민 : Paper

Third person's

"Don't be like this Min, you're special, you're important, you're loved." Tzuyu utters in her very fluent English accent and giving Minju a shot glass. She doesn't tolerate Minju drinking... but it seems like she needs it today, it's probably the kid that hurt her and the sight of Wonyoung and Yujin still together.

"Things happen for a reason Min," Tzuyu continues, drinking a glass in one shot "Be yourself.. not lose yourself." Minju remained silent, her mind full of thoughts.

"My business trip will be done next week, take care of yourself here in Paris okay?" Tzuyu's voice was soft... it soothed Minju, Minju nods taking a sip and gulp down what ever she drank.

"Still no thoughts of going back to SoKor? Not even just a visit?" Minju thought for a second "I-I'll think of it." Tzuyu nods

Tzuyu handed Minju a small envelope, "It's from Elle Korea and W Korea. They're inviting you for a show, for your fifth anniversary too for partnering them." Minju shooks her head while Tzuyu facepalms and sigh.

"Fine... me and Sana would go." Tzuyu drank "Still anonymous? People saw you already before why hide now?" Minju shooks her head once again.

"I'm afraid they might hate my new style or the new me." Tzuyu sighed deeply "They won't, You modeled! You wore your style and it became a hit! They didn't hate it..." Tzuyu smiles

"I'll think of it." Tzuyu nods... she does understands why, but she still wanna push Minju out her shell once again and show her true self.

"I'm going to bed, don't drink too much... goodnight." Minju sighs and mutters a small 'night' and watch as Tzuyu's presence slowly fades away.

"Coward." She murmurs.

...

"We saw her... she was at Paris all along." Wonyoung lets out making the two person in front of them shook "What? Paris?!" Miwon exclaimed while Yujin and Wonyoung nod.

"How?" Yin asked "Minyoung got lost and-"

"MINYOUNG WENT LOST?!" Miwon panicked while the three facepalms "We found her okay... don't worry, calm down" And Miwon did

"We tried calling her but her phone was dead at the moment, after searching for hours we can't find her and while I was on the verge of grabbing Yujin's hair my phone rang and thank god it was Minyoung..." The two listened carefully.

"And she said she was in a huge house and a pretty woman helped her, and when we were in front of that mansion the door opened revealing Minyoung and.... Minju unnie." The two were silent, their mouths in agape "Then... that means..." Both looked at Yujin.

"The deal is done..." Yujin uttered "I'm going back to Paris..." She continues

Wonyoung was sad... but at the same time hopes that Yujin will do the thing done "Whatever Minyoung thinks... I'm still whoever she thinks of me." She said sadly.

The three knows how Yujin got attached to Minyoung, she thinks of Minyoung as her niece... a close one. She never thought of Minyoung as her own child, because it isn't hers.

Yujin watched Minyoung from Wonyoung's labor, first cry, first burp, first smile, first crawl, first sitting on her own, first step till her first word... 'mama'.

"Whatever Minyoung thinks... I know she'll still think of you as her mama." Wonyoung comforts "I'll trust you on that" Yujin laughs

"Mama? Mom?" Minyoung came running with her bag at her back, the bag that Minju gave... the kid insisted since Minju is now her favorite unnie, when in fact it's not unnie.

"Baby... how's school?" Yujin carried Minyoung and let her sit on her lap "It was fun! I got A in my English and Math!" The two elder clapped and cheered the kid

"She got that from mine" Wonyoung did a pose and grinned "Very well... do you want anything sweetie?" Miwon asked the kid...

"I don't know if you guys will do it..." The kid said "It's fine... anything... what is it?" The kid then shifter near the table

"I want to meet Minju unnie once again!" The four were silent, doesn't know what to say... "But... sweetie... Paris is a very far from here." Miwon said making the kid pout.

"Eyyy... don't worry, maybe just buy Minyoung her favorite cake. And we'll go to Paris." Yujin stated making the kid exclaim a Yay and raise both of her hands up.

"Yujin... is that fine for you?" Yin asked with Wonyoung nodding in agreement "Of course... to spend my time with her." Yujin looked at them hinting them what she really wanna say.

"Sure..." The three smiles...

...

2 weeks later...

A ring can be heard at Minju's door making Minju open the door,

"Yujin?" She questioningly asked while Minyoung ran towards Minju happily "M-Minyoung?"

"Hey Min... can we talk?" Minju was hesitant but let Yujin in

...

"W-What do you mean?" Minju looked at the paper on the tabel that was placed by Yujin, Yujin looked at Minju smiling and signing her to sign it.

"We were never... together." Yujin utters, Minju shook her head retrieving her hands that was on the table "No... No... I can't just sign this and–" Yujin cutted Minju's words.

"You're still stupid." Yujin chuckles.

"Unnie... she's still waiting." Minju remained silent her eyes stoic, her heart beating fast "She loves you unnie." Minju's breath hitched.

"W-What about Minyoung?" Yujin looked at Minyoung who's busy playing in the living room "I'm good with her... besides, I never saw her as my own, because it isn't mine... it's yours. Minyoung doubts me sometimes, but I let her be because one day she'll know. She likes you Unnie, I know she felt it in you." Yujin comforted.

Minju ruffles her hair "I... I–" Yujin hushed Minju, grabbing her hand and placing a pen on her palm "Stop being a coward and woman up." Yujin said, Minju felt angry by that... and she knows she needs to do what Yujin said.

Minju finally signs the paper and gave it to Yujin, Yujin smiles... "Welcome back unnie..." Yujin pulled Minju for a hug.

"It's time for you to be selfish."

-🙁

The story is nearly finished:(( but don't worry😌 continuous chapters would be full of fluffs😤. Goodnight.