225

The head of the doctor group wanted to say no, but when faced with the dozen gazes in unison, his throat felt like it was being choked tight, and he couldn’t say it.

He nodded sarcastically and touched his nose, “Yes, of course I will make that order, it’s just that no one might have time to do it, so ……”

Song Qinghan paused, calmly picked the man up and walked outside while saying, “Then I’ll do it myself later.”

Although the patients here might not mind staying with a dead person, after all, this dead person was an existence that they were once as close as brothers, but Song Qinghan still had to take into account the implications of it and move that person out.

Shuluo sighed quietly, took the liquor brought by Song Qinghan to disinfect his hands, and then took over the scalpel and silently commenced operating on the next patient.

The chief medic looked very confused and kind of nervous next to him, as if the temperature in the tent was gradually rising and he was about to evaporate.

He was the only person in the tent who was still in the have nothing to do, like an extra existence.

In the end, he finally couldn’t take it anymore and whispered to Song Qinghan, “I’ll go prepare for the cremation.”

And then he walked out and fled away in a flash in a great relief after Song Qinghan nodded, he was running fast in embarrassment as if something scary was right chasing him behind.

The night finally fell when they finished treating all the patients in this tent, and the head of the doctor group was standing right there with three urns lying in his hands. He turned to Song Qinghan and then uttered hesitantly, “Do you really want to go to the place they mentioned about? I have never heard the names before, so you are able to infer that they are all the remotest one. Maybe one of them is located at the southernmost side, and the other is at the northernmost side.”

Song Qinghan carried the bag on his back, rubbed his somewhat sore arms, took over all the urns one by one, and then swept a calm glance at the head of the doctor group, and said in a deep voice: “One cannot be faithless, since I promised, I naturally have to do it. As for how it will trouble me, I will appreciate if you don’t get yourself involved concerning that, Lord.”

The head of the doctor group now had a deeper understanding of the prowess Song Qinghan possessed in the medicine area. So when he was called ‘Lord’ by Song Qinghan, he could feel that his face gradually became red-rimmed, as if he was slapped by someone suddenly in the face.

Seeing Song Qinghan wanted to leave, he hesitated, but could not help but ask, “Would you like me to submit an application to the commanders to shift your duty here? And at that time I will not force you to do something else, you can do whenever you want…”

Song Qinghan paused, shook his head rather decisively and refused, saying, “No, I have to take care of my son, I can’t stay here all day, so it’s better to come over when I have time. Well, if I am really occupied, you can let Shuluo come get some tools from me, he has learned some basic skills now anyway.”

Shuluo was extremely talented in imitating behavior, although he did not understand the principle of Song Qinghan’s surgery, but he was able to copy his movements without a hitch, the more time he spent in contact, the more admired Song Qinghan was for his skills.

One need to know, even though Yuan Wenxuan had completely understood the pathology, when he had to process an operation, problems just emerged. But instead, as for Shuluo, the problems Yuan Wenxuan had once encountered was no more a problem, if the two got the chance to cooperate in the future…