G : Hyewon unnie wth?!

//Pd48 Wonyoung's Profile so you guys will know where I got Yuan Ying is😊//

---

Wonyoung's POV

I woke up feeling a huge headache... Minju unnie was beside my bed at the hospital sleeping probably tited of watching over me. I think I fainted... Yuan...Yuan Ying...

"T-That's... my name." My name... It's Jang Yuan Ying! I... I'm finally knowing something in my past!

"I'M JANG YUAN YING!!!" I exclaimed excitedly making Minju unnie wake up panicking.

"W-WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED?" She shouted stumbling at the floor. Clumsy frog hahaha.

"Unnie! I know my name! My name! my name!" I chanted happily like a kid who just got her favorite candy.

"O-Oh..." She sat beside me and smiled...

"I'm glad..." She cupped my right cheek her thumb caressing my cheek making me lean in her hand feeling the warmness and softness of her hand.

"My dad once tried to say that my real name is Yuan Ying after my accident... but I don't know why it didn't make me remember." I said... getting tired again.

"How come?" She asked eyes full of worry.

"I guess because he never called me Yuan Ying when I was a kid..." My eyes widen in shock.

"WAIT! how did I know that?! I- I-" She cupped both of my cheeks now squishing it and smiling at me like she's proud of me...

"You're slowly knowing your past baby..." She said sweetly making my heart flutter,, gush of heat going up my cheeks.

"But... it's sad dad never called your name before." Her face changed into a worried one again.

"He would call me... c-cupcake and sweetie that's all...?" I unsurely said, memories aren't still clean.

"You're right cupcake..." Dad suddenly corrected Me which made me shock.

"D-Dad?" Reconcile please... Minju thought

Dad nodded...

I remain silent and looked away... laying back at the bed. I heard Minju unnie sighed making me look at her. She's looking at dad apologetically and shook her head.

"I... I'll leave now then, goodbye." Dad said as I heard the door opened and soon closed with a click.

"Wonyoung... I'm sorry that I can't do anything, but your dad will surely change his mind I know..." I smiled at her and closed my eyes trying to fall abck to sleep.

Minju's POV

Coward... what a coward you are Minju. Why? Because she's gonna be your step sis.

'But you're not blood related'