W : Show

Wonyoung's

"I don't really like our outfit" I said and her nodding as a reply.

"I really like it as blue and pink but I don't like the style, It's kinda tight too." She continues

"The skirt is too short for me,"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not like you care Yuj"

"I mean I don't really care but It's for your safety, you know I don't like it if some perverted men looks at you badly" Awww, a caring dog!

"Disgusting! Don't say that!" I slapped her shoulders and she only shook her head.

"I'm just being protective, do you like it if people look at you badly?"

"Of course no, but don't act like my protective lover! Ew!"

"You hate me that much eh?" She scoffed

"We're just doing this for my grandpa duh~ Can't wait for him to pass away-"

"Hey! That's too much, he's your grandpa!"

"He doesn't treat me well since I was a kid," I rolled my eyes and she just face palmed.

"Like? How?" Her eye brow raised looking at me,

"He would not greet me, go near me if we visit him, he wont smile or talk to me and lastly he would scold me even though I haven't done anything"

"Cruel, but atill he's your grandfather."

I scoffed and stopped talking because she's getting annoying.

"When's the wedding again?" She asked, a noisy dog.

"Next year February.... I think, someday at February." She nodded and fished out her phone,

"Hey, Minju won as the Song producer of the year" She said...

"I know" Not really, I just wanna end the conversation...I don't want a news from unnie since after she left she never talked nor call me.

Mom would say what's happening to her, and yeah she became a musician, song writer, song producer, and a model.... didn't knew she would be one like me.

She's famous for her visual and piano performances.

She rarely updates mom, one day she'll say she's not that good then the next day she would win high awards... like is she serious?

Sarcasm... She's just saying excuses to be busy and forget about us, I winder what mom feels.

"You hate your sister that much now huh?" She asked not looking at me.

"No... why made you think of that?"

"You didn't watched the news last night and you never watched the news also you go to your social media at various times not always, look your last post was 3 months ago"

"Yeah yeah you and your smart ass mind."

"When will you stop cussing?"

"Can't help it sorry..."

___

Yujin's

Feelings did fade... and I'm more likely Wonyoung's best friend and partners in crime. She's cute... didn't changed at all, but how she sees her sister became super different. She despise her, she hates her, she's an anti Minju lady.

Many says first love hits different, but mine's not... I've never grown any feelings for Wonyoung, I mean I did... but as a friend a best friend and a little sister.

Me and Wonyoung are models under her dad's company, I mean I could be an actor like dad too only if I want too. We didn't finished school but we do take lessons every Friday.

We're basically the apple of the eye of her dad's company for now, knowing our news of being engaged has been out even though there's really no proposal... I just gave a ring to Wonyoung then said some stories to our parents and her grandpa to trick them.

It worked really... like after me kneeling on the floor she said yes cried then kissed me, but did that happen? Ew no! It's more likely a, 'Hey Wonyoung here's the ring suit yourself I'm gonna tell them the story'.

A never gonna happen story.

Basically, I don't like someone... I don't love someone... and will never like ever again. Ryujin unnie and Yeji unnie got their wedding last year 3 months after Minju left.

Oh Minju was there, at the end of the corner... no one knew she was there not even Wonyoung and her parents. Yeji knows since she was the one who invited Minju.

Ryujin unnie told me the reason why she left Korea, and that's what I knew... She likes Wonyoung romantically. I hate to say it but when I knew that I just wished it was me.

Hyewon unnie and Eunbi unnie had their baby born just 2 months ago, and yes Minju was there... no one knew too. She was at the very end watching us wait for the operation to be completed.

When everyone was already home I was also about to go home, but not until I saw Minju went in the ward... I just changed my mind and go home too.

I really want our relationship, me and Wonyoung's relationship to happen so that if Minju knews she'll regret what she lost. But Wonyoung is to precious to be used... I don't want to get beat up by Minju.

I'd rather wait for someone who'll truly love than loving someone who doesn't even like me.

Minju's

"Aunt!" I called and she looked at me.

"Hey there Joo..." She greeted patting my head. Well she is a little bit taller than me.

"We have an event at Korea!" I said excitedly. Her face says the different but she smiled softly nodding at me.

"I'm not ready to go home... but for you dear, sure I would." She softly brushes her thumbs on my cheeks.

I hugged her, Our event is basically modeling too... other than that I have a musical event after the modeling event.

"Will you come and watch me after the fashion show?" I asked her walking side by side in a grocery store... she's buying food for her and I'll buy mine too.

"Of course, when did I become absent on your musical shows." She looked at me and smiles...

"Never." I smiled and we continued doing what we are doing.

...

2 weeks later

"Eyyy why's the event tomorrow?" I asked, I'm still tired from the award show... I thought I only won the song writer of the year, why is there Song producer of the year and Best Musician of the year! I mean I'm grateful but carrying three heavy trophies is so hard.

"Heads up dear, we're leaving now." Aunt Nayoung said hitting my legs softly.

"Yes aunt..." I stood up lazily took my luggage then left with her, bye bye house... I miss Guri,

Guri's living with Hyewon unnie... well they do have two dogs but they still took Guri in. I wanna take Guri here but I'm afraid no one will take care of her since I'm always out.

Wonyoung's

"You excited for tomorrow?" Yujin asked... I didn't reply since I was looking at who are the models that will be modeling for tomorrow.

"Hey?" Then my eyes stopped at a certain name... Minju... Kim Minju.

"I'm not excited." I said then stood up going to the balcony.

"Why?" She asked

"Well it's what we do always so I'm usued to it." I said nonchalantly.. she hummed.

You liar... just tell her you just don't want to see Minju unnie.

--🤍🤍

You sure Wony?😶