O : Home

Nayoung's

Poor girl, I know Minju... her mother was the one I stayed with when I was bearing Wonyoung in my tummy. She... she was my Ex.

The reason I was wasted that night was because I broke up with her because she got impregnated by someone, she tried to explain but I didn't let her.

I left her house and went straight to the bar, wasted I stumbled upon Yin... Hot session, Make out, and you know.

Realizing what I just did... And forgot everything that happened that night, I quickly left his house not even knowing how he looks like.

My week went on regretting everything... until a knock was on my door.

"It's me Young..." Her voice... the voice that I've always love.

I opened the door not even cleaning the wrappers of chips, bottles of coke, cans of sprite, or any other kind of garbage scattered all around my house.

"I saw you last week in the bar, I'm sorry... I didn't know and I don't know who did." Her voice cracked. I hugged her...

"I'm s-sorry too."

"Don't be... I saw you and that famous Yin together, besides it's my fault for not taking care of my self that much to get raped." I was shooked... I just hugged her tighter.

"M-Me and that Yin... last night... I-I-" I didn't get to finish as my tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Sh sh" She comforted me...

That was the day she invited me in her house and took care of me while I take care if her too. We took care if each other till she took birth to Minju and till I took birth to Wonyoung, I didn't name her but She did.

She said the meaning is she's a Winning Youth or a Young Winner.

After that... she said her last goodbye as she was arranged with someone, I accepted because I wanna commit my dream without her. She wanna be a model too but she can't give up Minju like how I did. Memories... a nightmare but made me stronger

Wonyoung basically hates me... but eventually, I'll reveal myself once. I'll accept what she says about me.

Just hopes that Miwon is good with me being with her daughter all the time. Now it also makes sense in Wonyoung's name too... it's the mixture of our names. miWon naYoung. What a great excuse my love.

Now... how did it became Wonyoung... it's Miwon who changed it. Yin was finding me to marry me but Miwon stopped him. The bet was, if Miwon finds me and let me leave Korea by her support then Yin will let Minju and Wonyoung get married when they're older and If Yin found me Minju and Wonyoung will never happen.

But I don't get it... it's still my fault why this two won't have their love for each other forever. That old man, now see that grandfather of Wonyoung... I wouldn't knew he'll use Wonyoung just for me. Why does he wants me?

They wanted to take me in their company but I refused as I was already under a company... they were fighting over me when infact I was already under one.

Oh Wonyoung and Minju, I'm sorry for ruining a part of your lives.

Minju's

"Are we there yet?" I whined since my butt is hurting from sitting.

"Sweetie, Korea is far from America... 5 more hours."

"But my butt is aching~" I whined more as she face palmed.

"Dear, we're literally alone in first class... help yourself to stand up and lay down on the bed right over there."

"Oh... silly me." She chuckles and I stood up laying on the soft bed.