O : Daughter

Miwon's

I'm at California right now... yes me... the mother of Minju, Yin is with me... we're talking about matters with Nayoung. Well Nayoung said she couldn't stop herself, Wonyoung and Yujin are here too and off to Minju's... they're having a nice vacation here in this nice City.

Speaking of Nayoung, I can see her coming in one of my branches, I nudged Yin's shoulder making him look at me and look at the person I'm looking at "She's here"

"Hey.. anyways, I'm not gonna make this longer you two," She uttered making me confused

"And why is that?" Yin asked

"Oh well... I just came here to tell that, Minju slept with Wonyoung... what would happen if something happens? Oh god I hate this situation..." Nayoung panicked clenching her hair together

"T-They-" Nayoung nodded cutting Yin's words

"Oh god" Yin sounded like he was about to faint... I don't know if this dude is gay or what, he acts like one but isn't one... but by hearing that, I sighed and looked down... lust didn't left.

"Well? What would Yin's dad do if he finds out?! He'll be a freak once he did" Nayoung continues to panic in front of us "Look... calm down first" I held her hands making her stop moving too much and stop talking.

"Ooohhhh" Yin cooed, I glared at him making him look away and act as if nothing happened "Look Nayoung... I just know, the two will end up together by the help of Yujin or who knows all of their friends, and besides Yin's dad is getting unstable already. He arranged a family dinner a week before the wedding, and I hate the fact that he arranged the wedding on Minju's birthday"

"Things will get bad at that family dinner" Nayoung uttered... It will surely be bad in the middle of it

I sighed as we continue to talk what we could possibly do...

Minju's

"Ahh!!! What the fuck?! Get the hell out of my room!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs gripping tightly on my blanket

"Oh gosh! AHHAHAHAAAH sorry!! We didn't know you'll be in your birthday suit while sleeping! HAHAHAHAHHA" Yena unnie laughed leaving my room with Yuri who's smacking Yena's head while closing the door of my room.

Argh!! I only sleep with clothes off if I feel uneasy and tense, aish! I should've locked the door... I'm used to being alone and just aunt in here that's why I have whole privacy in my huge house.

I ruffled my hair standing up getting clothes from my indoor closet and going in my bathroom to wash up and change, after doing so I went out of my room loud chats could be heard and a nice breakfast smell could be inhaled.

I walked through the hall way leading to the huge kitchen I have... seeing Chaeyeon unnie , Lia unnie, Eunbi unnie and Chaeryeong cooking and preparing food on the table, Hyewon, Yujin and Yena chatting beside the table, Chaewon unnie, Hitmi, Nako and Yuri on the other side of the table chatting there also...

I looked around and saw Sakura, Wonyoung, Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna and Haebi in the living room. Haebi happily playing with Wonyoung making me smile, Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna and Sakura chatting on the couch while watching Wonyoung and Haebi playing on the carpet.

"Oh! Minju-ah! You're up already... food is nearly ready, can you call the others to come and ready their selves beside the table?" Eunbi unnie stated, I hummed lazily walking towards the living room

"Hey guys... food is nearly ready, let's gather up now" I uttered still feeling tired and throat dry from shouting earlier, they squinted their eyes at me looking at me suspiciously "Something happened to your throat?" Yeji unnie asked standing up along with Ryujin