O : Troubled

Minju POV

When we came in the hallways... many students was looking at us. Is there something on me... oh wait I remember I have different uniform omg.

"W-Wony..." I asked shyly while she looked down on me. God why do I have to be short?

"Yes unnie?" She asked looking at me from top to bottom.

"I have different--"

"Uniform! omg... don't worry unnie! I have extra in my locker let's go!" She grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

Oh my gadniss they keep looking at me. Why didn't I even told mom or dad that I have different uniform... heck they're prolly asking why there's a Hanlim student here.

"Don't mind their stares unnie... I'm sure they'll love you here." She smiled while opening her locker and grabbing her spair uniform. Well I hope it'll fit me... I mean look at her! She's tall and slim like how can she be that tallllll???!?!? And she's probably still growing. A giant baby.

"Here you go unnie... I'll lead the way to the comfort room. Let's go!" She dragged me allt he way to the comfort room while I'm still looking down afraid from the students looks on me.

We went inside a room but it doesn't look like a comfort room... I looked around seeing lockers and some posters on the wall with somehow a sport group.

"Won... this is not the comfort room...?" She looked at me then smiled.

"It's better to change here unnie... besides I'm part of the volleyball team... other students can change here too, Come" She again pulled me leading to a small room... This is probably where they change since there are lots of small room.

"This is my changing room... mine only. Change unnie... I'll be outside" She smiled before leaving the room while I put my bag down and started undressing my clothes.

When I was just in my sleeveless undershirt and hanlim skirt somebody suddenly barged in and pinned me on the wall.

"U-Unnie... I'm sorry just please play along." Wonyoung whisper shout at me... she looks troubled so I nodded my head.

She started leaning in... our lips just centimeters apart... I was so shocked... and just closed my eyes waiting for my step sis to kiss me.

Then again I heard someone barged in...
"HEY!!Oh--fuck... why didn't she told me that her girl is already taken." I heard that someone said
"I-I'M SORRY FOR DISTURBING!!" then running footsteps can be heard fading away.

Phew...

Wonyoung then looked back then sighed... omygod I thought she's gonna kiss me. She looked at me and bowed.

"Omygod unnie I'm sorry!! and uhh... please change now hehe" She bowed and got out closing the door.

When I finished I went out... her uniform is a little long but that's fine... I saw her using her phone, her face still looks troubled. What's worng...

"I'm done Wony~" I said and clinged into her arm.

"Ohh... Okeyy unnie. We still have hmmm... 36 more minutes... So let's go to the office and ask where's your section is!" She said excited ly as if nothing awkward happened earlier. She again pulled me to where the office is...

...

When I got my section, I'm so glad it's just infront of Wonyoung's classroom. She also said she has some friends here and someone she doesn't like is also at my section so it kinda worries me.

The bell rang and some students came in not wanting to be late. A girl sat beside me... she looks beautiful and handsome at the same time... she also looks like a dog haha sorry whoever she is, and the other girl at my other side has a small face with a flat nose... but in a beautiful way... I hope they're friendly--