영 : Hey kid

8 years later...

"Mom? Mama?" A kid was looking around feeling lost in this foreign country, she was on verge of crying as she can't find her parents... She was blaming herself for getting distracted by a candy shop around the corner.

She was turning around and around trying to find them but she can't, She sat beside a lamppost and curled like a ball hiding her face through her arms.

"Hey kid?" A woman talked right in front of her but she cannot understand and doesn't know what language it was, She remain hiding her face and decided to ignore the woman

Minju's

"Hey kid?" Asking in french as I sat in front of the kid who seems lost, the kid ignored me so I'm guessing this kid is from another country "Hey kid..." I uttered using English so at least the kid could understand.

The kid finally looked at me to ny surprise she looks very Korean... "Are you korean?" I asked now in Korean and the kid nodded her eyes sparkling in excitement when she heard me speak Korean.

"Are you lost? Where are your parents?" She held my hands tightly "I-I can't find them..." She muttered with her voice shaking "Don't worry let's try and find them... how old are you?" I helped her stand up

"7" She looked up at me... my eyes widen "I thought you were 10.... you're pretty tall for your height little girl." She smiles as we walked around trying to find her parents, she look very much like me when I was young... but other than that her voice sounds like a cute little bunny and her cheeks very squishy.

"What's your name little girl?" I tried to ask her more so she won't be awkwarded by the situation "Minyoung..." I nodded... it was not a full name but I'm good with it as long as I know her name.

"What about you pretty woman?" She smiles, I smiled back "My name is Minju, Kim Minju." She nodded... we continued to talk while finding her parents but to avail, we can't. It was nearly night time already and I don't know what to do to this kid.

"Do you know which hotel you guys booked in?" She shook her head and frowns "What about I let you stay in my house for the night and continue to find them tomorrow? When are you guys gonna leave?" She took out a phone from her pocket leaving me shock...

"I don't know and my phone is dead for playing it when we were roaming around," I nodded understanding... kids these days really loves playing gadgets than playong outside

"Let's head to my home okay? I'll charge your phone and maybe try to call them with your phone okay?" She nodded... she seems pretty tired to I carried her towards my car, "You have a cool car unnie" I smiled letting her seat in the passenger seat and buckle her seatbelt before walking to the driver's seat.

When we made it in my house, I parked my car in front of the gate being lazy to open the gate and park my car inside, I looked to my side... Minyoung was sleeping peacefully with her phone in her hand. I sighed... I went out of the car opening the passenger seat unbuckling the seatbelt and carrying her.

She's not that heavy but still... she has some weights in there, I opened my door using my finger print since I'm lazy and tired to find it in my bag. Opening the door all the lights instantly turned on as I walked to my room... I layed her there taking her phone and charging it. She's rich by her phone... very much kids would have at least a samsung or Iphone XR, but hers is very different and expensive... none other than the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Her clothes are branded and limited by the label... I sighed, taking out my phone calling someone to buy me kids clothes. I went out the room and made my way to the kitchen and cook food for me and the kid... making a french food, called Ratatouille. I hope Minyoung have watched that amazing movie, Ratatouille... Every since I've made myself lost from my family there at South Korea, I made France my home. For this 8 years I've learned a lot.

French has been my language here, I've never used Korean ever since I left... but now, I finally did. I would never forget my native language... even though I might not be fluent like I was, I still treasure my native language. If me and Tzuyu unnie talks... we would talk in English, was very hard because of my accent but now I'm good.

I was about nearly done with the food when I heard the kid talking in my room, I stopped for a while and went in the room... her phone sticked on her ear talking to someone.

"Mom... I'm fine, A pretty woman helped me and let me know this place... but you two were really gone that's why we decided to let her stay in her huge house." She utters, her eyes lighting up when seh saw me standing there beside the door.

"Mommmm I assure you I'm safe and fineee" She wines making a smile form on my lips "She's korean!!!" She exclaimed happily

"Mom," She facepalm "What about you talk to her, she's here........ yeah yeahhh.... i know i know, come pick me up tomorrow okay??? I want this woman to be with us tomorrow!!" She smiles and after a few seconds she passed me her phone.

"Hello?" Minju uttered "Oh... so you're really Korean," The voice was very familiar but I didn't mind "Yes I am... and Uh the address would be *** *** *** street *** part" The other line could be heard moving and a pen could be heard writing in a paper.

"Got it... thank you for taking care of Minyoung..." I hummed muttering a small it's nothing "We'll be coming there tomorrow, 9am... and please do come with us and show us Paris since it's Minyoung's request."

"I'll look through it if I'm not busy tomorrow. Here Minyoung" The girl took her phone as I proceed to go out and continue the recipe I'm doing. Tiny footsteps could be heard coming in the kitchen, the tall little girl sat on a chair right in front the island table.

She tapped on the table making a small beat, "Unnie..." She stopped taping the table I hummed "Have you ever felt like your parents are lying to you?" I was shocked by her question

"There are some times... why?" I heard her sigh "Well... I feel like my mama isn't my real mama," her voice was disappointed

"And why is that?" I prepared the food in front of her "I didn't get any features from her... and I don't feel connection through her." She frowns... I placed a plate in front of her with spoon and fork right beside it

"Aww... maybe it's not the features but maybe your attitude that you inherit" I scooped some ratatouille and put it in her plate. She just sighs and pick up her spoon tasting the food.

"Waahh... this is delicious," She paused "Oh... this is from that Rat chef movie!" I chuckled... "I thought you wouldn't know since kids now doesn't know legendary movies." She smiled and continues to dig in.

The door bell rings... I stood up going in front of the door opening it. "Unnie... you got it?" Tzuyu unnie nodded giving me two paper bags, the bag very much familiar for all... the labels on it shows only for rich.

"I'm going now Min... take care" Tzuyu unnie waved her hands "Drive safely unnie!!" I exclaimed closing the door... I went back in the kitchen seeing Minyoung taking another scoop of the food.

"Here Minyoung... wash up and change later okay?" I placed the paper bags on the floor right beside her while she nods, savouring the food I made.

...

The night went well... Minyoung sleeping right beside me since she's still a kid, I don't want her feeling alone in my guest rooms since my house is really big.

Now we're currently waiting for her parents to come, she explained that her parents are both girls and I said I'm fine with that. I was busy putting the clothes unnie bought me last night in a small bag for Minyoung to take home, while she's in the living room watching cartoons.

The door bell rang, I zipped up the bag and made Minyoung wear it since it might be her parents, I held her hand and lead her right in front of the door... I opened the door....

"Mom! Mama!" Minyoung exclaimed happily hugging the tall figures right in front of them, While Minju stood there in shock.

W-Wonyoung... Yujin...?!

-✌️😗

Uhm... Hi?