Y : Matters

Minju's

"Yejiiiii!!!" Suddenly the door opened revealing Yeji making me stumble and fall of the ground "Oh! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" She laughed there while pointing at me

"Yah! Where the hell did you came from?!" I stood up seeing her still laughing her ass off "M-Me? Hahahhahaha, I came from Korea duh!" I glared at her "Hahahaha just kidding... I came here with Ryujin for a little vacation and I'm also here to ask you something." Her face suddenly turned serious "W-What?" F that eyes of her.

"Just some matters, okay bye Minju! The cake is for you... you'll get the explanation when we talk." She then waved her hands leaving my house flinching when she slammed the door. "The hell is wrong with people these days?" I mumbled taking a slice on the cake

"Congrats? Congrats for what? Did I get another award that I don't know? Did I won something?" I continued shoving a spoonful of cake in my mouth.  "Hey Min... I'm going out for a while, I think your cousin is coming over." I nodded... wait my cousin? Hyewon unnie? "Hye unnie?" She nodded then went out "First Yeji and Ryujin now Hyewon unnie? Why are they here?" I again shoved a spoonful of cake in my mouth.

When I was about to get another slice of cake the door opens harshly making me flinch and scream
"Yahhhhh!" Then laughing could be heard "Yah yah! It's just us- oohhh cake!" Hyewon instantly went near Minju grabbing a plate getting ready to devour the cake "Yah yah, Hyewon-ah manners" It was Eunbi's turn to talk and Haebi came running towards me... I didn't knew the whole Kang family would come.

"Sorry honey, it's just- it's cake!" Eunbi unnie roll her eyes making me chuckle and take another slice "Hey Haebi-yah! do you want some cake?" The little girl nodded, I then happily fed her with cake "So?" The two looked at me "Why are you guys here?" They smiled "Oh we thought we could visit you and stay a while here in California, and I think the qhole squad will be here... matters Min... matters"

"Oh here we go again with matters! What's that about?" They just smiled and ignored my question, I sighed and fed Haebi some more cake "It'll be revealed to you Min... and Yeji got it, she'll talk it about you after we us 12 plus Haebi and the other 5 have a nice vacation here in California" Huh? "Uh... okay?"

"You sound unsure Min, Is your schedule hectic?" I shook my head since I don't have any schedule this month "Then that's great." Eunbi unnie uttered...

...

"What?! What do they mean the whole squad is coming here?! What's the celebration?!" I threw trantums inside my music room since it's sound proof, "What the hell is happening?!"

"Auntie Min!! Haebi want play your piano!!" Haebi's shout can be heard muffled from outside my music room I sighed setting up my piano for the kid to play and learn, I opened the door seeing Haebi looking all cute and excited "Now what a fluent 2 year old here, come come... I'll teach you." I sat on the paino stool patting my lap... she then happily went up on my lap.

I took her small hands and guided her to play a simple song using one key per note... "Now Haebi... you do it on your own" She then do what I guided her with a few mistakes "Very good... keep on practicing okay Haebi?" She nods still continuing playong what I taught her... I smiled watching her trying to memorize it.

"Minju is suitable... look at the sight." Eunbi pointed at Minju and Haebi playing the piano together "She is..." Hyewon agreed heart warming by the sight of the two.

"She's even better at parenting than you" Eunbi teased, Hyewon then glared at her "Yah yah! I'm the one always making her happy" Hyewon fired "Pfft all you do is spoil her, that's not a proper one" The two then continued to bicker on the hall

"You're a smart 2 year old Haebi... how's Guri at your house?" The girl smiled "Mom said someone took her to take care of her for you" My eyes widen... What?! "Who?" Please tell me it's someone I know

"I forgot name, but she tall and look like bunny! she's beautiful!!" Haebi said joyfully... look like bunny? Wonyoungie? "Okay okay... if that tall beautiful girl goes to your house again tell her to take care of Guri well okay?" The little girl nodded... I smiled patting her head reaching out for my small drawer beside my computer opening it and taking out a lollipop.

"Here you go baby... you did well." Her eyes sparkles looking at the lollipop, a big cute smile plastered on her face "Haebi is thankful" The little girl uttered getting the lollipop from Minju's fingers... Minju chuckles nodding watching the little girl get off of her lap leaving the room.

"What a good smart kid..." I then unplugged everything that was plugged inside my music room before going out and see the two bickering on the couch and the little girl happily playing on the carpet with the lollipop inside her mouth.

I sometimes wonder why this two always bicker when they're infact horny ass bitches when alone, ohohoo there was this one time I took Haebi out to the amusement park and when I took her home oh unpleasant sound came from the whole house alright, thank god Haebi was sleeping that time.

"Tch" I then sat with them but then the doorbell rang with a voice "Minju angel~ Minju angel!~" Oh god... it's the whole squad alright, Haebi then ran towards the door opening it giggling at the sight of Yena... pfft that duck really is already funny just by looking at her

"Heyyyy!! Minju-ah!! Wow your house is... WOW! It's three storey! How do you live here alone?" Yena exclaimed carrying Haebi while going in followed by the others nodding in agreement "I don't live here alone... Aunt Nayoung is living with me"

"I see... well that's good you got company in this big house" Chaeyeon unnie stated bringing in lots of luggages, now who made Chaeyeon unnie carry all of those?

"She's out so might be back later on... anyways all guest rooms are clean you can just pick from the second floor till third floor" They nodded... but why is Wonyoung and Yujin not with them?

"Where's Yujin and Wonyoung?"

"Oh they're still coming don't worry they have matters to do," AGAIN WITH THE MATTERS! What's with the matter! "I'm starting to hate the word matter" They laughed smiling at me smugly, oh god what the hell really is happening... is this a dream? Somebody slap me-

"Ouch! What was that for?!" I held my cheek caressing it softly

"You weren't listening to us" Yuri rolled her eyes walking away leaving me dumbfounded

What just happened 😭

-🥴

JoYul be intimidating 😆

(Was supposed to be uploaded last night but we were busy singing so... yeah)