U : Meeting

Minju's

"OH GOD! MAY JESUS BLESS MY EYES!" Aunt Nayoung covered her eyes and closed the door slamming it leaving us both with red cheeks feeling hot.

"U-Uh-" I was cutted off when Wonyoung aggressively kissed me again biting my lower lip making me whimper.

"W-Wonyo-" I said trying to push her away.

I successfully pushed her away, us both panting heavily while looking at each other our cheeks red and face flushed.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked making her look away... her face having a painful look.

"W-What's wrong?" Going near she covered hwr face with her hands...

"I'm sorry" Her voice cracked making me hug her

"What for?" I comforted

"For hating you when infact I can't" She sniffed

"Don't be... I deserved it anyways." I chuckled

"No you don't!" She fought back

"Look whatever happened... forget it okay? Even the kiss" We both snickered

"I can't help it sorry... it's just... I missed it." She clarifies... I unknowingly smiled and patted her back.

"Is my lips that addictive that for 1 year it's my lips you missed huh?" I chuckled once again making her hit my back lightly.

"I'll rest now unnie... my head still hurts..." She let go of the hug then watch her lay on my bed comfortably, I smiled at the sight and went out closing the lights and sleep at the couch.

---

It's been 3 days since that night happened, nothing much happened since after that night I've never saw her again...

Well today's the day that Mom and Dad will meet! Mom was very excited and Aunt doesn't really focus onto it but I hope she'll like them both...

I was about to knock on Aunt's door but then I received a notification in my phone making me fish it out my pocket.

I looked through it and saw Wonyoung followed me back and postes a new photo... I smiled liking it immediately and turn my phone off.

"Aunt! Are you done? Let's go!" I shouted outside her door before going to the living room taking all the things I needed, I looked around my condominium and saw how it looks pretty empty so I'll make sure to take a family picture later and a Picture of me and aunt.

"Coming!" Just then Aunt's door opened making me look back and saw her wearing a very simple yet elegant look.

"You know I always thought that this will be a bad idea..." She uttered making me chuckle and stand up leaving my condo hand in hand.

"You'll love them" I stated making her nod and smile

I always love her  Nayoung thought.

___

Just after a few minutes of driving we've finally made it... looking at my side aunt looks hesitant, her eyes tell... She looks afraid yet she's forcing herself.

"Aunt? Are you okay?" I held her shoulders making her flinch but smiled anyways before nodding and going out of my car.

What's wrong with her?

I went out and took some stuffs I bought at California before following aunt who's wondering around the front garden, looking at the white roses making a great view for our front.

I smiled... I planted those before leaving, mom has been taking care of it huh? I remember her disliking white roses because she said it was her favorite flowers given by someone she loved before but soon be broken because she has to leave.