/ : Lollipop

Yujin's

Gosh why the hell does Wonyoung have a hickey when she came home yesterday? And why the hell is she wearing new clothes? That smells like jasmine! As far as I know she smells flower-y-ish!

Is this girl hooking up with someone? I need to let Minju know! Wait-Nahh... it's not my business they're both stupid anyways.

"Yujin?" I heard someone call me making me look back seeing...

"YUNA?!" My eyes widen and immediately ran towards her tucking her through the ground

"What's up Yuna! It's been long since you left! How's Paris? How's Italy? How's America? God I miss you!" I hugged her tightly while jumping in excitement.

"Yah yah! I miss you too Yudings!" She jumped along with me giggling together

"Yuna?" Then another familiar voice interrupted our reconciliation

"Minju unnie?!" She let go of our hug and ran towards Minju unnie... wait minju unnie?! I looked over and see her... WEARING WONYOUNGS CLOTHES?!

(Oh god Im having trouble using this wireless phone/tablet keyboard!!!!!)

adifgfkgfiweiegfiwgfkwdgk how do you usethis I cant use the double line thingy-the qoute thngy the how you will know if they will speak!!!!!!

okay nvm ill just stop using this wireless keyboard

back to reading!!!!!

"Hey Yuna... how have you been? It's been long since we met in a fashion show hm?" Minju unnie spoke while holding Yuna's hands

"I'm all good unnie don't worry!" Her smile was big...

"I see you're with Yujin... what brings you two to come here at the park?" Oh... so I guess she knows we're cousins... what were you thinking?

"Oh no... I just happen to notice her here sitting alone in the bench, her back was familiar so I approached her" Yuna explains making Minju nod

"Well... I need to go, just came here before my flight... It's where I always go before my flight. Bye Yuna meet you at California, Bye Yujin... take care of Wonyoung." By that she slowly disappeared in front of us, I was strucked, she was wearing Wonyoung's clothes and I know that! Most of Wonyoung's clothes were limited it's most likely she only got those from her father's conpany. I do have the same but different clothes, it's for my modeling.

"Aw... I wish she stays a little more, she always play with me at California before... she said that she was sad because I was already busy modeling in a young age, She wants me to feel how I should be about my age. I was 18 that time but she played with me despite my age that should be mature." Yep... Yuna was a model since she was 7 years old, she's pretty famous around... she never had a normal childhood like how a child should be... I do play with her before but it'll end for like 15 minutes or so because she needs to go to a venue or a 'new-style' for what they said.

"That's good then Yuna..."

"She made me realize how many I didn't got the chance to do since I was a kid" She pouted

"That's true Yuna... but don't worry... because of her you've got to do it!" I grabbed her wrist dragging her to the amusement park

"Now let's have fun!!"

___

Wonyoung's

Somehow I found myself finding unnie everytime I need or miss something... it's been months since she came here at Korea, I suppose she's coming back this month... December.