주 : Everything.

(Inspired by the sing Everything by The black skirts🤍)

Wonyoung's

It's been almost 2 years since I answered Min... We've been busy over our works, her busy writing and producing other singers songs and me busy with my modelling. But Minju's business right now seems off, she's coming home late... I would ask her how's work but she'll only answer short replies like 'Good' 'Hard' or just a simple hum.

Right now... she's producing Yujin's upcoming comeback, it's a full album and both of them would work together... I'm doubting that Yujin's stealing her away or what—but argh!! I don't want that!

I huffed in annoyance by what I'm thinking and Minyoung jumping on my at the couch, aigoo she's already 9 yet she still acts like 5... but smart..

She poked my arms "Yes?" She kinda looks like she wants something "Mom... I want a guitar" I raised my eyebrows looking at her who layed herself on my lap.

"And what are you gonna do with a guitar? Your mommy has lots of guitar borrow hers" She shakes her head "Mommy's guitars are big and heavy! I want my own small one" She pleads

"Aigoo... you surely loved music ever since you were 3. Guess you got that from your mommy." She smiles nodding in agreement... "I'll get you one, just wait for it okay?" She hums hugging me.

I ruffles her hair "Any news from mommy? She haven't been home for 2 days now" She frown... I shook my head "She seems..." I paused fixing Minyoung's hair "Pretty busy." I heard her sigh.

"Don't worry... maybe she'll come home later, I'll wake you up when she does okay?" She nods laying on the couch getting ready to sleep. I stood up going in her room and taking her little bunny stuff toy and her blanket as I went back to where Minyoung is who's already fast asleep.

I made her hug her stuff toy and draped the blanket over her. I sat back on the couch and made my mind lost... remembering our memories together.

Flashback

"Baby? Wony? Wonwon? Babe? Honey?" She playfully calls me as I chuckle in her statement

"You seem like you have a lot in your mind? Mind to tell?" She sat beside me... her in a suit making her gorgeous and handsome as hell!

"I'm... I'm just afraid about what would people think about us, when me and Yujin's divorcement were like 4 months ago!" I panicked... she chickles

"Don't worry... I assure you, they won't throw hate on us. Besides it's true and not fake" She caresses my shoulders and kiss my cheek before standing up and leaving the room.

"Minyoung sweetie... wash up and change clothes we're going out tonight" I heard her say outside the room...

That night was full of laughters and smiles from me and Minyoung because of Minju, she brought us to eat, brought us to the mall and bought us things, and lastly she brought us in an amusement park trying all the rides we wanna do.

End of Flashback

Other than that, she was very a possessive girlfriend, One time... some random dude suddenly asks for my number right in front of Minju making her fume and punch the guy right into the face. Well the dude did kind of deserves it but why would she straightly punch the guy.

Other than that, she almost broke someone's ribs just because that dude touched my butt making us pay for his hospital bills... she even also almost got to jail because of almost running over a goddamn dude who told me that I was sexy.

I say... don't make Kim Minju jealous or else it's death or hell you're gonna face with.

But other than being dangerous when she's jealous she's very caring and loving for us... she's extra careful over Minyoung and extra loving to me.