- : Bouquet

Wonyoung's

It's so sad seeing Minyoung clinging on Yujin's leg like a Koala when Yujin's about to leave, I know Minyoung took it calmly at first but I know it's hard for her to see Yujin leave and finally have freedom.

Minyoung's crying loudly while telling Yujin "Visit me always okay? Mamaaaa" "Don't forget meee" "T-Take care of yourself okay..." "I love you mama" and finally letting her go.

Yujin looks calm but I know she's holding back her tears, she knows how I aslo get sad when she cries, she always decline things that'll make me sad... "Bye bye Minyoung baby..." Yujin hugs Minyoung

"Goodbye Jangz!" She cheered but her voice betrayed her when it cracked, I smiled... tears streaming down my cheeks, opening my arms and shi gives me the biggest and tightest hug I've ever received from her.

"Take care Jinie... We're always here" She nods her head pulling away from the hug and hugs Minyoung with one of her knees on the floor just to hug Minyoung better "I'll never forget you Minyoung-ah, You'll always be my baby... just call me if you wanna talk to me." She utters earning a nod and a sniff from Minyoung.

"Bye..." She stood up grabbing her jacket and luggages and slowly went out still looking at us she smiles one more time and finally went in her car with Ryujin unnie in the driver's seat.

You've loved unnie... yet you didn't went far, for me.

Minju's

I smiled at the sight... my mom being happy and smiley but other than that, Minyoung adjusting with me.

She often visits mom making me always see her, I do have a house and a unit here in SoKor... but I prefer being home, with my mother.

"Mommy!" Minyoung calls shocking me "Come here mommy! Look! Look!" She cheerfully calls for me and shows me a drawing... it's not that good but it was wholesome.

Uncle Yin, Mom, Me, Minyoung, Wonyoung and Yujin was in the drawing... being like a family together in a family outing.

I smiled "What a very nice drawing you got there cupcake" mom giggles at us when we started drawing more on the often.

"I assume you have met the other 15 crackheads" She nods "Now... let's tell their name one by one with your drawing"

"Aunt Eunbi,"

"Aunt Sakura"

"Aunt Hyewon"

"Aunt Yena"

"Aunt Chaeyeon"

"Aunt Chaewon"

"Me/Mommy Minju!" I smiled

"Aunt Hitomi"

"Aunt Nako"

"Aunt Yuri

"Yujin-ah/Mama Yujin!" I smiled once again

"And Wony/Mom!" I clapped my hands cheering for Minyoung "Now... the other 5"

"Aunt Yeji"

"Aunt Lia"

"Aunt Ryujin"

"Aunt Chaeryeong"

"And Aunt Yuna!" I cheered for her once again... seeing her drawing already full of people.