O : Bye

Wonyoung's

"Mom?!~" I just came in our room and it's so empty,

"Yes sweetie?"

"Where's Minju unnie's things??" I opened her closet, there's only 4 shirts and 3 pants left in it but it's almost emptied.

"Oh sweetie... she didn't tell you?" She asked going in our room,

"No..? What is it?"

"She's moving out,"

"What?!"

"That's what she wants sweetie... besides she's 18 already, and she also said she has a place to stay in."

The apartment!

"Okay mom... I'm leaving for a while."

"But it's 3 in the morning"

"I'm okay mom... don't worry, I'll karate chop them if someone tries to kidnap me or what" She chuckled and nodded patting my back.

...

Ringin the door bell of Minju unnie's apartment waiting outside hoping that she's here.

The door opened but it's Yeji unnie...

Oh...

"Oh hey Wonyoung... why are you here? if you're looking for Minju, I'm sorry... she took her things then left."

"Who's that Yeji?" Then Hyewon unnie popped out behind her.

"Oh Wony..."

"Do you guys perhaps know where she's going?" At least give me something....

"Sorry Wonyoung we don't, we were supposed to drink this night but she disappeared at the event and just earlier took her things then left without a word."

"Oh... it's fine hahaha, I'll go now then." Unnie... is it because of me?

__

Minju's

"How much is a ticket to America?"

"Uh miss... it's 3 in the morning and you look like you still haven't slept are you srue to buy a ticket now?"

"I am, don't worry."

"Next flight would be this 5am, a ticket is about 469,210 won"

"One please..."

"Would you pay by cash ma'am or by card?"

"Cash..."

"One ticket to America at 5am booked..."

I handed the money to her then took my ticket stick it in my passport and sat somewhere in the airport... Tzuyu unnie knows, When I left the house I called her and she said she's okay with it as long as Mom knows which I let mom know after telling Tzuyu unnie and mom... accepted it even though I know she doesn't want too.

School? Tzuyu unnie took care of it, She's removing me there and hire me a teacher at California. She's rich rich, yet I don't know why she spends it all to me... Sana unnie is also rich coming from her surname which has royalty in it.

A call again came... it's Wonyoung,

I sighed... I should accept this but not tell where I am.

"Unnie!"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry unnie don't leave"

"Sorry Wonyoung... don't worry I'm just near okay? I'll send you some gifts every month and mom and dad too."

"What do you mean near? You're not in your apartment and Hyewon and Yeji unnie said you came, took your things then left without a word." Thank you two crackheads.

"Don't worry okay? Make things go well there hmm? Take care of mom for me." I hang up sighing again for the nth time, Why is my life getting more complicated and complicated...

I played on my phone quite a time until a anouncement came...

"Flight to Amrica, Flight to America please get ready as it is now boarding..." Finally...

Bye Korea...

-🤍

A short update we're leaving for the day! Bye guys... finally swimming after 2 years😑

(I forgot to put the title again oml😀)