N : What?

Wonyoung's

"Come on cupcake... the show's in an hour." Dad shook me as I was sleeping in the van.. argh I told Yujin to wake me up! I then look at my side to see Yujin sleeping too... oh-

"Aish this dog!" I flicked Yujin's forehead making her wake up and frown at me.

"What?!" She grumbled.

"Excuse me?! Yah! I told you to wake me up and here you are sleeping next to me?" She scoffed and just stood up patting her polo making it flat.

"Yeah yeah, sorry baby I slept." She said assisting me... oh yeah dad's here.

"It's fine... just make sure to wake me up next time hmm?" She nodded holding my hand showing it to dad... but dad's face seems not interested and that he doesn't like this.

"Where's mom?" I asked dad and he pointed inside the event...

"Can't wait to meet new models!" Yujin pulled me in but first we went inside our waiting room for our make ups to get finished and our clothes look nicely.

"Yujin" I called and she looked at me brows up.

"Why did you chose modeling than being an actress like your father?" I asked smiling at her fakely.

"You know I don't like acting... me getting paired up with a dude? Ew nah! I'd rather pass modeling than acting."

"Bruh... they literally know you have a fiance that's a girl too, they'll prolly take you in like a gl series." She did a thinking pose.

"Hmmm... nah I really don't want." I just nodded and stood up because my make up artist is done doing mine.

"I like our outfits now than the last time... and hey you look good in that clothes, tomboyish style or more likely you stole men's clothes." I said

"I know I'm handsome... don't bother saying."

"Oh wow... an assuming puppy." I rolled my eyes and went out getting ready in the back stage and soon after Yujin came... dang why her make up boyish like. Just a little more she should do a boy cut🙄

Just then two more models came... both are girls, the other one looks familiar but I just shook my thoughts away then Looked in front as the stage opened, We're basically only three pairs infront.

Tzuyu unnie and Sana unnie
Me and Yujin
And I don't know who
There are some extra models at the back for later.

Just then loud cheers can be heard as the MC called our names, we actually held a rehearsal yesterday but Tzuyu unnie, Sana unnie and the other pair wasn't there because they were still in flight.

"Here we are with the Youngest couple! Yujin, Wonyoung, the newly engaged couple! Annyeongz!" By hearing that we both did our pose, Yujin holding my waist while we walk together on the Aisle.

"The oldest couple! Sana, Tzuyu, the most famous foreign models in South Korea! Satzu!" Just then they walked in the aisle... I can't help but look at them! Gosh I missed them!

"And lastly, A musician and A model partnered together in another country with our pure Korean blood! Jang Nayoung and Kim Minju!" My eyes shot up to them walking on the aisle, they were removing the mask covering their faces and there... I saw her again with someone that looks just like me.

"Dang, girl she changed you with someone that looks like you!" Yujin whispers,

"Can you shut up?" I glared at her.

"Waahhh, look at these beautiful ladies! Let the show begin!" After that we started slaying in this stage, people shouting our names, crying by seeing us.