N : Past

[Hey Guys! You can freely comment on what you guys think about the story... is there anything you guys are not used to?]

Wonyoung's POV

Wonyoung and Minju went off to the mall with Hyewon and Yeji when Wonyoung finished eating breakfast and taking a bath.

The headache still is there but it's more less hurting... Wonyoung was starting feel like there's memories that she has forgotten but is suddenly going inside her mind, but she's not familiar with it.

Why tho? We'll meet again song... Yuan Ying... a name. Who is that person?! Aw! Okay I should stop thinking about those... it hurts, Wonyoung thought.

"Wonyoung-ah, is there anything you want?? Your birthday is two days." Hyewon unnie suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah! Tell us what you want." Minju unnie stated and Yeji unnie nodded looking at me.

"I don't really want something for my birthday these year..." I lowly uttered, now their eyes are just in me... looking at me worriedly.

"Is it because of the..."

"Yeah" I looked down... biting my lower lip.

"Hey... it's okay-well I didn't escaped mine, but I'm sure you will," Yeji unnie spoke out... yeah forced too, but I'm glad they're working out.

"What about we stop talking about these stuffs and buy an early gift for Wonyoung instead!" Hyewon unnie exclaimed running inside the department store.

"I said I don't want too..." I said but they just shrugged

"It's us who wants too baby..." Yeji unnie said and followed Hyewon unnie.

Minju unnie took my hands in hers and dragged me inside... I smiled, I'm lucky to have them.

...

After the day we all went home... Hyewon unnie bought me clothes, Minju unnie bought me a new pair of shoes and Yeji unnie bought me specs.

I really refused that what they're buying are too expensive, but they insisted so I just let them... They also treated me foods they said a small celebration before my real celebration.

I enjoyed the day really... They know how to cheer me up. They know how to make me smile, laugh and have a good vibe.

"Wonyoung," I looked to the door to see my dad peeking through our door.

I just raised my left eye brow at him as a response... I just can't. I thought he loves me?? Why would he arrange me?

"Baby... Look, I... I do know it is bad for me to... to arrange you to someone you don't like and love. But... but, I... I kinda lost in something th-that's why you're... in the line." He said stuttering while explaining to me.

"So are you saying you put me in your bet if you lose in something?" I said already fuming... ready to shout at him.

"No No sweetie... why would I do that?... It's uh, in the paper. It's... it's your grandpa who... who told me so. If... if I can't find your mother in a year to take the responsibilities for you and as a family, your future will be planned by him... and look, I didn't found your mother at all. I don't know her name, features neither where she works. I tried finding her at the bar where I got waisted... but I... I don't really know." He sat on the floor infront of me voice shaking.

"You know you could've just fight back to grandpa!" I shouted at him angrily as he looked at me and tried to calm me down by holding my hands.

"Y-You know I can't do that sweetie... it-it was a hard time for me before. I... I can't just disrespect my father baby."