원 : Finally

Wonyoung's

It's been hectic lately, my schedules are very stressing, argh! I hate this. But, other than that... Minju would bring me flowers or foods that are surprising all that I like.

She aslo told me to stop calling me unnie because she said it feels weird when I call her like that so I agreed.

Right now I'm busy walking out of my dad's building, my shooting was held here also dad has something to talk about, my phone dropped when someone suddenly bumped into me causing my phone screen to crack.

"Hey!" I held onto my phone and suddenly this dude held my hands "O-Oh sorry!" He stutters and took my phone giving them back to me.

I ignored him and continued to walk ahen suddenly an expensive car–mustang to be exact stopped right in front of me and beeped... I raised my eyebrows and the windows went down revealing Minju with specs on.

"Hop in" She utters not even glancing at me... I gulped feeling nervous all of the sudden. I went in her car and felt a fire wall between us, I buckles my seatbelt and when I clicked it together she starting driving off in such high speed making me more nervous.

"Who was that?" She asked her voice lower than her normal tone "H-huh?" She scoffed

"Who was that dude?" Dude? Who dude? "What? I don't know who you're talking about!" I saw her knuckles turn white while gripping on the steering wheel making me gulp hard again.

"I didn't have any contacts with any men today—" Then that dude went inside my mind "Oh" Wait why is she asking that?

"Ohhh The dude who bumped into me making my phone fall and crack the screen" I showed her my phone, she looks like she calmed a bit and sighed "I thought it's someone else..." She utters... her voice back in the soft husky one.

"Let me see your phone again" She asked glancing at me, I showed her my phone again "The crack is all around the phone... let's go to the mall first"

"What about Minyou—"

"She's at mom's... don't worry." She mumbles and zoomed through the streets stopping in front of the mall. She went out as I watched her walk pass the front, I was about to open the door when she opened it for me.

"Does your phone have lots of important things?" She asked, I nodded confused why she's asking "Do you know how to clone your phone?" I raised my eyebrows shaking my head.

"Okay..." She took my hand, we went inside the mall... I just followed her with her hands interwined in mine. I know people will make a fuss about this but... I don't care as long as it's real.

I looked at my phone once again before looking in my front, wait—we're inside the apple store, and here is Minju already paying something "Thank you" I heard her tell the cashier and took my hand again pulling me somewhere.

"Uh, Min?" She hummed, I looked around seeing we're inside the department store in the gadget section and she's in front of another cashier paying something

"What's this?" She hummed once again before turning to me grabbing something inside the paper bag, a brand new phone?

"I wouldn't want you hurt in that kind of screen so..." She unboxed the phone, putting a white case with pink hearts all over it in the phone "I'll transfer all the data from your old phone to here."

She took my phone from my hand opening it "Password?" My cheeks flushed "Y–Your name" I stutter, she chuckles typing in the password and do the thing after a few minutes she gave me the new phone.

"Tell me if your screen cracks again, I'll get you a new one." I widened my eyes "N-No, it's fine—" She hushed me, her smile melting me "Don't worry... so, now... where do you wanna go?" And she continues to drag me.

...

Minju's

It's been three months since I've been courting Wonyoung... we became more closer and clingier hehe, well I wouldn't expect her to kiss me but heh– let's not talk about that.

Now, We're currently alone in her house, Minyoung wanted to go to Mom's so we let her... I was about to stay with Minyoung but Wonyoung and mom stopped me so I have no choice but to stay with Wonyoung.

Well now Wonyoung's cleaning the table while I sat there watching her every move, I was gonna help her but she shushed me and told me to sit so I did

Fuck, I mentally cursed when I saw her bent over the table trying to reach the other side when she can just walk around and wipe it.

Feeling discomfort slowly going up her system as she feels her appendage slowly getting hard, she sighs closing her eyes, spreading her legs wide and covering her eyes with her hand trying to calm down.

Suddenly, it went silent inside the kitchen... I opened my eyes seeing Wonyoung looking at me, her eyes in a particular part, I cleared my throat and stood up not wanting to get things further.

"I-I'll just go in the bathroom" I didn't wait her to respond but just immediately left going inside the bathroom pulling my pants down and do the thing.

"Shit" Goddamn you for being big.

...

Third person's

Dirty thoughts can't get out of Wonyoung's head ever since she saw Minju's crotch earlier, and now getting even worse hearing muffled moans and groans from inside of the bathroom. She feels her body getting hotter and sweats starting to trickle down her forehead and neck.

She shook her head, washing the towel she used wiping the table and hanging it aside to dry, she washed her hands and took her apron off hanging it on the wall.

She heard the bathroom door open revealing Minju with beads of sweats on her forhead and her croch still having that tent. Wonyoung mentally face palms herself and curses herself to stop thinking things.

But her mouth betrayed her,

"Do you need help Joo?" The certain shorten of name made Minju nervous "H-huh? What help?" Minju stutters

"I see your little friend awake down there" Wonyoung said in a husky tone going near Minju "Does your little friend needs help?" She asks seductively making Minju gulp hard.

"Fuck it" Minju cursed underneath her breath pulling Wonyoung in for a passionate kiss witch Wonyoung responding back, their mouths and tongues moving in sync... Wonyoung moaning softly when Minju grabbed her ass and carrying Wonyoung to Wonyoung's room.

Minju lays Wonyoung on the bed gently afraid of Wonyoung getting hurt in any way and her kisses slowly trails down to her jawline, neck and her open chest. Her hands slowly undoing Wonyoung's clothes stopping when she's about to unhook her bra looking at Wonyoung's eyes softly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks permission, Minju receiving a nod and kiss "You don't have to wait anymore," Wonyoung whispers.

"Yes Min... I'm now your girlfriend" Wonyoung continues making Minju stop in her actions and look at Wonyoung, "I love you" Wonyoung pulls Minju back in position.

"I–I love you too" Minju kissed Wonyoung passionately and continues to undress Wonyoung slowly.

Finally... you're mine.

-🗿

Pretty smutty but I like it lovely, so smut is a no no😌👍 I have no sleep😭 so goodnight I guess 😭🤍