O : Yujin likes who?

Minju's POV

Dinner's done...

"Sweetie... Wonyoung needs to know." Mom whispered... wait Wonyoung? Only her?

"What about dad?" I whispered back...

"He already knows... and he's fine about it." She smiles and pats my back.

I nodded and heaving out a heavy sigh.
"I... Wonyoung. I..."

"It's okay... you can let it out." Dad said

"I'm born with a disorder or maybe not... but it's called hermaphroditism, 46, XX intersex. I have a body of a female but my sex genital is for male... It's a history in my mother's background, Aunt Min Seol and Aunt Joo young is the same as me along as Hyewon unnie. Mom and Aunt Haewon.. uh Hyewon's mother was... blessed let's say, for being normal... I mean It's not that we're abnormal... we're normal except some parts. It's my number 1 insecurity and this is why I can't like guys." I huffed after explaining... Wonyoung was looking at me mouth opened.

"Woahhhh... what's the tight shorts for?" She asked.

"Compression shorts," I corrected and Wonyoung nodded. "It helps me hide it... even tho it hurts sometimes."

"You see Minju... What ever you are or what ever you have. We'll accept you," Dad spoke letting out a smile... standing up and patting my back.

"Thank you for explaining... buddy" He said and brought out a box from his bag.

"Also, stop using those compression shorts... that'll hurt you. And here... a gift from me." He placed the box in front of me.

I smiled... no disgusted tone... they accepts me.
"Thank you... dad." I will proudly call him dad forever.

"What about me dad??" Wonyoung pouted

We all chuckled.

"What do you want sweetie then?" Dad asked with no hesitation.

I started opening the box while they talk... removing the wrapping and... it's a hoodie, a bunny and a fox hugging in the middle. It's so cute!

"I want a necklace!" I can hear Wonyoung exclaimed while I looked back what's the rest inside the box.

"Sure sweetie..." Dad stated letting out a chuckle. There was something in the middle of the box... it's color white and says pull.

I pulled the string... opening another layer of the box greeting with a kitten. When the box was exposed to the light the kitten starts meowing...

"And I wan- A KITTY!!!" Wonyoung exclaimed looking inside the box.

"You're mom said you've always wanted a cat... so I got you one" Dad said soothingly.

"R-Really??? I... You don't have too-"

"It's a gift sweety... You've been good to your mom, and Wonyoung... I'm always not at home but you take care of them." I just smiled... tears already escaping my eyes...

My real dad never wanted me to have pets... He doesn't like it. He always shouts at me if I say I want to have a cat... Dad right now here... he's doing what a real father does.

"I- thank you!" I hugged him tightly...

"You're always welcome..." He hugged back.

___

Wonyoung's POV

Minju unnie's at her bed with her kitten on top of her stomach. The kitten it cute! White and hss grey spots... It has a breed but I don't know what type.