host a The Cycle Continues Trivia Night in my server! A ton of random trivia questions about details in the story, like who said this quote, who was the one who played in this game, what was the first game this character played in, etc.
===
There's so many untold games, analysis, and one shots I still want to write. I'll publish a stand-alone book called The Cycle Continues: Untold Stands.

This will feature:
-   Analysis of the story
-   Scrapped content and abandoned ideas
-   Trivia
-   My honest reviews/rankings
-   One shots of the characters before, during, or after the Borderlands
-   Mentioned games (will probably be the last thing I start writing; I want to take a break from game writing)