17) Seven of Clubs [2] ✮

===Tori Jakurin===

I ran, fire trailing behind me.

The hallway was melting into a red inferno, the fire originating from the explosion. And it was spreading fast.

I thrashed my head back, my eyes scanning the hallways. "Erina? Chihaya? Anyone?"

The smoke was thickening, and I lowered my posture as I continued sprinting. 'Maybe I should get back to the gymnasium. What if everyone else regathered there?'

I turned a corner, and so did another figure. We crashed into each other, and the world spun as I tumbled to the ground. Coughing as I rose again, my vision slowly refocused.

"Niko?"

He shook his head, regaining his bearings, and looked at me. "Tori? Have you seen Chihaya and Natsuki?"

"No I haven't. Where is everyone else?"

"I got separated from Erina and Komori when a piece of the roof fell between us. She said to regroup at the gymnasium."

"That's where I was going to go!"

"Then let's not waste anymore time. Come on!"

He turned back, and I followed. "Do you have any idea where you're going?"

"No!"

"Dude—" I paused when we arrived at an intersection, the sudden decision stopping my remark in its tracks. "Um, I think we're supposed to turn right."

"Okay, I trust you."

We made the turn, and I was finally able to take a deep breath; the smoke had cleared at this part of the school.

'Wait. If there's no more smoke, and the fire was near the classroom, which was near the gym...'

My hunch was soon proved correct as we passed a set of double doors. Inside was a spacious dining area, filled with long, blue tables and hanging fluorescent lights. The tables had wheels, which was probably the reason they were all misaligned with each other.

"The cafeteria." I groaned. "We couldn't be further from the gym. However..."

I peered into the room. In the distance, there was another mission. The details were too far to make out, but there were a few objects on the table.

"I'm going to try to do another task." I said, opening the door into the cafeteria.

"Hey! Wait—are you sure?" Niko asked, sprinting in front of me.

"I want to see if a different task produces the same results."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"With all due respect, I trust myself the most to not fail a mission."

Niko nodded. "Okay. I won't interfere, but I'll be prepared to try to slow down any assassins."

We arrived at the center of the cafeteria, where the long tables gave way to an open space with circular tables nailed to the floor instead. At the center-most table was the next mission. There was a plate of apple slices, a plate of tofu pieces to its right, and a stack of napkins behind the plates. To the left and right of the plates was a fork and a spoon respectively. A place card detailing the mission lies at the end of the table.

===Cafeteria Mission===
Eat a slice of apple with the fork

Eat a piece of tofu with the spoon

Use your right hand for each task

Wipe your mouth with a napkin afterwards