201

Lianyue covered his mouth, while the tears in his eyes seemed to be a string of broken beads dropping through his face. How pitiful!

In fact he had once been angry in the past, but since he had been through all manner of bitter experiences, he came to know that not everything in his life was that simple as he imagined. Thinking of that, he did not blame the Grand Coordinator for being a ‘heartless husband’ and ‘irresponsible father’ hastily. Instead of that, he wanted to make a clear observation on him by the strength of Wu Dahu, and confessed everything after he finally figured out the truth.

He was bound to do that no matter whether he was to end the relation or to meet again.

Seeing that Lianyue was sobbing pitifully with a sorrow look, the Grand Coordinator released the handrail suddenly, and then reached out to patted Lianyue on the shoulder slightly, while sighing heavily, “Im so sorry… for being absent these years…”

At the moment Lianyue felt the soft and feather-weighed weight on his shoulder, he finally couldn’t help but cover his face even tighter and started bawling venting all his grievances right at current moment.

The Grand Coordinator remained silent standing there, as he found that Lianyue finally chilled down, he came to asked while being rather hesitant, “Where… Where was he buried?”

“He is buried right among the winter jasmines back in the mountains, I heard from the residents there that that was the place he love to visit…” Lianyue responded slightly, wiping the tears off his face.

He was choked by his own words when he mentioned about the misery of his femina father.

The Grand Coordinator nodded slightly, no one knew whether he was showing his agreement to Lianyue or just demonstrating that he was just informed.

But just at the moment he caught a glimpse of the belly of Lianyue, he suddenly changed the topic with his eyes sharpened, “Is the child really the one of that barbarian?”

Lianyue paused suddenly with utter bewilderment, but after that he responded without hesitation, “Right, I had been so lonely in this world, and I have to say that he is indeed the one who is such a light in my life, so I never look down upon him before because of his identity, but it turns out… It turns out that he got the same way of thinking like you.”

Noticing that Lianyue’s eyes were full of gloom, the Grand Coordinator wanted to ask further but eventually failed to, instead, he came to ask, “How come you make such a conclusion that the barbarian is trustworthy? Do you really know the fate your child is going to confront in the future?”

Facing this question, Lianyue seemed to be quite childish instead of being shrewd like before, he frowned and answered, “What else will he face? I can raise him up perfectly even I have to make it on my own alone! Things’ve changed, after all. I got money!”

The Grand Coordinator delivered a bitter smile, and then responded in a low voice, “Hope you will never regret when the child is going to be bullied, hurt and insulted by the others in the future.”

Lianyue sneered, “So what? I grew up bullied in my entire life as well, as long as we still can breath, nothing is impossible to get through.”

The extreme attitude of Lianyue failed the Grand Coordinator to say something more, he just opened his mouth slightly but eventually nothing came out. What he did was only to sigh while thumping himself on the chest and coughing.

Seeing that the Grand Coordinator was struggling to make himself relieved from the pain, Lianyue got his fists tightened, it could be seen that his lips were trembling slightly. And then he came to ask in a low voice, “No other ways to alleviate the symptoms?”