N : The matter

Third person's

Minju watched as the others have fun on the shore while the others are grilling meat not far from her, she was devastated... she felt uneasy and angry... she wanted to go home and leave the others here to have fun, she won't like it if the fun is a pain for her.

She hated how Yujin and Wonyoung are so close together, she hated how others have all their partners while she's there seating alone with Chaewon and Lia. She envies them...

She gets jealous from just watching videos of couples and some dramas... she wanted how it feels... how to be loved and has someone by her side everytime she feels down.

The reason she's taking tattoos over her back, arms and legs is because each tattoos has a meaning... Minju has been... yes... depressed, she isn't having any fun and happiness anytime and everywhere she goes.

The feeling of being different... it went back to her, she felt like she was not normal... tas she was impossible to be born, she does smoke sometimes... but those are the times she really needs it.

Other than that... Yujin felt the same, tho Yujin doesn't love anyone at the time, Yujin felt neglected... why? Yujin is the last child yeah... but attention and proper care from her parents? no... Ryujin got that before yes... but Yujin didn't and never felt how it is loved by its own parents.

There are some times Yujin would be jealous over her older sister, all Yujin felt was pain and forcements... well she knows about this forced marriage since she was a kid, the time she knew Wonyoung... she was 9 that time, they discussed it in front of Wonyoung who were laying on a hospital bed, unconscious from the accident before.

She never liked it... she never had feelings towards the girl, until highschool came... she told herself, if nothing can change their minds then so be it... so she forced herself to love Wonyoung by being a secret admirer, Wonyoung do know Yujin since kids... but they were really not close and doesn't click together.

But oh well... the two does now, other than that, Yujin felt thankful over Wonyoung's parents... they treated her like their own child, she felt it... so that's how it felts to be loved by your own parents that's what she felt.

On the other hand... Wonyoung? She's having a hard time, the sudden pregnancy got her over thinking all night.... oh how she hates how she forgets everything everytime she's drunk. She has low tolerance yet she insisted drinking that night... she shouldn't have drank and stayed inside a room with Yujin for an hour.

She hated Hyunjin for daring all of that... what would happen if she reveals it to her own family? What would her grandpa react? Oh will he be happy that Yujin is what he thinks as the father? Or will he have a heart attack and gets to know that the father isn't Yujin.

...

"Jangz!" Yujin called making Minju instantly look over... Yujin giving Wonyoung some marshmallow she just roasted, Minju loved the way Wonyoung smiles... but doesn't like the view of the two.

"Jinie, can you roast me some more?" Wonyoung requested as Yujin instantly ran towards the campfire and grab lots of marshmallows stabbing it with a stick, Minju scoffed and didn't noticed her marshmallow were already burnt making her squeal.

"Oh! Unnie!!Throw it in the fire already!" Wonyoung sprinted immediately and took the stick out of Minju's hand and threw it in the fire "Watch your mallows next time unnie..." Wonyoung smiled while Minju sat there liking the view of Wonyoung barefaced and hair down.

"O-Ouh..." Minju stutters, Wonyoung chuckles and went back with the others who were grilling meat just meters away from the camp fire... "Eyyyy... someone's In love" Yujin cooed making look at her

"W-What? Why would I? You two are together" Minju scoffed again, Yujin chuckles and stood up holding three sticks of marshmallows going near Wonyoung.

"Burnt Tomatoessssss~" Yujin whispered, Making Wonyoung look at her weirdly "What?" Yujin continues while looking at Minju who were already breaking the new stick in her hand because of her grip

"Can you stop? What the hell are you saying?" Wonyoung smacked Yujin's head, Yujin laughed and gave Wonyoung the marshmallows "Hehe... just making someone jealous" Yujin cutely said... Wonyoung looked over the campfire and see Minju who stood up harshly, throwing the broken stick in the fire, kicking the sand and walking away towards the shore

"Oh... well you just made her mood down... stop it," Wonyoung nagged and Yujin only sighed nodding shoving marshmallows inside her mouth "Well? When will Yeji unnie ask Unnie?" Wonyoung asks

"She's already beside Minju," Ryujin points out...

...

Yeji's

I sat beside Minju "Hey..." She looked at me and looked back at the sea "Minju... I know something's bothering you, please just answer my question truthfully... Minju you're not the only one suffering from those two, the two are too" She looked at me Questioningly

"What do you mean?" I ignored her question and proceeds "You're two... that night... did it... right?" Her eyes widen and looked away once again

"Please Min... I really wanna know, okay? Something's up okay? The matter, that thing... I'll be saying what that thing is if you answer me" It was silent for a moment... until I heard her sniffing,

"I'm sorry" Her hoice cracking "I didn't really mean to do that to her while she's not in the right mind" She continues covering her face with her palms...
I looked at her concerned... the last time I saw her apologize like this was when she broke up with me.

"I was selfish... my selfishness took over me that night, I-... I...." She sniffs "I didn't pull out... I-" I shushed her... that's the answer I wanted, it was her...

"It's fine Min... don't let it all out, I understand now..." She wipes off the tears that were on her cheeks and looked at me... "And about the matter... Min..."

She nods telling me to continue

"Wonyoung's pregnant, and it's you..."

"You're the... how do I say this, the father of the baby...? The parent of the baby."

("Wonyoung's pregnant?")

-😬

Minju take the responsibility or?🙂

(Sorry for delaying 🤧🤧 Valorant is keeping me busy😩)