U : We'll meet again

Wonyoung's POV

Three days before my birthday... me and dad isn't talking that much after that night. Minju unnie comforted me by buying me foods... she took me at a night market, bought me things... and we spent the night at her secret apartment...

She gave me a spear key for the apartment... She said if I want to go here then I can come everytime I want. I asked her how she got the money to pay for the rent... she said she works part time as a pianist and a guitarist at a restaurant even at her mom's restaurant. She takes events too.

I never knew what her dream is... but I can see her being a musician, a producer... or maybe a singer. My dream has been final when I was 13 years old... to become a model, Dad promised me he'll fulfill my dream. Dad's a well known model... I just hope he'll change his mind.

Yujin and I grew up knowing each other's family but we aren't close and aren't friends... I wouldn't knew she'll like me from afar. But not knowing each other too much, we don't click just that simple.

Yujin's Dad is an actor... my dad and her dad are best friends since they were in high school. Pretty nice and strong relationship... but I don't want us... their children getting forced for each other.

What happened to dad... I sighed looking at the necklace dad gave me years ago. He was a busy man but never forgot about me, he treats me like he's always there even though he's not always.

I grew up locked inside the house and lack of friends before that's why I prefer being at home waiting for that to come home, dad did gave me a pet but I don't know how to take care of it so I gave my pet dog to Yujin... well not really... dad gave it to her because he saw me not having any interest on the dog. I didn't even mamed the dog... I scoffed thinking about it.

Dad said I don't really like company and got used to being alone most of the time because he was always going home late... knowing he's also the CEO of the clothing line... he can't just leave it behind when I suddenly get sick at school, when it's family day, when it's father's day, and worse... my high school graduation.

My head looked up hearing someone calling me.
"Hey Wonwon... penny for your thoughts?" Minju unnie asked sitting beside me giving me a side hug making my heart flutter and something unfamiliar in my stomach.

"Nothing much... just thinking about dad didn't came to my graduation at highschool," She looked at me in shock

"Aww... that must've hurt-and embarrassing..."

"It always have been... every father's day, they would tease me about dad doesn't even care about me.... worse is every mother's day, teasing me that my mom hates me for having me that's why she just left me in front of dad's door." holding back the tears forming in my eyes, I can't help but throw the necklace somewhere in the room.

"Hey... it's okay," She comforts me

"No it's not... then now he wants me to get arranged?! That's fucking shitty!" I exclaimed, not caring if dad would hear me downstairs.

"Language Won... don't worry, everything will be fine... I can't do anything too you know? I hope mom changes his mind. I know mom would..." She said hugging me more tightly.

"Why can't you do anything? How??" I cried

Minju's POV

I'm so sorry Wonyoung... I can't just stand up and say I like you infront of our parents, that'll just make it worse. I can't also say that you're in love with someone else knowing I don't know if you love or like someone else, I admit it too... I'm sure with my feelings. I know I like you and that's for sure.

"It's you know... This stuffs are tough and I can't just say something that'll be shitty Infront of them, they'll think I'm crazy." More than crazy...

"Let's wait for the best okay?" I uttered letting go of her and grabbed my keys and about to leave