주 : Mama

Third person's

"Mama?" The kid asked in the Plane earning a hum and look from Yujin who's reading a news paper "Why is Minju unnie with us?" Yujin chuckles

"Call her hmmm... mommy from now on." The kid has a face of suspecting "Mamaaaaa...." The kid squinted her eyes to Yujin "What?" Yujin asked clueless.

"Are you cheating on Mom?!" Minju who was on the other side of the kid laughed causing her tea to spill out from her mouth "What?! No! No! Baby it's not like that!! It's... you still won't get it, you're still a kid... we'll tell you once we're home." Yujin panicked

"Just call me whatever you want..." Minju let's out, still out of hand by Yujin's words three days ago "Okay...hmmm...... Min... no... Ju... no... I don't know...?" Minju chuckles at the kid's words and moves and pats the kid's head.

"Anything is fine," The kid nods grabbing something inside Minju's pocket "Oohhhh it smokes!!" The kid was amazed when she pressed a button, the two then looked at Minyoung there eyes widening when they saw what the kid was holding.

Minju quickly took it from Minyoung's hands "That's a no no Young..." Minju awkwardly chuckles and kept the piece of vape inside her bag so the kid won't take it again "Young?" The kid questoningly asks

"Young... short for Minyoung" Minju faced the kid and took out her specs and made the kid wear it... looking at the kid, it felt like she's looking at her own self except younger and innocent.

Minyoung giggles "Now tell me... what does your name mean?" The kid shrugged her shoulders and giggles once again "Why are we alone in this plane?" The kid asks

"It's first class cupcake, only the rich can afford it." Minju explains earning a nod from Minyoung and the two continues to talk and play in there seats

"It's time to pass my position to the real person who should've been in my position" Yujin thinks smiling at the sight of the two.

...

"Mama?" Minyoung watches Yujin with all her things in three luggages and two big boxes beside the bed "Oh... Minyoung baby, what is it?" Yujin asked softly.

"Are you leaving?" The kid asks earning a hum from Yujin "Minyoung-ah... starting from now on, I won't be in your life, I'm now out of your life... I'm only there when you need me." Yujin kneeled in front of Minyoung to level her

"Me and your mother never loved each other, well we do love each other as friends," Yujin paused and smiles tears forming in her eyes "I know you're too young for this but, I can't lie and take someone's position for too long"

Minyoung hugged Yujin shocking Yujin "I saw..." The kid mumbles "You and Mom never loved each other" Minyoung continues

"You'll always be my mama... you took care of me since I was a baby, mom was in love with someone else" Yujin's tears fell "And you love someone else" Yujin closed her eyes, her heart aching.

"I'm sorry if I heard you and Minju Unnie's talk last last week." Minyoung removed her arms around Yujin's neck and kneels between Yujin's legs and hugs Yujin on her waist "My guts were right mama..."

"When I saw her, I remembered that picture from grandma's house... I was sure it was her. Her pictures when she was a teen and when she was still a kid. I saw myself in her mama..." The kid whispers while Yujin's still crying, the kid was smart, she was ever since... Yujin knew that one day Minyoung would find it all out before they tell her, and she was right.

Minyoung patted Yujin's back "Stop crying mama, even if you leave... I'll always be your baby, the baby you raised when my real mother wasn't there." Yujin hicked feeling her heart ache once more.