<3 : 18

Wonyoung's POV

It's my birthday... just to darken up my day with Ahn Yujin showing up at our house. Minju unnie's out she said she needs to get something and buy some stuffs for a while... the celebration's later at night. And ofcourse dad's business whatever stuffs would be here and give me expensive gifts even tho I don't want too.

On my 11th birthday one gave me a full 2 storey modern house like wth? I'm only 11... On my 13th birthday one gave me a key... which is for a car and another one gave me a box of jewelry made with pure diamond, silver and gold, on my 15th birthday three gave me so many chanel, gucci,miu miu and ither branded 'limited edition' clothes to me... I mean I like that but I think it's too much already, and lasty on my 16th birthday one gave me a million dollar check... where the hell will I use that?!

I just hope one... just one gift for my birthday today would be memorandum. I sighed standing up from sitting here at the couch with Yujin infront if me.

"Uh... I'll just go out for a while...." I saw Yujin's eyes looked at me with sadness. Sorry Yujin... don't feel the same way. They just looked at me and dad nodded before continuing to talk to them about whatever stuffs.

I went out and took a walk just following where my feet would take me... walking grumply and would sigh every after 3 minutes.

Eventually... I stopped at the park, now it looks so many memories from before... but still I don't know them all. All I remember is my name and some parts, I sighed again and sat at a bench.

Looking at the kids made me smile... oh how happy they are playing with each other. One scene caught me... a kid hitting another kid with a ball. I smiled... now I know why we met, it wasn't that family dinner. But it was 8 years ago... I can remembered what she was wearing that time, a cute boy's uniform. It suits her well...

Just then someone grasped on my shoulder, I looked over and it was Yujin. I looked away and didn't mind her... and she started saying something.

"I know you hate me... and I hate our situation too. I don't wanna be arranged to you." She said making me look at her.

"Yeah sucks." I muttered nonchalantly.

"Look... I don't wanna say this, but we could make it work" She paused for a moment her lips trembling, "By faking it... in front of our parents." She has a point tho... maybe... i dont know.

Me and unnie are faking at school what would happen if they'll find out me and Yujin is faking some beef too? I'd rather dug my grave now and burry myself alive.

"You have a point... but what fuss could happen at school if they find out?" I asked...

"Silly I said only in front of our parents not our school." She giggled... ohhh, yeah... dumb me.

"Ahh... I see, I'll think about it... okay bye I'm going back." I said standing up but she held my arms.

"Don't... I don't wanna be alone here... I don't like what they're talking about." She said.,

"About what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"It's future stuffs and I don't like it..." She pouted... what a puppy.

"Fine... just don't ruin my mood." I said sitting again and fishing my phone out.

"Oh... wait here." She said excitedly, I just shrugged and see what's on my feed... oh, unnie-duls has a post, even Minju unnie... they're greeting me a happy birthday one by one all of them even Yujin.

I smiled... it was new to me, 11 older sisters talking care of me and wishing me. Just then Yujin came back with Mint choco ice cream in her left hand a chocolate in the left.