N : Kisses

Wonyoung's POV

It's been two months and weeks before my birthday and Mom and Dad's wedding. Idk how to feel but I'm getting scared... all the acting as fake couple in school is sort of getting real. I'm getting scared at the fact I'm growing feelings for unnie.

In school... there was this time I couldn't really forget for the fact people mostly Ahn Yujin who's getting depressed somehow is getting suspicious over us that we aren't doing such sweet intimate things.

Heck thinking of it and freaking becoming one of the normal things we do is hecking wrong!

Flashback

Me and unnie were talking in the hallways when suddenly this Yujin came saying "Are you two sure y'all are couple? Y'all don't hold hands nor kiss, making me doubt you two." She frowned and people started looking at us also with a questioning look.

I didn't know what to say and just looked at unnie with fear and don't know what to do... she looked at me intensely and looked down to my lips and back to my eyes...

She leaned in making me lean forward unconsciously until our lips touched and shared a passionate kiss infront of everyone else mostly Yujin here who's already jaw dropping.

I was beyond shock but I was liking it... we both pulled away and to my surprise the whole day we're okay and it isn't awkward at all..

---

It was literally shocking and the fact unnie would ask kisses randomly and I am more shocked on how I would give it!

Help me omylord--

"Wonyy~" Min-unnie called at our shared room... oh yeah I forgot we moved to our old house which is a modern type house and our parents decided to have the same room and it's hecking hell!

"Yes unnie?" I peeked through the door to see her pouting.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me unnie and just Min or Minju?" She said opening a box.

"Sorry unni-- I mean Min" Awkward~

"Come here..." She patted the side of her bed which I followed.

She pulled out a ring... a couple ring. She took my hand then slipped the ring on my right hand index finger. She smiled by looking at it fitting my finger.

"There... this is our symbol to keep our trust forever and ever, I love you Wonyoung." She uttered making my heart flutter... but is the i love you friendly or??

"I love you too Min" She smiled as we continued the day hanging out together.

Minju's POV

I don't know... I can't control myself... I know this is wrong mostly she's my step sis. But I can't help it... the fact I'm already loving her romantically is seriously a no mostly mom and dad will get married after the birthday of Wonyoung.

I... I just can't find out a way to stop my feelings... it's... complicated.

Our movements... our bonding... it isn't mostly a sister-like relationship at all. For people and the most ones who got shocked(Unnie-duls) are asking us if we're okay and that is this alright?

I ofcourse said yes... I mean it is right?

'Consequences'

'Fucking think!'

Yeah, no shit. I won't...

'This is wrong'

'It is the most certainly wrong!'