229

But the current situation might still be a curse for the Commander General if the it kept its bad side. And for the worst side of it, the Commander General might die because of the mass loss of blood…

Song Qinghan showed a rare hesitant expression, which made others feel quite nervous.

The Commander General seemed to see Song Qinghan’s concerns, and he suddenly spoke, “Doctor, make your decision without worries, no one is going to blame you.”

After hearing the Commander General’s words, Song Qinghan got his expression relieved a little bit and responded in a deep voice, “If we choose to continue the operation, your life might be threatened to be in danger, but if we do not, this leg of yours might be paralyzed and even worse, I will consider cutting it off.”

It seemed that the expression on the Commander General’s face sank into a short while of depression. No one knew whether he was surprised on the words Song Qinghan confessed.

His injured leg still had a very obvious feeling, so in his conception, as long as the arrow was taken out, the leg would naturally still be usable. But right at this moment, things seemed to be quite different against his imagination.

However, he didn’t hesitate for long because he was best at making difficult choices.

“Alright then, let us keep it stay in my leg. A leg or a life, I am still able to weigh them and compare, and figure out which will be the most important one.”

Song Qinghan frowned and glanced at the head of the doctor group. And then he whispered, “I’ve got some medicine there in my package, go and pick some herbs and decoct them for the General.”

The head of the doctor group nodded hurriedly, meticulously placed the Commander General’s head on the bed, and then left the tent in a flash.

He had no idea about the fact that Song Qinghan performed poorly in picking medicine, he just thought that Song Qinghan was giving him the chance so that he wouldn’t be unable to lift his head in front of the Commander General, after all, he was at least the person in charge here.

After the head of the doctor group left, Song Qinghan and Shuluo looked a bit uneasy standing there. Shuluo glanced at Song Qinghan’s face and just as he was about to interpret the note to the Commander General, he noticed that Song Qinghan’s body was swaying.

“Watch out!”

Shuluo swooped over and caught Song Qing Han’s falling body, however, his strength was still too small, and was directly carried to the ground by the impact of Song Qing Han’s fall. Well, he was completely pressed down on the ground just like a cushion.

Although the Commander General failed to see their movements clearly, he could still figure out that something was wrong because of the noise, so he uttered in a deep voice, “Go get Doctor Song well-treated, I only need one to stay here taking care of me.”

Even though the guards were a little hesitant, but the voice of agreement was not ambiguous at all, they went over and lifted up Song Qinghan, and under Shu Lu’s instructions, they walked quickly towards the outside.

After Song Qinghan was put down, Shuluo anxiously pulled the head of the doctor group over and took him to the front of Song Qinghan, and then he urged, “Go get his pulse! If there is something wrong with his health, I, I will…”

The head of the doctor group was anxious either as he noticed that Song Qinghan had completely fainted away. But just as he heard the words of Shuluo, he retorted in response, “What will you do? Huh? Kill me?”

Shu Luo was speechless. He glanced outside and suddenly said, “I am not able to kill you, but I think there will be a lot of people wanting to take your life. You should know that they are all waiting for Doctor Song to rescue them!”