218

Song Qinghan paused and realized that these people probably knew that “Shuluo” had cured the commander, but they didn’t know that it was still feasible to make the commander able to re-use his own arms and legs. That’s why they would be so shocked.

It seemed that the only reason why they went for Shuluo was because they were intentionally trying to save themselves. They did not have much hope for their injuries anyway.

Thinking of this, he continued, “I don’t know your official positions, but judging from the way you guys are crowded here comparing to the situation of that Lord, I am able to figure something out now.”

One of the injured people on the ground spoke abruptly as if he was completely unconvinced, “He got a higher position because he got a solid background with a strong family support. Things will be different when it comes to the real strength!”

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows and said with a faint smile, “Do you mean the capability to bully the others? Then that might be uncertain. As for the other traits, I am not quite sure. What I currently know now is that the Lord do have a faith to make it to cure himself as soon as possible, and he is eager to attend the next fight protecting the country. But on the contrary, look at yourself, you guys are just shouting and roaring here without any heroic spirits, and even threatening to peel skins and extract veins of the doctors who tried their best to cure you.”

Beyond his expectation, another one among the people found the bug of Song Qinghan’s words, murmuring, “We are not shouting and roaring for nothing, we shout and roar out of PAINS!”

Since the spacious tent was quite quiet with a queer atmosphere, the man’s voice was acoustically amplified within. In an instant, everybody’s expression revealed a trace of queerness, they didn’t even know whether they should laugh or be angry at that moment.

Yet between the two emotions, they felt more embarrassed. After all, it was a violent contrast against what Song Qinghan had just said.

Song Qinghan scanned the tent around and saw that there was no more unconvincing expression on everybody’s face. He then said a low voice, “Alright! I completely know how you guys are feeling right at this moment, but I do hope that the capriciousness of yours will cease right at the moment as well. I will handle your wounds now one by one, and I mention the notification only once, it will be none of my business whether you can remember it, do it in accordance to my words or not. Yet I have to admit that it is my problem looking down upon you by saying that.”

A buzzing sound burst suddenly within the tent, but no one objected. Song Qinghan came to calm down and took out the scalpel which had been already disinfected again, and then started his work.

Thankfully, during the operation, no one cried out in pain, as if they were holding back a strong force, trying to prove that they were not a coward as Song Qinghan mentioned about.

Shuluo was staying aside watching out of his curiosity after he came back from picking up the twitch-grasses. He couldn’t help but pay his highest salute to Song Qinghan secretly in mind when he noticed that all the members within the tent seemed to be quite well-behaved now by Song Qinghan’s ‘training’.

Well, everything has its vanquisher. Treating these rude and tough older men wouldn’t be difficult if he used the tougher attitude. Otherwise, a soft bunny would be eaten by a group of fierce wolves in the end.

Song Qinghan did not stop at all operating. After handling one person’s wound, he continued to work until he succeeded handling the last one and then he finally got up putting away all his stuffs.

Seeing that Song Qinghan’s body was shaking, Shuluo subconsciously held his hand and asked, “Are you alright? You should take a good rest.”

When those people heard the sound of movement, they all looked at Song Qinghan. They felt even more guilty when they witnessed that Song Qinghan was pale on face as his footsteps were weak enough that probably a breeze would blow him away, it was a completely different figure against the one just several hours ago. But they did not act randomly to support Song Qinghan, but instead, all of them lay on the ground without moving abiding strictly with what Song Qinghan had just noted.