246

Mork frowned even tighter since Song Qinghan seemed to be quite sincere on face.

Seeing that Song Qinghan remaining his silence, Mork finally came to ask what was lingering in his mind.

“I don’t even believe any verbal statement without any proof. You just said that you are able to deal with the small pox stuff, do you really think that I am that kind of stupid to trust you? I won’t trust unless, unless you cure one in front of me RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE!”

Song Qinghan’s eyes suddenly sharpened as he stared at Mork without taking off his sight, “Alright! If you can bring me one patient who is suffered by such a disease, I will show you something about that!”

Words failed Mork to sound again. The current issue was: How was he supposed to find someone who was with that particular disease?

Song Qinghan seemed to have seen through Moke’s thoughts. He made a slight adjustment on his expression, and then came to add, “There is a town in the Qingmu Region called Moshang. It was once a lockdown area haunted by the small pox. You can get someone to find out if there was one doctor named Song Qinghan once cured them.”

Seeing that Song Qinghan was offering a substantial evidence, Mork no more bothered himself and Song Qinghan with that trust issue. He pondered for a brief moment, and then frowned again, “Your statement about the Imperial Hospital stuff and the Imperial Doctors envying you cannot be more ridiculous than nonsense. Since the envying stuff is too subjective and cannot be traced just by collecting evidence, even if I am able to send my subordinates to investigate.”

In response to the doubt of Mork, Song Qinghan seemed to have foreseen it before he made such a confession. So he just answered calmly without haste, “A batch of the Imperial Doctors had been sent to the Yueban City with their head named Luo Haiyun. I know that you’ve already got some spies monitoring within the city.”

Without waiting for Mork to speak, Song Qinghan added, “I know it would be hard to convince you if there are only one or two discussing about that. But what if there is nothing about one or two chatterbox but a heated discussion? I think you will be able to make a judgement yourself, Your Highness.”

Mork pondered for a moment, then suddenly spoke, “If that is all, I have no need to treat you as a guest at al, as long as your child is detained here, I won’t even concern about that whether you will work for me or not. Does it make sense?”

“Besides, you said that you have one more in your belly, which means you don’t even have the ability to work for me for a long time…”

Noticing a hint of danger in Mork’s eyes, Song Qinghan did not show panic, but instead, he lightly raised his eyelids and said, “Don’t you really understand, Your Highness? You need to learn how to balance the trade-off between me serving you for a long period and rescuing you out of crucial moment in a short-term consideration.”

“If the Commander General on my side wasn’t successfully cured by me, you wouldn’t have lost that battle …… More importantly, do you know who I have come here to see?”

Upon being informed that the Commander General was successfully cured by Song Qinghan, Mork turned his face into a more queer one.

That battle was a completely life-long stigma for him. If he had to calculated everything in a further consideration, Song Qinghan should be the culprit who caused the final end of such a shame for him. So how dared this guy negotiate with him in peace and calmness here without conflicts?

And Mork’s curiosity for the truth was finally intrigued as he just thought of that, “Who’s that?” he asked without showing any mood swings.